Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Next topic after kiss - 

CVs!! What kind of bast*rd is ASR!!  He didn't even have a breath mint before kissing Khushi!  This type of olfactory assault will not be tolerated.  He had onions at lunch!

(I have officially lost it)
^^ Are you kidding me ..It definitely has to be..

Why is the kiss always near the pool side.Y are CVs discriminating against other places in the house?
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hirushinz

</div>
<div>
I have the same question. While I noticed some of your posts raised valid questions, I don't understand how you want Arnav to act.
You had a problem when he was man handling Kushi. You had problem when he harboured/showed feelings for Kushi while being engaged to La (which I agree is not sound)

Now when he finally realised that he's not being fair to La and break things off with her, you again have a problem. Is it not right to be civil to your ex fiancee and inquire about her plans? Afterall she was his responsibilty until one day back. If something happenes to her, Arnav would be blamed for not taking care of her.

Ordo you want the manhandling ASR back and drag Lavanya out of the house and tell her never
to step inside again?

I'm sorry I might sound harsh but you got to decide how you want Arnavto behave.

No you are not harsh...all I want the cvs to make ASR apologize to Khushi... he has been awful to her. Ofcourse, he should not be rude to LA... but I felt it was not just concern for her ... it was something more... if he is presumably in love with Khushi ...then why is he not ready to let LA go?
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: momma1128

Next topic after kiss - 

CVs!! What kind of bast*rd is ASR!!  He didn't even have a breath mint before kissing Khushi!  This type of olfactory assault will not be tolerated.  He had onions at lunch!

(I have officially lost it)

Anu, I thought the next question will be,

Why did Arnav just stop with a kiss ? Such a sadist that he leaves poor Kushi after a foreplay !
This kind of dysfunctional attitude will never be entertained ðŸ˜†
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
^^ And after that ...

Arnav Singh Raizada ... how could you do this... how does it make you different from SNAKE... He tries to kill ppl by giving them heart attack... and you tried to KILL ALL OF US by kissing HER..

😆

Chalo... let's all of us meet in the asylum ... ðŸĪŠ

Originally posted by: Mitrashakti

No you are not harsh...all I want the cvs to make ASR apologize to Khushi... he has been awful to her. Ofcourse, he should not be rude to LA... but I felt it was not just concern for her ... it was something more... if he is presumably in love with Khushi ...then why is he not ready to let LA go?

Because her flight is day after tomorrow on Saturday..
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: somzz007

Because her flight is day after tomorrow on Saturday..

Haan... aur dilli ki sardi mein .. woh bhi raat mein.. "air-conditioned(ref Mamiji)😆" kapde pehnke kahan bahar jayegi...
BUT... Arnav Singh Raizada.. YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO SHOW ANY CONCERN... LET LA BECOME A KULFI ...  😆

^^ I think the CVs finally heard us...I saw Shawl on both Bua and Amma... Ppl are freezing to death in Delhi and here no one is wearing any winter clothes. Poor souls..
Oops I forgot this is fiction!!
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: momma1128

It's really funny that you said ... he is not real! I know that he is not real ... but isn't it funny the way ppl start attacking me as if they have to defend him. Well, similarly like many ASR fans...I am a Khushi fan and as a viewer I do have expectations and I feel that an apology from ASR will make ppl like me accept ASR in Khushi's life. Every viewer has expectations and I want to see his redemption and ofcourse he has to prove his credibility to me as a viewer.

swetharavi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
u r right i too thought the same...😉