Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

Exactly i am waiting for khushi's blast on him..big lecture..he will push her on wall...ENOUGH khushi kumari gupta

YES YES... all we want is him pinning her on the wall and finish the task they left on the diwali night πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
he is feeling sorry yaar for her...and the way he behaved with her...insult her..
so as a good friend he asked this way I think...so nothing than that
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monsi08

YES YES... all we want is him pinning her on the wall and finish the task they left on the diwali night πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kithne dhino thak ArHi play school jayenge ? πŸ˜† age badao πŸ˜†
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: pinky0902

@ TM: I've been silently reading your posts. Can I ask, why are you always against Arnav esp when he does something good?! What type of an attitude do you want to see in him?!

I want to see him repent for all that he did and said to Khushi. I want him to apologize to her and admit his wrong doing.
Originally posted by: Mitrashakti

I want to see him repent for all that he did and said to Khushi. I want him to apologize to her and admit his wrong doing.

And after that you will leave him alone? 

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: love_iqbal_khan

<font color="#3399cc" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I think he just seems so caring towards her because he knows he has hurt her. And when you're with someone for long, even if you dont love them, you do get attached (even if only as friends) I dont find anything odd about his behaviour towards La. As tough as he makes himself seem in front of the others, he cant stand anyone's tears. I've noticed that during the entire show! And He saw Lavanya cry and He knows its his fault.</font>

</div><div><font color="#3399cc" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">But I have a a hunch that MAYBE just MAYBE if Khushi and Arnav end up together, He MIGHT start comparing Khushi and Lavanya and that might cause a rift between them and thats when Lavanya will make her re-entry. Just a crazy prediction but hey..its an Indian Drama..ANYTHING is possible.πŸ˜†</font>

Well, I don't want to see a relationship between Khushi and ASR... atleast not before he has redeemed himself. For instance ... he made the poor girl stand in the rain for hours. Has he really redeemed himself for that and all the other things he did and said?
monsi08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Infofan

🀣  🀣 good one. thanks for the laugh, the episode was awful, this thread is very entertaining🀣
🀣

Cvs! ASR's feelings towards LA... ...is questionable?

The question itself is questionable... πŸ˜†  

Very soon we are all going to get a job in AR for continuously fighting a case for HIM ... 🀣

-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: somzz007

If he apologizes and regrets, he doesn't prove anything ! 
Bechara, kya karange πŸ˜† 
I can imagine ASR singing, Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di ? πŸ€£
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Nithi-

If he apologizes and regrets, he doesn't prove anything ! 
Bechara, kya karange πŸ˜† 
I can imagine ASR singing, Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di ? πŸ€£

🀣🀣🀣

monsi08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: somzz007

Arre aisan kaisan chhod denge .. there comes the next Q...

"CVs! ASR's sorry is questionable... it doesnt prove anything... he must pin her on the wall and KISS her... "

πŸ˜†