Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@ TM: I've been silently reading your posts. Can I ask, why are you always against Arnav esp when he does something good?! What type of an attitude do you want to see in him?!Edited by pinky0902 - 12 years ago
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: pinky0902

@ TM: I've been silently reading your posts. Can I ask, why are you always against Arnav esp when he does something good?! What type of an attitude do you want to see in him?!

I have the same question. While I noticed some of your posts raised valid questions, I don't understand how you want Arnav to act.
You had a problem when he was man handling Kushi. You had problem when he harboured/showed feelings for Kushi while being engaged to La (which I  agree is not sound)

Now when he finally realised that he's not being fair to La and break things off with her, you again have a problem. Is it not right to be civil to your ex fiancee and inquire about her plans? Afterall she was his responsibilty until one day back. If something happenes to her, Arnav would be blamed for not taking care of her.

Or do you want the manhandling ASR back and drag Lavanya out of the house and tell her never to step inside again?

I'm sorry I might sound harsh but you got to decide how you want Arnav to behave.

Edited by hirushinz - 12 years ago
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hirushinz

I have the same question. While I noticed some of your posts raised valid questions, I don't understand how you want Arnav to act.
You had a problem when he was man handling Kushi. You had problem when he harboured/showed feelings for Kushi while being engaged to La (which I  agree is not sound)

Now when he finally realised that he's not being fair to La and break things off with her, you again have a problem. Is it not right to be civil to your ex fiancee and inquire about her plans? Afterall she was his responsibilty until one day back. If something happenes to her, Arnav would be blamed for not taking care of her.

Or do you want the manhandling ASR back and drag Lavanya out of the house and tell her never to step inside again?

I'm sorry I might sound harsh but you got to decide how you want Arnav to behave.

You both r trying in vain, since u r not going answers...and I think I wil b labelled as basher for this reply...
ASR has 2 vanish into thin airs...problem solved...period!
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well it's not love that he feels for la rather remorse, concern, and regrette that he led her on for so long. And now that the human in him is starting to show thanks to Khushi he wants to make things right.
Originally posted by: -Nithi-

What the, What the !

ASR should fall at Kushi's feet and beg her pardon but he should not care about La !

When Arnav and La were together - people said he treats her like a shi* !
When he breaks off and all concerned - people say he is cheating over Kushi 

Better Arnav leave the girls and lead a bachelor life instead of Kushi leaving the men !
Bechara, even if he wears a pant, its all cruel !

TURN GAY!!!
Simple solution to all problem Mr ASR!!
Originally posted by: frockstar

i am actually starting to enjoy mitrashakti's posts...

brings out the child in me and makes me LOL.

WHAT THE!!
I thought I was doing that for you..😆...You betrayed me frock...😭
Originally posted by: love_iqbal_khan

I love you siggy!!  I dont remember seeing that in the show...is it another SBS segment?  I really want to see that video if it is!! :)

Pls refrain from praising anything in this thread!!😆
Originally posted by: pinky0902

@ TM: I've been silently reading your posts. Can I ask, why are you always against Arnav esp when he does something good?! What type of an attitude do you want to see in him?!

Y are you lying... No one can silently read these posts... Don't tell me you didn't curse aloud...!!!!😃
Sunshine25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think he just feels sorry for her after all he gave her so many hopes and dreams , they almost got engaged and I'm sure he cares for her as a friend . He was just surprised that she is leaving so soon that's all.
Poor Poor Newbies.Save your energy dearies...!!