India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Why is UV in the show???

Hubze Senior Member
Hubze
Hubze

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Ok so as I read so much posts of disappointment and quitting the show I am compelled to write this post... Guys as we know UV is actually a mystery and his character is so perfect as compared to akash. So if akash would be the lead why wouldn't  CVs concentrate on his character and make UV more appealing for us?????? I know akash is having much scenes nowadays but just he kind of chemistry manveer shares is like wooowww Day Dreaming... If akash would be the lead why won't they make him sizzle with monia the way UV did???? Well on my take they are just confusing us so that we keep imagining things... And even if that idiot is the lead they will change it because a shows is made for audience and they will go with what we prefer... So chill guys give CVs some time and m sure we'll get our manveer... And if not than the show and akash can go to hell... Sorry akash lovers but the guy just pisses me a lot...Angry Angry 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

sansheen99love...OMGluvtwilight19RufaakshaayaChocolateQueenfilmyprincess--ANGEL--BarunkidewanipinkssSidNeeti-fanshaf13OmaRamdassS.H.I.E.L.D.ShagufElina-Rema-.SiaRa._Poulomi_xxMATSxx

-scarlett- IF-Dazzler
-scarlett-
-scarlett-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Because the Creatives CANT.. they can not make a pair sizzle...it should come naturally like it did to many of the other leads... Monia and Akash just don't go together... and I realised after someone's comment that they really look more like bro and sis than a pair... UV on the other hand is like a onion...peeling one layer after the other... though I hope the Cvs listen

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaRufafilmyprincessBarunkidewaniS.H.I.E.L.D._Poulomi_

Hubze Senior Member
Hubze
Hubze

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vishwa-

Because the Creatives CANT.. they can not make a pair sizzle...it should come naturally like it did to many of the other leads... Monia and Akash just don't go together... and I realised after someone's comment that they really look more like bro and sis than a pair... UV on the other hand is like a onion...peeling one layer after the other... though I hope the Cvs listen

Ya right but both the characters are developed by CVs... And if akash was really the lead then why they make him so boring and so appealing Confused Confused????????? THINK... Smile
Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RufaBarunkidewani

Hubze Senior Member
Hubze
Hubze

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hubze

Ya right but both the characters are developed by CVs... And if akash was really the lead then why they make him so boring and UV so appealing Confused Confused????????? THINK... Smile
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Barunkidewani

ChocolateQueen Goldie
ChocolateQueen
ChocolateQueen

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Hubze]Ok so as I read so much posts of disappointment and quitting the show I am compelled to write this post... Guys as we know UV is actually a mystery and his character is so perfect as compared to akash. So if akash would be the lead why wouldn't  CVs concentrate on his character and make UV more appealing for us?????? I know akash is having much scenes nowadays but just he kind of chemistry manveer shares is like wooowww Day Dreaming... If akash would be the lead why won't they make him sizzle with monia the way UV did???? Well on my take they are just confusing us so that we keep imagining things... And even if that idiot is the lead they will change it because a shows is made for audience and they will go with what we prefer... So chill guys give CVs some time and m sure we'll get our manveer... And if not than the show and akash can go to hell... Sorry akash lovers but the guy just pisses me a lot...Angry Angry  [/QUOTE]
I agree with you...WHATEVER YOU SAID IS ALL CORRECTSmile

Barunkidewani

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
i know for sure i will not watch this show any  longer if they make akash the main lead for manyata

Barunkidewani

-scarlett- IF-Dazzler
-scarlett-
-scarlett-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hubze

Ya right but both the characters are developed by CVs... And if akash was really the lead then why they make him so boring and so appealing Confused Confused????????? THINK... Smile
Smile

I feel that the Creatives were hoping that everyone would like Akash more because he
is just so simple and nice and all that...and I know that they will make Uday evil so pple
will hate him...but I just don't like Akash...his character, niceness and all that just doesn't appeal
to me...I think issey kehtey hain apne paer pey kuladi maar naLOL... the CVs didnt see the
response they were hoping for... but i completely agree with u

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaBarunkidewaniS.H.I.E.L.D._Poulomi_

Hubze Senior Member
Hubze
Hubze

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Dude whatever it is but one thing is for sure no one will watch the show if manveer isn't their and if they have brain they'll make UV the lead otherwise TA TA BYE BYE...LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaBarunkidewani-scarlett-S.H.I.E.L.D._Poulomi_

Go to top