Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Cvs! ASR's feelings towards LA... (Page 12)

..Apz.. IF-Rockerz
..Apz..
..Apz..

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
OMG there SHE goes againD'oh!!!!! pls...anu ji u r so obsessed with ASR...that u want him PERFECT!!!! i had seen a film where the heroine continuously bashes the hero just because she loved him!!!!at that time i thought wat the hell of a love was thatWacko????BUT NOW U HAVE PRESENTED BEFORE ME AN EXAMPLE WITH UR LOVE FOR ASR...Tongue

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainza

The previous post wasn't meant for hirushinz, it was for those battling khushi and [email protected] hirushinz:thanks for commenting, i thought i was the only one unsettled by the ASR-La scene.
No hun there were quite a lot of others who thought the scene was unnessesserily emotional. Its just that we were hugely out numbered by the others who thought the scene was cute, intense had chemistry, etc etc...
each time a post popped up praising la-ASR hug i cringed Ouch Im not against La... but that scene just was not to my taste. It could have been handled in some other way without ASR getting too touchy with her. A nice civil gentle breakup could just as easily have been created without so much hugging right? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zainza

zainza IF-Dazzler
zainza
zainza

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hirushinz

The previous post wasn't meant for hirushinz, it was for those battling khushi and [email protected] hirushinz:thanks for commenting, i thought i was the only one unsettled by the ASR-La scene.
No hun there were quite a lot of others who thought the scene was unnessesserily emotional. Its just that we were hugely out numbered by the others who thought the scene was cute, intense had chemistry, etc etc...
each time a post popped up praising la-ASR hug i cringed Ouch Im not against La... but that scene just was not to my taste. It could have been handled in some other way without ASR getting too touchy with her. A nice civil gentle breakup could just as easily have been created without so much hugging right? 

Exactly! They could have just delivered the dialogues( they were good) but I also didn't like the tears in Arnav's eyes...since when did they start coming so easily.I know he felt bad for Lavanya, but as callous as he was towards her, he should have just felt regret for tagging her along, not deep grief or sorrow, as if he is losing someone very important. ASR and La never had that kind of bonding.

CDlove

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged

Exactly! They could have just delivered the dialogues( they were good) but I also didn't like the tears in Arnav's eyes...since when did they start coming so easily.I know he felt bad for Lavanya, but as callous as he was towards her, he should have just felt regret for tagging her along, not deep grief or sorrow, as if he is losing someone very important. ASR and La never had that kind of bonding.

very very true.
in bold- exactly why that scene felt so out of place for me.
.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Sorry for interrupting.But that was just for humanity.You dont have to be emotionally bonded with someone to feel sympathy for that person.He was genuinely sorry for how he treated her despite the fact that she is a gem.They did have a so called relationship where Lavanaya gave way her heart and soul.Lavanya atleast deserved that much for ASR.Whats so wrong in that ??Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..newmoon2011SillyPepperInfofan

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barunroxx7

Sorry for interrupting.But that was just for humanity.You dont have to be emotionally bonded with someone to feel sympathy for that person.He was genuinely sorry for how he treated her despite the fact that she is a gem.They did have a so called relationship where Lavanaya gave way her heart and soul.Lavanya atleast deserved that much for ASR.Whats so wrong in that ??Smile

ofcourse she deserves it. No one's denying that fact. I believe lavanya was wronged and cruely used.
She deserrves more than just a teary apology from ASR. We are just saying that scene does not add up to some of the charcterstics of ASR. Plus humanity could have been expressed in not so much of an explosive way.
Anyways as I said before, im not taking the whole thing that seriously. I believe just as i said before before, CVs are paving way for La to become the next vamp.
Arnav's passionate apology is going to carve into her and she is going to come back to get him. Wink

Sunshine25

zainza IF-Dazzler
zainza
zainza

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
I just hope that doesn't happen, they'll ruin Lavanya's character. This act of Arnav's should stay in her mind to remind her that she has to behave like a good friend and be there whenever she is required in a positive way. She should also bring out the reality of her not buying the plants and the love letter.

Sunshine25

-Nithi- IF-Dazzler
-Nithi-
-Nithi-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
@Zainza and hiru,

If ASR did not feel the depth of emotion he displayed while breaking up, he would have not broken up at the first place. He was Arnav that time, right from the moment kushi was in distress. The way La requested, he simply couldn't resist hugging her out of guilt ! He realized how much he has wronged her. Also if you could see how soft he was with her before, ots not surprising.

With Kushi its a different ball game for Arnav.

SillyPepper

Go to top