Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Cvs! ASR's feelings towards LA... (Page 3)

love_iqbal_khan IF-Rockerz
love_iqbal_khan
love_iqbal_khan

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hirushinz

Originally posted by Mitrashakti

...is questionable? According to you, Cvs... ASR is in love with Khushi! His sudden attitude towards LA shows differently... It seems that he is having a hard time letting go of LA. He s almost behaving like Shyam!!!

ofcourse he must be having a hard time letting her go. After all she had been staying with his family for months and it's quite usual for anyone to feel like this when a friend leaves. We should be questioning ASR if he DOESN'T feel anything of the sort. Proves that he's human and does feel sorry for his actions, that he can show concern for someone outside family (and Kushi for that matter).

But I don't understan how ASR's actions could relate anything to Shyam? Because shyam's two timing?
But since when did ASR two time? he's breaking off his engagement like a gentleman because he can't feel anything for La.
Did shyam divorce Anj becasue he can't feel anything for her? No

So then how can shyam and ASR be alike?

I agree with you.  besides, Shyam was already married to someone before he got engaged to Khushi (FORCED her into it to be exact.)  and with Arnav, he has realized that he doesnt feel the same way for La and like a gentleman he's breaking the relationship up because he doesnt want to lead her on and toy with her emotions.  and as far as his feelings for Khushi are concerned, the poor guy hasnt even realized that he's in love with Khushi!  So we cant really say He's like Shyam...there's a HUGE difference.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..CDloveSupna9

mandy0310 Channel Moderator
mandy0310
mandy0310

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Arnav doesn't have any feelings for Lavanya which is why he feels so guilty for leading her on and crushing her dreams. I like that Arnav is finally treating Lavanya with some respect and is worried about her. I didn't expect him to just say ok we're over so leave this house, obviously there is going to be some concern, some sadness and guilt.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love_iqbal_khan..Apz..

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Oh yeah! he shud have shoved her out of his house and closed doors on her face! Since he hugged her for the first with some true concern he s definitely a two timer...his next plan s to bring La's father from London and paralyze him...Yup! he s a Sadist and he s capable of doing dat!

Edited by cindrella255 - 15 December 2011 at 6:12pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

frockstarserendipity235RadheKrish1kitty25-Atiya--Nithi-monsi08CDloveSStephy..Apz..

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged

To TM! --

What the...? What do you want from ASR? He is being a gentlemen and showing CONCERN towards La? What is he meant to do when he realizes that no sooner than their conversation ended she has already packed her bags?

SHE is the one that told him they will wait till after PAYASH engagement to tell the family RE their breakup! But it seems that she has already packed her bags to leave? So he was questioning her on that? Maybe he thought she will stick around for a few days at least!

I am not blaming La for wanting to remove herslef from this situation ASAP, and there is NOTHING odd about ASR's concern! He NEVER said he didnt give a damn about her! He just is not in love with her! He does think of her as a friend at least! She has shown concern and care for HIS family and he respects that! He also KNOWS his behaviour towards her has not been good!

So of course he is concerned! That dosent mean he has ROMANTIC feelings for La! Since when did a guy have to have Romantic feelings to care about a girl? He just cares about what happens to her!

I just DONT get it! What does this guy have to do to catch a break?? He did the RIGHT thing and broke it off, and now he's being villified coz he showed concern for La? As for any compraison with Shyam??? PLEASE dont be insulting! That guy has NO intention of being honest with his wife! He wants her money! He wanted to have HER money and still have Khushi as well!

ASR NEVER tired to do anything like that! So please dont compare the two people! It's an insult!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 15 December 2011 at 6:14pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

frockstarSunshine25Shahukitty25RadheKrish1-Atiya--Nithi-monsi08CDloveSStephy..Apz..love_iqbal_khansugar_babesunflower52pinky_blueskiesnyxxImziRiyaDuttaInfofanSillyPeppersunaina02

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
@ TM: I've been silently reading your posts. Can I ask, why are you always against Arnav esp when he does something good?! What type of an attitude do you want to see in him?!

Edited by pinky0902 - 15 December 2011 at 6:26pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

frockstarkitty25-Atiya--Nithi-SStephy..Apz..nyxxMrDarcyfanSillyPepper

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky0902

@ TM: I've been silently reading your posts. Can I ask, why are you always against Arnav esp when he does something good?! What type of an attitude do you want to see in him?!
I have the same question. While I noticed some of your posts raised valid questions, I don't understand how you want Arnav to act.
You had a problem when he was man handling Kushi. You had problem when he harboured/showed feelings for Kushi while being engaged to La (which I  agree is not sound)

Now when he finally realised that he's not being fair to La and break things off with her, you again have a problem. Is it not right to be civil to your ex fiancee and inquire about her plans? Afterall she was his responsibilty until one day back. If something happenes to her, Arnav would be blamed for not taking care of her.

Or do you want the manhandling ASR back and drag Lavanya out of the house and tell her never to step inside again?

I'm sorry I might sound harsh but you got to decide how you want Arnav to behave.

Edited by hirushinz - 15 December 2011 at 6:40pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25-Atiya-SStephySillyPepperMrDarcyfanpinky_blueskies

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hirushinz

Originally posted by pinky0902

I have the same question. While I noticed some of your posts raised valid questions, I don't understand how you want Arnav to act.
You had a problem when he was man handling Kushi. You had problem when he harboured/showed feelings for Kushi while being engaged to La (which I  agree is not sound)

Now when he finally realised that he's not being fair to La and break things off with her, you again have a problem. Is it not right to be civil to your ex fiancee and inquire about her plans? Afterall she was his responsibilty until one day back. If something happenes to her, Arnav would be blamed for not taking care of her.

Or do you want the manhandling ASR back and drag Lavanya out of the house and tell her never to step inside again?

I'm sorry I might sound harsh but you got to decide how you want Arnav to behave.

You both r trying in vain, since u r not going answers...and I think I wil b labelled as basher for this reply...
ASR has 2 vanish into thin airs...problem solved...period!
jaswargikoinahi Goldie
jaswargikoinahi
jaswargikoinahi

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Well it's not love that he feels for la rather remorse, concern, and regrette that he led her on for so long. And now that the human in him is starting to show thanks to Khushi he wants to make things right.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..MrDarcyfan

Go to top