Cvs! ASR's feelings towards LA... - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Mitrashakta make a post with different contents ATLEAST for a change yaar !!
Originally posted by DiehardBarunFan

I am not supporting ASR.Even i have no intention to bring down Khushi but i can say what I think of her.And yes probably you dont do that cause you are also a Khushi fan.Atleast I am not repetitive unlike this TM.

Hey Im not happy about your statement on Kushi either. I believe Kushi is very intelligent. And have you heard that Intelligence has many aspects to it? It's not defined by how educated you are or how good you are at math (as most believe). Read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence

Kushi has displayed many areas of intelligence which ASR can't even comprehend.
so please don't compare Kushi's intelligence with the TM and make degradory comments on the character. I know you are entitled to your opinion but there was no occastion to bring our lead's intelligence into this discussion right? that was totally unnessessery. I take that as a scathing remark to mock Kushi's character.
No need to get personal on this. Not with the character Kushi. Not with the TM. Lets keep this kind of unrelated issues out of the discussion.

asr is abusive and rude blah blah...i have come across a new character udayveer of dekha ek kwab...asr is a pussycat compared to uday and he is my new fav along with my arnav...this guy is just so hot as prince udayveer nobdy cares abt the manhandling side...

some had prob when he was abusive and now when he is caring???????😕
Originally posted by zainza

All discussions aside, I feel that ASR's break up with Lavanya was shown too emotionally, there was so much touching and all...I mean however much ASR's character has developed, it has not reached that that level of sensitivity that was depicted in that scene. It was a little difficult to digest.

I like how you put it. And you have a very valid point there. I was unsettled by the scene although everyone else was gaga over it. I myself raised concerns over it. We know that ASR has matured in his character but not to this extent to feel the depth of the situation. There were no previouse indications that he can display this much affection and sensitivity to someone outside his Di.

I also some what believe it was a little too emotional for my liking (apart from the unnessessery physical contact~ two hugs, face cuppings...there were more)
Anyways Im not going to argue too much about this as I know at the end of the day ASR will only be Kushi's.

I think they showed a little too much physical contact between ASR-LA to plot their future story. La is going to harbour feelings for ASR and think she still has a chance. Hence she will appear in her vamp role. thats the only explaination i can come up with.
What the hell is going on...i thought we were discussing ASR's feelings for LA????????

I am not supporting ASR.Even i have no intention to bring down Khushi buti can say what I think of her.And yes probably you dont do that cause you are also a Khushi fan.Atleast I am not repetitive unlike this TM.

Of course you are entitled to your opinion. I am not objecting to that. I just feel it wasn't necessary to bring up Khushi here because the post was not at all about her. 

The previous post wasn't meant for hirushinz, it was for those battling khushi and arnav.@ hirushinz:thanks for commenting, i thought i was the only one unsettled by the ASR-La scene.

Whats there to discuss about ?? ASR doesnt have any feelings for La 😆😛

Please read the name of this thread..."ASR's feelings towards LA..." I meant to say why are some people fighting over Arnav and Khushi when we ought to discuss what happened between ASR and LA.
OMG there SHE goes again!!!!! pls...anu ji u r so obsessed with ASR...that u want him PERFECT!!!! i had seen a film where the heroine continuously bashes the hero just because she loved him!!!!at that time i thought wat the hell of a love was that????BUT NOW U HAVE PRESENTED BEFORE ME AN EXAMPLE WITH UR LOVE FOR ASR...😛
Originally posted by zainza

The previous post wasn't meant for hirushinz, it was for those battling khushi and arnav.@ hirushinz:thanks for commenting, i thought i was the only one unsettled by the ASR-La scene.
No hun there were quite a lot of others who thought the scene was unnessesserily emotional. Its just that we were hugely out numbered by the others who thought the scene was cute, intense had chemistry, etc etc...
each time a post popped up praising la-ASR hug i cringed  Im not against La... but that scene just was not to my taste. It could have been handled in some other way without ASR getting too touchy with her. A nice civil gentle breakup could just as easily have been created without so much hugging right?