Hey dear!
Thanks a lot for reading it!
Will surely pm u 😳
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by zigzagway_sadi

THANKS A TON SADI BABE!!!!
I LOVE THE GIF 😍Edited by -Vishwa- - 12 years ago
                          Hey lovelies! 😳 I am so excited! I have so much time in hand, so I am busy writing and editing and all the lovely things! So, I was just thinking that the story is moving quickly but its a SHORT STORY and not a FanFic so I will have to probably, or will be ending it in about 10-15 more chapters, I donnoπŸ˜•... but enjoy till then. This one is a complete tour of Uday's houseπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Chapter 6:A Tour Of Jaigarh

The ball was to take place in only a week, the invitations were sent out for next Saturday and I still needed some polishing on my waltz. What is a princess to do when there seems no help in sight? Vijay banna has gone out to look after the decorations of the ball and Jainandini seems distracted in her own makeover. Unnati is busy with finishing her studies and preparing for the final exam and I am sprawled like a pathetic mourning peasant.

Who do I have left?

Like almost reading my thoughts a husky voice blew into my ear, "Hum haina." I smiled, my saviour and best friend, I did not even need to turn around because his voice always felt so familiar.

"UdayVeer! Halkat, kabootar! Humein chhod ke kahan chale gaye the? Pata hai hum soch soch ke pareshan hogaye the!" I faked a little bit of anger and yelled at him, he was the only one who really liked my old 'Monia' side and insisted that I would swear a few words when around him.

"Urm, Princess, humein kaam toh hota hai na ke nahi? Akhir itna bada empire sambhalna hai," he finished and a pang of guilt reached me, how can I be so self-centred? He was a businessman and a future king none the less, obviously he has work that needs to be attended.

"Sorry Uday who mein,"but I was cut off in the middle.

"No need Princess, but I am sorry for not being with you," he smiled and it instantly made me mirror his expressions. It is true, there is more to a person than what meets the eye, and it couldn't be justified anymore when placed in the context of Udayveer.

The whole idea of him being with me seemed ridiculous at first, he was my sworn enemy from the moment that I had met him, and when we became friends it seemed surreal. However, now that I think of it, I don't believe that I could find a greater companion. He makes me smile when I embrace the sorrows, and explains things with such ease that I am baffled by his skills. Many times during the past weeks I had felt like giving up and just leaving the palace, but he came to me, each time convincing me of how much perseverance I had in me to go through this torture. Though, he wouldn't leave the snide remarks, it was still a pleasure.

"Helllo!" I saw a hand wave in front of me, bringing me back to the scene.

"So I as saying Princess, that you can go with Unnati and Vijay banna for shopping and grooming while you practice the waltz with me. What say?"

"Hmmm, accha idea hai."

"Ok, so today evening, we will have dinner together than the practice." I nodded my head, it seemed like a pretty good plan to me.

(A/N : So I am starting to write all my dialogues in English, its easier for all of you and I guess me too. Plus, I don't think it leaves any doubt that M is a fine princess now.)

The journey to evening passed by rather quickly, I didn't even realize where all that time had flown until the maid had come to inform me that UV had arrived. I couldn't stop myself from wondering why UV was behaving weirdly, it wasn't like him to inform a maid, and he is more of the type to just barge in. Throwing the thoughts away, I happily jumped into his car, it smelled just like him. A fresh woodsy smell.

We arrived at his palace, it was the first time that I would be getting a full view from the inside, and we entered in through the iron gates and drove over cobblestone pathway. I was in awe; the place looked adorable in the dark. The garden was so beautiful with the fountains in the middle and lights of different colors scattered all about. Could this place get any more breathtaking?

I guess Uday must have seen me drooling at his house for god knows how long since he let out a husky chuckle, and I glared back at him.

"Hey! You can't blame me; it's like a freaking paradise here!" I defended myself, which only made him grin wider. Oh! I hate him!

"Well, it's all thanks to my fashion-driven-interior-designer of a sister." He opened my door and held out his hand.

"Guess chivalry's not dead," I smirked, he grasped my hand and pulled me rather strongly and quickly, only making me bump into his wall-like chest.

"Please Princess, don't insult me. I was always a gentleman," I rolled my eyes when I caught the teasing from his voice.

We entered the palace and WOW! Did it seriously look like this just today or was I blind the last time I visited?

"We had a bit of renovation going on, so shut that trap of yours," he smirked and I looked baffled for a minute before realising my jaw was practically lingering on the floor. I tried to compose myself and quickly shut my mouth before another drop of saliva came out. Uday burst into a git of laughter; I begged the ground below me to open right now. Much to my disdain, it was loyal to pig in front of me. It didn't move the slightest bit.

I swear my cheeks were burning when we were done with the tour; I was drooling over every single bedroom! I was being so sappy! Hey! But what can a girl do when the designs are so unique and marvelous, I had to give it to my best friend, she's the best! The palace had about 50 rooms, each designed differently, the sitting area was grand, the sofas seemed like beds and the dining table could probably fit 20 people minimum. I felt so low after taking the tour of his house, it put ours to shame. But I'd have to die before I would openly admit it to Uday.

His room was the one I was eagerly waiting to open, I don't know why but there was giddy feeling coming from my insides. Oh! I just wanted to run to it already. He pressed for the third floor on the elevator---- yes, they had an elevator---- and it led us up hallway that went horizontal from the elevators. Right in front of the elevators, at a distance though was a really big door. Should I open it?

And as if he was reading my mind he said, "Go open it," I pushed the doors apart and'

I AM GOING TO FAINT!

O'..M'..G

My eyes opened the most it had since years, nearly popping out of my eye sockets. My jaw was beyond the floor, if that made sense. I AM GOING TO FAINT!

It took me a second to recover from the shock; this was not a bedroom, IT WAS THE WHOLE FLOOR OF THE PALACE!

The entire third floor of the palace was dedicated to UdayVeer, there was a massive living room on one end, while the other side seemed to be a casual sitting area, followed by that was a really big game room and a really big TV that probably covered half the wall. The floor was designed in a way that the (above mentioned) rooms had no walls; however you could see each one's individuality.

Then came the time where he led me to another door, this one was his bedroom! I opened it but only stared in awe, it was red and gold. Talk about royalty. The wood furniture and floor only added to the appeal. I stepped in further to roam around when I placed my feet on to the softest carpet I had ever touched. It seriously felt like features. The bedroom had a pair of sofas in the front as well, with a computer station on the side and then after, you reach where the bed was placed.

The bathroom though was amazing; it was definitely the size of my room! There was Jacuzzi, another shower place and was that a sink!? The thing was huge; probably fit a baby or two. One wall of the bathroom was all glass! Moving on from there, was a walk-in closet, I stood there a few minutes, moving my hands back and forth on his clothes. They were all so soft and velvety, and the smell was driving me insane. I was pulled out but a rather excited UV, to lead me to the balcony, ahem, he meant a terrace, well at least it was as big as one. It was another beautiful sight, it had a few lounge chairs there and loads of flowers. Never knew Uday was the gardener type. He lead me down to the pool and then his personal gym.

"HAWW! How many gyms do you have? I counted three than I stopped."

"About 8, not much," he walked away casually. Not much?! Are you kidding me?

It had taken us an hour or two to just do the tour, what did you expect, it was a Palace for Pete's sakes. We first ate at the dinner table than made our way to the ballroom type thinga-majig, it seemed like a dance room, oh well.

He inserted a CD and then asked for my hand. I gently placed my hand in his and came closer to him so he could his other hand on my waist. Just the warm touch made my body tingle. Why did I feel this way? I tried to stay focused but the energy floating from him made it very hard to do so. His smell would hit my nose every time he would bring me back close to him after a spin or a twirl. I matched step to step with him, trying so hard that my knees won't fall apart, I also avoided eye contact. But damn it, it finally happened. My mind was screaming look away, but the intense fire that was surrounding my heart just wouldn't let me. I don't know what happened after that, my breath was lost, mind frozen and all I saw were those deep chocolate orbs.

The maid interrupted us with a knock and I quickly untangled myself, away from him. How does he do that? I never feel that with akash. Akash? Oh my. I had completely forgotten about him, so many days and I didn't even miss him. No, I did, I tried to convince myself, but at the back of my mind I knew I hadn't. Was I cheating on Akash with these feeling for Uday developing in me?

The answer to that question, I didn't want to know. I shook myself and tuned into what was happening.

"'well tell them that I will drop her myself," he gently replied. I couldn't help but smile at his politeness, even to the maids. He was a softie alright.

"Woh-actually Dad had just gotten out the car, he is leaving for the night and wanted to drop you but I said I could drop you off instead." I smiled back nodding.

"You know, I don't think any polishing, you were really great Princess," he genuinely smiled at me and my cheeks started burning again. Oh don't grin at me like that! It's not every day that he compliments me from his heart.

"Thank you."

I stared out the window when we were going back to my palace. Actually, I was taking a glimpse of his face from the reflection it casted on my window thanks to the night lights. I scowled, what was wrong with me these days?

like, comment please!

Edited by -Vishwa- - 12 years ago
That was awesome Vishwa, after the pathetically shaping episodes, these are the only breather for us.πŸ‘ Continue please πŸ˜›
Originally posted by chitra_rao

That was awesome Vishwa, after the pathetically shaping episodes, these are the only breather for us.πŸ‘ Continue please πŸ˜›

aww thanks so much chitraπŸ€—, so glad I could help out with the torture given these days πŸ˜†

THAT WAS AMAZING!! Plz do continue soon!!:)
loved the update keep  it up!