Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Cvs! ASR's feelings towards LA... (Page 8)

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by somzz007

Originally posted by Mitrashakti

No you are not harsh...all I want the cvs to make ASR apologize to Khushi... he has been awful to her. Ofcourse, he should not be rude to LA... but I felt it was not just concern for her ... it was something more... if he is presumably in love with Khushi ...then why is he not ready to let LA go?

Because her flight is day after tomorrow on Saturday..

Haan... aur dilli ki sardi mein .. woh bhi raat mein.. "air-conditioned(ref Mamiji)LOL" kapde pehnke kahan bahar jayegi...
BUT... Arnav Singh Raizada.. YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO SHOW ANY CONCERN... LET LA BECOME A KULFI ...  LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

frockstarHeadOverHeelsSStephy-Atiya--Nithi-asha.....Apz..Infofanpinky_blueskiesSunoNa...

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

HeadOverHeelsSStephy-Atiya-monsi08asha.....Apz..pinky_blueskiesSunoNa...

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

[QUOTE=Teesha]Where is his guilt there? I know he said Khushi instead of Lavanya while speaking... but that does not prove anything for me.

Luckily, he doesn't have to prove anything to you because he is not real.
It's really funny that you said ... he is not real! I know that he is not real ... but isn't it funny the way ppl start attacking me as if they have to defend him. Well, similarly like many ASR fans...I am a Khushi fan and as a viewer I do have expectations and I feel that an apology from ASR will make ppl like me accept ASR in Khushi's life. Every viewer has expectations and I want to see his redemption and ofcourse he has to prove his credibility to me as a viewer.
swetharavi Groupbie
swetharavi
swetharavi

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
u r right i too thought the same...Wink
momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Teesha]Where is his guilt there? I know he said Khushi instead of Lavanya while speaking... but that does not prove anything for me.

It's really funny that you said ... he is not real! I know that he is not real ... but isn't it funny the way ppl start attacking me as if they have to defend him. Well, similarly like many ASR fans...I am a Khushi fan and as a viewer I do have expectations and I feel that an apology from ASR will make ppl like me accept ASR in Khushi's life. Every viewer has expectations and I want to see his redemption and ofcourse he has to prove his credibility to me as a viewer.

But you are not the average viewer and you yourself have admitted that the eyes with which you are watching this serial are not what the production house has intended.

Anu, you do realize why people attack you.  You have a tendency to lace your posts with very demeaning and inflammatory language.  Khushi is your favorite character but I have yet to see a post where you have questioned or praised any of her actions.  

And quite frankly, you do come here and solely find shortcomings in one character - ASR - and then are inconsistent.  You want him to show more compassion one day and then label him a sadist the next.  You do yourself a disservice by these inconsistencies.  You look like and are treated as a "ball buster" by this forum.  And unfortunately, it's because of the your own doing and the way your respond.

I am speaking to you with no other intention than to tell you how you are coming across.  And since we are adults, I am assuming you will take it in the mature light in which it was offered.

Edited by momma1128 - 15 December 2011 at 8:44pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

frockstarserendipity235HeadOverHeelsshaam91-Nithi--Atiya-SStephy..Apz..sunflower52monsi08asha...Nope123SunoNa...pinky_blueskiesnyxxInfofansunaina02

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

He has told sorry to her few number of times... and I am sure when the TIME comes ... he will say SORRY to her for all of his deeds... KHUSHI ka number zaroor aayega  ... So have faith in CVs and enjoy the show Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Atiya--Nithi-..Apz..SunoNa...Nope123pinky_blueskiesInfofan

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hirushinz

Originally posted by pinky0902

@ TM: I've been silently reading your posts. Can I ask, why are you always against Arnav esp when he does something good?! What type of an attitude do you want to see in him?!

</div>
<div>
I have the same question. While I noticed some of your posts raised valid questions, I don't understand how you want Arnav to act.
You had a problem when he was man handling Kushi. You had problem when he harboured/showed feelings for Kushi while being engaged to La (which I agree is not sound)

Now when he finally realised that he's not being fair to La and break things off with her, you again have a problem. Is it not right to be civil to your ex fiancee and inquire about her plans? Afterall she was his responsibilty until one day back. If something happenes to her, Arnav would be blamed for not taking care of her.

Ordo you want the manhandling ASR back and drag Lavanya out of the house and tell her never
to step inside again?

I'm sorry I might sound harsh but you got to decide how you want Arnavto behave.

No you are not harsh...all I want the cvs to make ASR apologize to Khushi... he has been awful to her. Ofcourse, he should not be rude to LA... but I felt it was not just concern for her ... it was something more... if he is presumably in love with Khushi ...then why is he not ready to let LA go?

i didn't see anything more in his eyes other than concern for her. And when you see someone you had been living with in the same house, all packed and ready to leave, its natural to ask 'are you leaving'. It was an instantaneous response in my opinion which he made without actually thinking about it too much. he was surprised because there was no warning from La that she would be leaving today itself. He probably knew she would leave but didn't know when. So i think the way ASR reacted was quite apt.

He's not going to hold La back and beg her not to leave.

About him repenting, yes he certainly should do so and KKG should refuse him on multiple occasions until she finally accepts him. Why should the girl alwasy have to embrace the guy the moment he confesses his love to her?
So you are right on that part. I always wanted to see a track where ASR repents and repents hard for all the sorrows he gave to Kushi (in an apparent, solid way...not his pained looks of regret each time after he does or say some thing mean to KKG. The sadist in me is not satisfied with it. He should passionately realise his mistakes and prove his worthyness for KKG)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HeadOverHeels-Atiya-..Apz..SunoNa...

Sunshine25 Senior Member
Sunshine25
Sunshine25

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Sunshine25] I think he just feels sorry for her after all he gave her so many hopes and dreams , they almost got engaged and I'm sure he cares for her as a friend . He was just surprised that she is leaving so soon that's all.
Maybe...,but was he expecting her to stay in his house? I really feel...if the cvs are pursuing this story as a lovestory between the leads... they should either carry on with the realization of their feelings. I just feel the cvs have emphasized on ASR's hatred towards Khushi for so long... it's really hard for viewers like me to feel anything other then doubting his intentions towards Khushi.[/QUOT

the cvs caused a big mess in the story line after the almost kiss episode and gave us alot of Shayms scene and less of arhi and when their TRP dropped they went back to fix it but they are so slow. I know how you feel it is been six months and there is no progress between the leads when it comes to their feeling for each other but LA exit and Shyams truth coming out is going to move the story forward , i strongly believe that and I hope Iam right. I'm sure in coming episodes we are going to see alot of progress in arhis love story my only fear is Shaym's truth is going to cause misunderstanding between them either that or something about their past will.

you think ASR is having second thoughts about LA , no way ASR lost his heart to khushi long time ago there is no way he will fall  off of love. He loves only Khushi just give it sometime let the story progress. 

Edited by Sunshine25 - 15 December 2011 at 10:04pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Atiya-..Apz..InfofanSunoNa...sunaina02

Go to top