Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

New Arhi FF:|Lovestruck|

-Meene- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

LOVESTRUCK

|Chapter One|

"A kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature, to stop words when speech becomes superfluous."

- TASH! -The sound of the slap echoed through the party.

There stood Arnav Singh Raizada fuming with anger while holding his right cheek staring at the girl who just slapped her. A tight slap dared by the girl.

- What the hec' - Arnav tried to say but got cut off by the girl again.

- TASH! - Another slap echoed.

- What the frea'. - Arnav was about to say but the girl interrupted him again.

- TASH! - the third slapped stilled the party and the people.

- Just shut up or you will get slapped again! Next time you try this badtameezi you will remember the 3 slaps given by me, Khushi Kumari Gupta!

*Khushi stomps off and leaves

Arnav who is shocked by this girl's attitude was left blank on his face. He could not believe his eyes that someone slapped ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA. He was still holding his right cheek that got slapped 3 times in a row.

Flashback:

Arnav and his friends entered the party. It had been such a long day at work and very stressful that Arnav just needed to relax. Just sitting back, drinking, and staying away from girls was all he needed. Until everything changed. Suddenly, amidst the laughter and talking, Arnav heard sounds of payals jingling. His eyes were searching for that noise. That was until she walked in' her hair swaying around as she walked, her payals chiming and her bangles jingling. She was so mesmerizing. Her baby pink anarkali suit with golden borders and her pink lace dupatta around her neck. Her hair in curls and her makeup was minimal. She looked stunning especially her snowy white complexion, rosy cheeks, and her pink lips just attracted me to her. Until I saw that she was about to fall down, I rushed over her with my strong arms grabbing by her waist, pulls her close to me. Khushi who is startled and very shocked by the sudden pull from him, looses her balance and falls down. Arnav who was unable to keep his balance too falls down with her. THUD! Khushi is on top of Arnav and that causes Khushi's lips to lock with Arnav. Just for a second the world froze around Khushi and Arnav. Lovestruck! Arnav was about to explain to her but TASHHH!!!!!

Ends

Arnav, who stood there speechless. His eyes were describing the anger in him. He clenched his fist really hard. Any second he could have strangle anyone and that means anyone. He was raging from inside so much hatered fulfilled his body. No one in the world have ever slapped Arnav Singh Raizada and left him looking like a fool. If it was a last thing he had to do was REVENGE. " Khushi Kumari Gupta you will pay for this " - Arnav smirked.

PM LIST

|For a PM, please send me a buddy request and hit the like button for verification!|

bismillah5985vishrutaVirgopk81Madhu123faryalkhan29Bob123pennygdevsumarhi_diwanisarunluvmaanviluvzvirat JalebibabyNici0306manjusha_92Mysticnavyablah_blah03SanayaBarun4evachandarani1meenalumamonkeydog18dumas desisweetheart9_-Sophie-_zafisayvrmeghnasFebruaryFlower6425littlemoi,mollycoddles, srahs, littlemot, Nici0306, Dew_Drops, Jalebibaby, Kritianya, preethi12345, 

INDEX

|Chapter One|...|Page 1|

|Chapter Two|...| Page 3| 

|Chapter Three|...|Page 7|

Edited by -Meene- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
love it please continue and pm me
zafi thumbnail
Wow Meene what a dhamakedaar begining. Sounds InterestingπŸ‘πŸ‘
Update soon please.πŸ˜ƒ Can't wait to read about ASR revenge against KKG for slapping him 3 times.
Ouch town, population 1, Arnav Singh Rizaada.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Meene- thumbnail
@Dumas: Thank you so much dear!😊
@Zafi: Thanks for the comment. You comment was just hilarious, I would love to see you comment here daily.πŸ˜†
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fab start Meene.
You've started with a bang...almost literally!
Looking forward to this revenge part.
Sounds exciting.
⭐️
Downhill thumbnail
sounds good..plzz add me in
-Meene- thumbnail
@Flower: Thanks you so much, ahha bang!
@molly: Thanks you and will defintely add you in!
-Meene- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _-Sophie-_

OMG!!!! I love it. Please please please PM me and update soon!

Aw... thank you so much dear⭐️

littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

oo my gosh!! this is awesome! plz continue soon and add me to your pm list!!

N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
please add me to pm list..