Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: icebraker

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">Anu,</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">I usually read all of ur posts and find them really unique. I
know u want ASR to be perfect. Even if Khushi accepst him with his faults but u
wont. U hate him, hate him so much that u have fallen for him and u have fallen
hard that why u mixed up fiction with reality.</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">U want ASR to live up with urexpectations not khushi's. So no matter what
he does will never be good enough for u. Ur pyaar for ASR make me say "Iss pyaar
ko kya naam du".</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3"></font>

I can never like a character who is abusive towards women and ASR is...it's personal for me becausing I work towards putting bad guys behind bars. ASR is a character is been repeatedly glorified and I find it disgusting.

Anyways...it's my pov and I am entitled to it.
kazmia12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its not that i'm mad at arnav for being concerned towards LA. Its portrayed in a very realistic manner and you empathize with both characters..with LA whose hearts breaking and with Arnav who is beyond guilty and remorseful for his action. It shows him growing up, being responsible for his actions and realizing that his actions do in fact affect other people. Its just hard to see him hug LA in such an emotional way and be compassionate towards her when we havent seen him be that way with khushi. I guess thats what makes me frustrated. Edited by kazmia12 - 12 years ago
love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Well, he's really confused when it comes to Khushi. and technically he has known La for longer. they were supposed to get engaged!  He's afraid of being close to Khushi because of whatever happened in his past.  I remember him saying "even If i feel something liike that for someone, i'll stay away from her" to Anjali.  We'll see some passionate hugs between them soon, im sure ;)
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
What is going on here? So much of forum rule breaking, I've repeated myself several of times READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING.

Members have turned this thread to a messy thread and a thread where nothing but unhealthy discussions are taking place. This  thread is full of personal remarks/attacks/bashing/instigating posts and is a mess.

This is an open forum, EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO POST THEIR POV but in a sensible manner, which means having sensible discussions.

I need to review this thread..

Closed.