Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

SS:DTBHJ (A twisted KISS) Pg 34 (Page 32)

Ziva01 IF-Sizzlerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Thx u Vishwa for this wonderful update...love itClapClapClap n thxs for the pm tooHug 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-

SRJKiMahakaali IF-Sizzlerz
SRJKiMahakaali
SRJKiMahakaali

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
loved it dearBig smile

-scarlett-

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
LOVED IT.
I love this SS. It's getting more interesting with every update. Uday's plan is already working. Lol. Update soon. You make us wait so much for this awesomeness Tongue

-scarlett-

patakaguddi Goldie
patakaguddi
patakaguddi

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
awesumm loved it...specially the manveer scene and the way manyata is getting affectedThumbs Up

-scarlett-

xxsanaaaxx Senior Member
xxsanaaaxx
xxsanaaaxx

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
oooh nice!!! loved it!!

-scarlett-

Haniibee Senior Member
Haniibee
Haniibee

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Just started reading your SS!
ONE WORD...AMAAAZZZING!
You are such a realistic and bindaas writer...it actually sounds as if I am watching it in front of my eyes!
Who needs the CV's when we have you?
You've got the story down pat...with an added bonus of ManVeer scenes!
But alas the Sony Channel NUNS will never let such behoodgi come on our TV screens...*sigh*
Anywayz...so your SS is Ah-mazing and you should think of kicking the CV's behinds and taking up their seats so we can forget worrying about the future of the show...Oh yeah! It's freaky how what you're writing is similar to what's happening in the show...*shivers*
Well that's enough bak bak from my side!
Lotsa Love! Mwah!

-scarlett-

-scarlett- IF-Dazzler
-scarlett-
-scarlett-

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone! Hug
Firstly thank you all for the lovely and really breathtaking comments! I am so glad that you all are hooked to my SS and really appreciate my work...truly makes me want to write more. So, I did! This is a VERY long chapter, probably the longest I have had. Make sure to read it since it brings in A LOT of new twists and turns! Embarrassed
P.S: Just adding that I am Vishwa, just changed my username Tongue

Chapter 11: A Twisted Kiss

The palace was crowded this morning, servants were running around, workers were decorating and my dearest Vijay bhai was busy yelling at all of them.

"Oh my god! This is not a cricket pitch my dear, it's a royal party.Now go and change these spot lights, hurry hurry!"

I couldn't help but laugh, "Manayata bhai itna haso mat, yeh sab aapke liye hi ho raha hai, I tell you"

I had to put my hand over my mouth to stop the endless giggles from escaping; I put a hand on his shoulder and reassured him that everything would be fine.

"I know Manyata bhai, but you know me. Everything needs to be perfect," hearing that I smiled and left him to work. 

Later on in the afternoon

Unnati, Vijay, Uday and Jai sat in the sitting room enjoying their respective afternoon refreshments.

"Waise, woh Princess kaun thi tumhare saath Uday?" Vijay asked about the peculiar face he had seen at the event yesterday.

"Aap bhi na Vijay banna, hamesha humari taang khichte rehte hai,"Uday complained faking a cute pout.

"Humari itni majal'naa baba naa'par woh ladki'hmmm'"Vijay trailed off with his mind diverted elsewhere while Jai, Uday and Unnati stared at each other bewildered.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" They all burst out in laughter at once, trying hard not to cough up their drinks while clutching their stomachs.

"Are'iss mein hasna ki kya baat hai, woh bohot hi pretty princess thi, usse dekh ke toh koi bhi pagal hojaye'I tell you."

"Vijay bhai hahahaa'.hahaa'humein toh lagta tha ke aap ladkiyon ko nahi balki hahaha" Jai continued to laugh.

"EEEKKK!!!! Jaaaiiibhhaaaiii!!!" Vijay yelped in disgust, "Please! Just because hum ladkiyon ke saath ghoomte hai aur unki sab baatein jaante hai, iska matlab yeh nahi ke hum 'woh' hai!"

Once again they all giggled as Vijay denied himself of being gay, not that it was a bad thing but it was just surprising for all to hear since they had all assumed from the very first day that he would pick a handsome man over a hot woman any day.

Simutaneously'.

I clenched my hands into a fist as I saw the people who once talked with me and were close to me were enjoying by themselves. I saw as Uday, Unnati, Vijay bhai and Jai enjoying their cups various types of coffees while I was standing to the side hoping that they would take notice of me. My anger balled on top of my head when they all burst out laughing at something and Jai placed her hand on Udayveer's thigh. He also followed her and placed his hand on top of hers; the two hadn't removed their hands even now. It had been quite sometime since I was standing there and making a fool out of myself in front of the servants, hence I decided to make my presence noticed. However, as I got closer an on-going conversation stopped me.

"So Princess, aaj raat humari date paaki. Kal toh humein time nahi milega thanks to the party but we could certainly go out today."

"Of course Uday, anyways hum aaj raat free hai."

Princess? Did that halkat veda just call that Jaighamandini 'Princess'? I was becoming furious out of irritation due to the changing behaviour of Uday. Instead of walking up to them I stomped into Dadisaab's office and asked for a favour.

"DS, hum chahte hai ki party aaj raat ho. Humein pata hai ki aapne kal ki planning ki hai par hum'hum'hum'woh"

"It's ok Manyata beta, aapki party hai. Agar aapko aaj rakhni hai then it's ok'aur waise bhi Vijay ne bohot acche se sab kuch plan kiya hai."

I was pleased that no questions or explanations were asked because my impulsive behaviour lent out the favour but forgot the reasons. But, the reason why I was organizing this party was unknown to me as well; it seemed a bit weird now when I thought about why exactly I wanted the party to be preponed.

I heard footsteps and a whining J, she was complaining to Uday about how upset she was that their date had gotten canceled, and he; lets just he was acting like the killer Casanova that he was.

The party had begun and I was happily introducing everyone to Akash. Surprisingly they all were nice to him and behaving in a proper manner; there was no snickering, smirking or insulting. I left Akash as he started a conversation with one of my friends.

"Hey Manyata bhai! So, kaisa laga humara organization?"

"Vijay bhai humein aapka organization bilkul rapchik rapchundas laga!" We both laughed at my use of language and continued on talking about how well everything was shaping up.

"But I don't get one thing, why did you prepone the party?"He looked at me intently, with one of those 'I know something's up' face, I avoided eye contact as I grabbed a drink from the waiter.

"Nothing, just wanted to get it over with'anyways, how come I don't see anyone from the family?" I looked around and could not find DS, mom, dad, J or even Uday! Now, that was surprising.

"No, look over there'J and Uday are dancing see." He pointed his finger towards where Uday and J were rubbing themselves on to each other.

"Kitne acche lag rahe hain dono," my mother came from behind followed by Meneka bua.

"Sach kaha bhabhisa, aur humein lagta hai ki ab indono ki rishtey ki baat phirse shuru karni chahiye"

"Haan, waise bhi ab Manyata toh Akash se shaadi karengi naa"

I quickly stepped away from the conversation and downed two shots trying to cover up all the evoking emotions that were churning up inside me. I didn't exactly know what or how but there was something about Uday that always seemed to turn off my mood. Mind you, he hasn't even properly talked with me in this past week and instead is kissing my sister's ass.

"Monia, dekho kaun aaya hai tumse milne,"Akash came and surprised me with the excitement that was bouncing around his eyes. Before I could question his parents appeared along with Amma.

It had been such a long time since I had met them, I jumped to hug the three of them and let out all my sorrow. I ended up talking with them in ease and informing of all the on going events and happenings in my life.

"Ab chal Monia, ab hum chalte hai," Amma said hugging me a last time.

"Monia, lekin tum mujhse vaada karo ke tum humesha Akash ka haath thamogi, humesha uski ban ke rahogi," Akash's mom looked up to me with tears in her eyes, I couldn't express anything seeing how desperately she wanted to see her son happy. In reply all I did was nod a yes before bidding her farewell.

---------------------------------------------

The weekend was here and I was in no mood to party; so many things had happened in the past two weeks that all I wanted to do was relax with my family. So, during breakfast I requested everyone to stay for a nice meeting in the afternoon just to bond and spend some time together.

We all sat together and enjoyed our cups of tea and coffee with Swedish butter cookies as Vijay bhai and Uday continued with their jokes. I had almost dropped my coffee when I heard about the one of everyone thinking Vijay bhai was gay.

"Waise Uday beta, hum soch rahe the ki aap aur J itna time spend kar rahe the toh aap dono ki rishtey ki baat chalayein," mom said.

DS was appauled and dad was smiling along with Meneka bua, everyone else in the room had gone drop silent.

"Not a bad idea, but kya aapko lagta hai ki mein akele iss musibat ko handle kar paunga?" I chuckled as J threw a pillow at him.

"Uday don't you dare! I am your best friend, yaad rakhna!" She yelled as she teased him through the threats.

"Bas bhi kijiye aap dono, Manyata beta, aap bataye. Aapka kya irada hai Akash se shaadi karne ka,"DS asked.

What does she mean by that? I was left so confused for a moment since I had never really carefully thought about our wedding. Forget wedding, I hadn't even thought about our engagement yet!

"Well DS, hum soch rahe the ki mein aur Akash pehle engagement karlen phir shaadi," I smiled at her and went back to blowing my coffee.

The meeting had not turned out the way I had imagined it, especially talking about Uday-J and Akash. Any conversation on the three had always turned awkward and just plain'weird. When I retired to my room at night, I carefully slipped into my pink silk nightdress and made way to my bed after turning off the light.

I snuggled closely into my pillow and closed my eyes when I heard a doorknob snap, I quickly woke up and turned on the night lamp to find Uday coming out of my bathroom with only a towel around his waist. If I was talking with him I swear I would have commented on his desperate behaviour to become like RK from Sawaariya.  

"TUM! Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?" I rushed up to him and intently waited for an answer. He seemed shocked as well as he fumbled with words before putting together a proper sentence.

"Sorry, J sent me to this room to take a shower as she was using hers," I fumed in anger as he once again was crossing his line. The way he talked about taking a shower it felt as though he was going to spend the night in J's room with J!

"Kya hua Princess?" He asked me innocently before moving closer to me. I tried to move back but my stupid stupid bum hit the bed post as he continued to near me.

I leaned back but couldn't resist the warmth of his freshly bathed body. It gave off heat, literally, since the moist warm air surrounded him; my body lost balance and grabbed onto his silky shoulders to stop myself from falling. On reflex, he grabbed my waist and pulled my face closer to his.

"Are you again getting affected by me'hmm?" The tone on his voice was dominating, powerful, arrogant, flirty yet very jovial and husky.

However, all I caught onto was the arrogance of it, my nostrils flared as I grabbed onto his chin and shouted in his face, "Yuvraj Udayveer Singh, aapke hone ya naa hone se mujhe koi farak nahi parta."

He smirked and bent forward, his nose touching the tip of mine. "Really, matlab tumhe koi farak nahi parta agar mein J ke saath ek puri raat bitao?" I eyes widened, he smirked, and I went into denial. I mean why would I care?

"Tumhe koi farak nahi parta agar mein'." He continued on by gently kissing my cheecks and the line down from my earlobe to my shoulder.

"Nahi'" He continued on and my cheecks burnt and my body was warming up as he pressed himself onto me even more.

"Really?" I shook my head in a no once again but was stopped as his lips captured mine.

Naturally, my hands went into his soft locks and pressed myself further into him, I bit his bottom lip wanting that he opened up his mouth. As soon as my tongue ventures down his mouth I feel like I am in heaven, it tasted to pure beautiful and magical.

CRASH!

The voice broke us up and I looked towards the window where the ladder was hanging and footsteps of someone leaving were heard.

I rushed to it and noticed Akash angrily marching off to the gates. I yelled "Akash! Akash! Ruk jao! Please meri baat toh suno! AKASH!"

But my cries went to deaf ears.

-Vishwa

Edited by -scarlett- - 11 July 2012 at 12:57pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...vrinda01jaasz_25twinkle662ManveerangelMahibeejaysloppy-hope...Rohitha...Haniibeesweet.tashiDEKfan2012Pooja_0910FantasyangelMoonlight_Anshpmpm1patakaguddiPriya46xxDaydreameRxxpreya_radevwendy25SaHillover101Sunshinegirllilvudayanushruthi-GrilledCheese-Shazzie-JEHAN-Herman_4uMarie_789ashred12MsLusciousudaymanyata07pia.rahasrividhya68-RK_Ki_Biwi-fia21SRJKiMahakaaliZiva01adventure_gurlsirjee...navina...

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Loved the update! Manyata getting jealous.. hmm. Really nice update. 

Thanks for the pm. pls update soon.

-scarlett-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index