India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Cvs! ASR's feelings towards LA...

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
...is questionable? According to you, Cvs... ASR is in love with Khushi! His sudden attitude towards LA shows differently... It seems that he is having a hard time letting go of LA. He s almost behaving like Shyam!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

swetharavichokrikazmia12Teeyamaryam1991sreemeeralara3110

Teesha IF-Rockerz
Teesha
Teesha

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
I actually like how concerned Asr is towards Lavanya. His concern is much more cause he knows somewhere down he has hurt her very much. A break up is one thing, but to break up at a moment when a girl feels so close to her dreams, is big. And he realizes that, for which I respect him a lot. 

I also feel he is having a tough time letting go because he is guilty, and even if its not the guilt, its very natural for him to find it hard to let go. She has been with him for long and just because he does not feel the same way does not mean he wants her out of his life. He just didnt want a romantic relationship, I am sure he still wants her as his friend. She has turned out to be someone who is very mature and sound of reality. 

I find comfort in thinking if he is so concerned about Lavanya, whom he takes as a very good friend and respects, imagine if Kushi was leaving, how restless would he be :)

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

humahmcutepearlleonzkulangiModal_babyloverashiNrp77melovemayurgansteress_Janki_sss8080WiseGirlnainac01CrazySaRunianpieperrrenee27nancynairTeeyaspsharmilaRadheKrish1paircubelifeztufSwap-Arhi-SnowKid-bfunofbb123-scarlett-Beautiful10YummymummyS.Stephyshilparoxx-Atiya-Aanya...Apz..asha...Supna9sunflower52sugar_babelove_iqbal_khan-Kruti.S-applesauce.-Sush--Maha-nyxxImzipinky_blueskiesMrDarcyfanincandescentSillyPepperpc_pals.nirvana.RiyaDutta-Gan-rukuswasthikaGayuArnavprincessunaraJennyPenny

-Nithi- IF-Dazzler
-Nithi-
-Nithi-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
I didn't know that ASR too have pineapple allergies ! D'oh

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

kulangiJordinCrazySaRunianNrp77frockstar_Janki_S.Stephyshilparoxx-Atiya-..Apz..monsi08asha...Nope123incandescentapplesauce.SillyPepperSunoNa...nyxxpinky_blueskiesprincessunara

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

Since when did being polite, respectful, caring , concerned towards an ex-gf and a guest become a questionable act ?? Wacko

EDIT...Note to my beloved ASR:

No matter what you do and where you go, nothing can save you from coming under the guillotine Ouch

Edited by incandescent - 15 December 2011 at 4:59pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

Rin630JordincutepearlNrp77frockstarWiseGirltrue-blueCrazySaRuniankitty25ShahuHeadOverHeelsSwap-ArhiBeautiful10YummymummyS.Stephyfly_dogshilparoxx-Atiya-asha.....Apz..monsi08Supna9Teeshasunflower52pinky_blueskiesnyxxMrDarcyfanSillyPepperSunoNa...applesauce.InfofanGayuArnav-Gan-princessunara

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
I am waiting for Khushi's lecture to ARnav about changing his mind at last moment about his engagement and left lavanya in distressLOL
Arnav will get back to her.."pehle apni sagai jo tut gayi hai use to sambhalo"

Lets see...next whole week ..still Arnav, La, Khushi in stress

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dipu2CrazySaRunianloverashiTeeyamaryam1991shilparoxx.nirvana.Girlabouttown

-Nithi- IF-Dazzler
-Nithi-
-Nithi-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Since when did being polite, respectful, caring , concerned towards an ex-gf and a guest become a questionable act ?? Wacko

What the, What the !

ASR should fall at Kushi's feet and beg her pardon but he should not care about La !

When Arnav and La were together - people said he treats her like a shi* !
When he breaks off and all concerned - people say he is cheating over Kushi 

Better Arnav leave the girls and lead a bachelor life instead of Kushi leaving the men !
Bechara, even if he wears a pant, its all cruel !

Edited by -Nithi- - 15 December 2011 at 4:59pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepearltrue-blueCrazySaRunianNrp77frockstarnainac01RadheKrish1Shahukitty25S.Stephy-Atiya-monsi08asha.....Apz..Teeshasugar_babepinky_blueskiesnyxxapplesauce.InfofanNope123incandescentSillyPepperSunoNa...MrDarcyfanGayuArnavprincessunara

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Agreed. Clearly, he's lost the sadist edge. How dare he exude concern.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Nrp77frockstartrue-blueWiseGirlShahuHeadOverHeelsRadheKrish1S.Stephyshilparoxx-Atiya-shena07..Apz..nyxxRiyaDuttaInfofanImzipinky_blueskiesSillyPepperSunoNa...incandescentMrDarcyfanGayuArnav-Crystal-Clear-princessunara

frockstar Senior Member
frockstar
frockstar

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Agreed. Clearly, he's lost the sadist edge. How dare he exude concern.

yea right, accd to IPC 420, ASR can be punished upto 7 yrs in prison for not being rude to LA.Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

WiseGirltrue-blueserendipity235RadheKrish1shena07..Apz..Infofan

Go to top