Cvs! ASR's feelings towards LA... - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by hirushinz

No hun there were quite a lot of others who thought the scene was unnessesserily emotional. Its just that we were hugely out numbered by the others who thought the scene was cute, intense had chemistry, etc etc...
each time a post popped up praising la-ASR hug i cringed  Im not against La... but that scene just was not to my taste. It could have been handled in some other way without ASR getting too touchy with her. A nice civil gentle breakup could just as easily have been created without so much hugging right? 

Exactly! They could have just delivered the dialogues( they were good) but I also didn't like the tears in Arnav's eyes...since when did they start coming so easily.I know he felt bad for Lavanya, but as callous as he was towards her, he should have just felt regret for tagging her along, not deep grief or sorrow, as if he is losing someone very important. ASR and La never had that kind of bonding.
Originally posted by zainza

Exactly! They could have just delivered the dialogues( they were good) but I also didn't like the tears in Arnav's eyes...since when did they start coming so easily.I know he felt bad for Lavanya, but as callous as he was towards her, he should have just felt regret for tagging her along, not deep grief or sorrow, as if he is losing someone very important. ASR and La never had that kind of bonding.

very very true.
in bold- exactly why that scene felt so out of place for me.

Sorry for interrupting.But that was just for humanity.You dont have to be emotionally bonded with someone to feel sympathy for that person.He was genuinely sorry for how he treated her despite the fact that she is a gem.They did have a so called relationship where Lavanaya gave way her heart and soul.Lavanya atleast deserved that much for ASR.Whats so wrong in that ??😊
Originally posted by barunroxx7

Sorry for interrupting.But that was just for humanity.You dont have to be emotionally bonded with someone to feel sympathy for that person.He was genuinely sorry for how he treated her despite the fact that she is a gem.They did have a so called relationship where Lavanaya gave way her heart and soul.Lavanya atleast deserved that much for ASR.Whats so wrong in that ??😊

ofcourse she deserves it. No one's denying that fact. I believe lavanya was wronged and cruely used.
She deserrves more than just a teary apology from ASR. We are just saying that scene does not add up to some of the charcterstics of ASR. Plus humanity could have been expressed in not so much of an explosive way.
Anyways as I said before, im not taking the whole thing that seriously. I believe just as i said before before, CVs are paving way for La to become the next vamp.
Arnav's passionate apology is going to carve into her and she is going to come back to get him. 😉
I just hope that doesn't happen, they'll ruin Lavanya's character. This act of Arnav's should stay in her mind to remind her that she has to behave like a good friend and be there whenever she is required in a positive way. She should also bring out the reality of her not buying the plants and the love letter.
@Zainza and hiru,

If ASR did not feel the depth of emotion he displayed while breaking up, he would have not broken up at the first place. He was Arnav that time, right from the moment kushi was in distress. The way La requested, he simply couldn't resist hugging her out of guilt ! He realized how much he has wronged her. Also if you could see how soft he was with her before, ots not surprising.

With Kushi its a different ball game for Arnav.

Originally posted by somzz007

WHAT THE!!
I thought I was doing that for you..😆...You betrayed me frock...😭

of cos darling.. forgive me. i was playing a sadist to get you jealous !!😛
Edited by frockstar - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Teesha

I actually like how concerned Asr is towards Lavanya. His concern is much more cause he knows somewhere down he has hurt her very much. A break up is one thing, but to break up at a moment when a girl feels so close to her dreams, is big. And he realizes that, for which I respect him a lot. 

I also feel he is having a tough time letting go because he is guilty, and even if its not the guilt, its very natural for him to find it hard to let go. She has been with him for long and just because he does not feel the same way does not mean he wants her out of his life. He just didnt want a romantic relationship, I am sure he still wants her as his friend. She has turned out to be someone who is very mature and sound of reality. 

I find comfort in thinking if he is so concerned about Lavanya, whom he takes as a very good friend and respects, imagine if Kushi was leaving, how restless would he be :)
i absolutely agree with teesha,  if ASR is showing so much concern for La it is a good think, it means he is aware that he has hurt her, and is sorry. so imagine how much he feels when he hurts Khushi  who he cant bare to see in tears. it  must be tearing him inside to see her in pain.  this sensitive side of Arnav is needed so that when he come to know about Shayams Duplicity. he will know that khushi is not at fault and will stand by her or will loose her forever which would be unbearable to him. Keep it up ASR
Originally posted by hirushinz

I have the same question. While I noticed some of your posts raised valid questions, I don't understand how you want Arnav to act.
You had a problem when he was man handling Kushi. You had problem when he harboured/showed feelings for Kushi while being engaged to La (which I  agree is not sound)

Now when he finally realised that he's not being fair to La and break things off with her, you again have a problem. Is it not right to be civil to your ex fiancee and inquire about her plans? Afterall she was his responsibilty until one day back. If something happenes to her, Arnav would be blamed for not taking care of her.

Or do you want the manhandling ASR back and drag Lavanya out of the house and tell her never to step inside again?

I'm sorry I might sound harsh but you got to decide how you want Arnav to behave.

posts against ASR always grab our attentions.. may be that was her intention.

Exactly...that's the reason for me...ASR and LA never had a relationship that close...