Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EagleEye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
dheere dheere Sunny's  mask is falling off.

She acts like a bimbo after donating her brains to  the cockroach.
She is the bitchiest ,cunning,opportunist  and a hypocrite.
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snehabr

Sunny wasn't comfortable dancing with Amar...and it was quite evident when they were dancing...and she didn't comment few weeks later!! It was right after the task!!

I am amazed when people call others hypocrite... Just because of her profession most of us so blinded that we don't even want to give this girl a benefit of doubt..(when most of us are prejudiced and biased in our thoughts there is no need to call others names)... Such a shame!!

Did she say anything after the couples task?when they were supposed to act like lovebirds?i don't think so,if she no problem with his kissing and lifting that time why now?😡
Edited by wicked gal - 12 years ago
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: wicked gal

Did she say anything after the couples task?when they were supposed to act like lovebirds?i don't think so,if she no problem with his kissing and lifting that time why now?😡

Well I don't want to divert the topic of discussion... giving a peck on cheeks is different from actual kissing...never mind about that!!
if she had done that there would have been similar kind of thread saying Sunny lets people touch her in her movies and she has problems with Amar now...look how hypocrite she is!!
My point here is calling her a hypocrite just shows how much hypocrites we ourselves are!!
Just because she is a po*n start doesn't necessarily mean she should not feel uncomfortable...about someone holding and lifting her!! And movies of po*nography are done in private and not on national TV...just so you know!! She has all rights to feel uncomfortable!!
I don't know if you are a man or a woman...but a woman can sure find a difference when a man approaches with a different intention!! Having said that I am not saying Amar is having intentions!!

It is totally ridiculous and absurd to call Sunny a hypocrite...just because of her profession!!

P.S: I am not a fan or hater of sunny...it just sounds absurd when people call others hypocrites when they themselves are prejudiced about everything!! (not referring you...just in general) 
Edited by Snehabr - 12 years ago
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well I don't want to divert the topic of discussion... giving a peck on cheeks is different from actual kissing...never mind about that!!
if she had done that there would have been similar kind of thread saying Sunny lets people touch her in her movies and she has problems with Amar now...look how hypocrite she is!!
My point here is calling her a hypocrite just shows how much hypocrites we ourselves are!!
Just because she is a po*n start doesn't necessarily mean she should not feel uncomfortable...about someone holding and lifting her!! And movies of po*nography are done in private and not on national TV...just so you know!! She has all rights to feel uncomfortable!!
I don't know if you are a man or a woman...but a woman can sure find a difference when a man approaches with a different intention!! Having said that I am not saying Amar is having intentions!!

It is totally ridiculous and absurd to call Sunny a hypocrite...just because of her profession!!

P.S: I am not a fan or hater of sunny...it just sounds absurd when people call others hypocrites when they themselves are prejudiced about everything!! (not referring you...just in general) 

when did i call her a hypocrite for being a po*nstar??i said she is hypocrite because she should have followed the advise she gave to shonalli that she wouldn't stay close to any man who makes her uncomfortable,she could have walked away from amar and danced with somebody else.
Snehabr thumbnail
Originally posted by: wicked gal

when did i call her a hypocrite for being a po*nstar??i said she is hypocrite because she should have followed the advise she gave to shonalli that she wouldn't stay close to any man who makes her uncomfortable,she could have walked away from amar and danced with somebody else.

I wasn't referring to you...
Nevertheless..she changed her partner towards the end of the dance if you see!! Juhi and Sky had already spoken that they would be pair (watch the episode carefully again you can see the gestures)...when the task was being read!! Sunny didn't have a choice but Amar...
It wasn't really necessary for Amar to lift her for this task... The first task needed them to act as hero and heroine...they weren;t playing a role in this task!! They were supposed to dance!! So its quite natural for her to feel uncomfortable in this task as compared to the previous one!!

There were things which I personally felt wasn't required at all - Sid taking his shirt off to dance (really?), Amar lifting Sunny to dance??  Shonali almost not having her pallu on properly to dance??  This is my POV!!  
Andrew's dance was very very romantic...and still maintained his distance...that's called romantic dance!!

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I think sunny has as much right to complain as any other girl in the BB house...just because she is a po*n star doesn't mean that she has no right to privacy or her feelings can't get hurt...its just like saying that a prostitue has no right to complain if she gets raped...totally absurd... People have to understand that there is a difference betwen doing something willfully and being forced to do something..

Having said this...i feel that sunny made a big deal out of nothing...actors do that all the time when they are in romantic lead...their was nothing weird about it...i just saw a dance...i felt weird watching the Juhi-sky close dance though...i think they should have avoided dancing with each other like that...other than that i didn't see any bad intention on amar's part...i hope he won't be labelled as a pervert now...as labelling is very easy in the entertainment industry.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Has anybody considered that maybe Sunny was just on the rag? The right to take offense and complain expands on the rag.
BossB thumbnail

And just because you are uncomfortable of a particular situation doesn't mean you accuse a man of having wrong intentions or humiliate him on national TV..

Who knows all of them could have been uncomfortable doing romantic dancing in the rain with fellow contestants..I bet poor Andrews was uncomfortable speaking hindi dialogues and being forced to dance alone in a corner since he can't dance.. So should he have protested against BB for making him feel uncomfortable? 

The point you are missing is that it was a task..and all of them were required to imitate Bollywood movie actors and actresses. Whatever Amar did was a standard song n dance routine that every Bollywood hero does.. During the shooting sequence, if the heroines are uncomfortable being lifted, they keep their mouth shut and don't protest or walk out of the movie..

When you are being paid big bucks to stay inside the house and perform tasks ordered by BB, you should do them professionally... If Amar had lifted her during a routine dance party, perhaps Sunny's protests would have been justified, but not in this situation where both of them were required to dance like Bollywood couples in a rain dance.

Sunny is not a hypocrite...but she has proved that she is a devious bitch willing to play a dirty game to earn a few brownie points.  The fact that she is a po*n star is not directly relevant, but at the same time it cannot be ignored that a woman used to having sex on camera in dirtiest ways possible with hundreds of strangers is unlikely to feel uncomfortable being lifted during a task that require her to act romantic.

ceejay thumbnail
bechara Amar! 😆
he got lost in his unfulfilled dreams of playing a romantic Bolly hero.
he thought gals wud be impressed with his horizontal lifting n whirling technique.
Vida d'nt complain when he did th same.

Sunny shud understand Amar was acting for camera n footage.
she shud know abt acting for cameras.

its true whoever is part of BB show gets their image tarnished.
image pyaari hai toh. stay away!
this time BB5, even the host is not spared. 😆

Snehabr thumbnail
Originally posted by: BossB

And just because you are uncomfortable of a particular situation doesn't mean you accuse a man of having wrong intentions or humiliate him on national TV..

Who knows all of them could have been uncomfortable doing romantic dancing in the rain with fellow contestants..I bet poor Andrews was uncomfortable speaking hindi dialogues and being forced to dance alone in a corner since he can't dance.. So should he have protested against BB for making him feel uncomfortable? 

The point you are missing is that it was a task..and all of them were required to imitate Bollywood movie actors and actresses. Whatever Amar did was a standard song n dance routine that every Bollywood hero does.. During the shooting sequence, if the heroines are uncomfortable being lifted, they keep their mouth shut and don't protest or walk out of the movie..

When you are being paid big bucks to stay inside the house and perform tasks ordered by BB, you should do them professionally... If Amar had lifted her during a routine dance party, perhaps Sunny's protests would have been justified, but not in this situation where both of them were required to dance like Bollywood couples in a rain dance.

Sunny is not a hypocrite...but she has proved that she is a devious bitch willing to play a dirty game to earn a few brownie points.  The fact that she is a po*n star is not directly relevant, but at the same time it cannot be ignored that a woman used to having sex on camera in dirtiest ways possible with hundreds of strangers is unlikely to feel uncomfortable being lifted during a task that require her to act romantic.

Well I agree with you on her attacking may not be correct!! May be its a game plan or she just wants to remind Amar about sho sho's incidence and avoid such things since people outside BB house are already talking!!!
@ bold!!  are you saying that just because she has sex on cameras she loses the right to feel uncomfortable when someone lifts her and it is completely likely to feel uncomfortable!!  Andrew did amazing romantic dance!!
Edited by Snehabr - 12 years ago