SS:DTBHJ (A twisted KISS) Pg 34 - Page 21

Posted: 11 years ago
waooo...i soo wish in realiyy also vijay bhai keeps on knocking sum senses in dis pagal gal...
Nice update :3 youre so good at writing these stuffs (:
great update!
uday and j in a plan together? would really love to see the 2 great minds together..😆
waiting for manyata to leave this akash forever now!
thanks for the pm..continue soon!
Originally posted by Inkpen4877

Really great update!!! I cannot wait to read more!!

I am so excited to see what UV and J were up to! 

hehe...thanks...u just gotta wait i guess 😉
Originally posted by AKlover101

Love the update!! Continue soon!!:)

Thanks a bunch hon!
Originally posted by udaymanyata07

👏👏thanks...great job...loved it...👏👏

glad you liked it 😳
@zigzagway_sadi... thanks so much dear...ur icons make my day!😳

@luvzindagi... thanks a bunch!😃 u'll find out soon...hopefully 😆

@adventure_gurl... glad you liked it sweety!

@-JEHAN- ... 😆 yea...its funny to see J so nice naa... but i like her tht way 😊 thanks for reading!

@Surya.Ravi...thank you 😃

@fia21... awww...thanks dear... hmhmhm... just wait and watch...great prediction btw😉

@ManVeer4ever... glad you liked it dear...thank you sooo much for the compliment 😳

@sirjee... thnks...😆 u gotta luv VB! 😳

@princessofkesar... hey dear...thanks for reading!

@princessaaliya... thanks for commenting...oh I really want to write that part as well!

Hey my bubbly buns!🤗 (yea, I've gone crazy with my nicknames🤪😆)
anyways, sorry for not updating but I did write a OS for you all : check here
Note to Vijay bhai: I am sooo fed up of not being able to reply
😭to the comments at once!
Seriously, after every reply I would get "Spam"
🤢...like ssshheesshh people...its my SS, I wanna REPLY!!! 😡😳
But I am back!
For a summary: Last update you saw how M had brought A back but got mad at his and the other two-bun cartoons behavior. She also started wondering about UV. AND! Our JN called UV "JIJU" Could you believe that??
Now...what's next...let's see...

CHAPTER 9

"Hmmm," Vijay bhai was worried terribly by what J had just said, "yeh tum dono ke beech ho kya raha hai!? J bhai? Kal tak toh aap Uday ke face se apni nazar nahi hata ti thi aur ab siddha jiju? Aur tum Uday?"

"Didn't you know Vijay bhai……..

"Know what?" Vijay was confused, he was the palace's gossip machine, and how can something surpass him and that too something of such importance?

"hmmm, chodiye naa Vijay banna, aap waise bhi nahi samjhenge…" Uday gave him a mischevious smile before taking J's hand and walking away.

"Aarree…no, Udayyy! JJJ!!! Humein bhi batawo!!!!" Vijay runs after the two, trying to somehow catch up and know what they are up to.

DS's Office

"Dadisa!" Manyata calls out for permission, she knew how important it was for her to be at her best behaviour if she wanted Akash to become a part of the family.

"Manyata, aaiye naa wahan kyun khadhi hain (please come in, why are you standing theres)" Manyata smiled and led Akash and her two friends into the office.

"Dadisa, hum chahte hain ki aap Akash se khud milein. Pehle sab kuch hua use bhula kar ek nayi shuruwat karte hain. (I want you to meet Akash personally. Whatever happened earlier should be forgotten and we should start new)"

"Bilkul, hum bhi chahte hain ki hum Akash ko yahan pe takleef na ho, uncomfortable na feel karen," DS turn to Akash, "issiliye, hum aapka jor shor se swagat karna chahte hai, humne aapke liye aaj raat ek party bhi rakhi hai (that's why for your welcome I've arranged for a party tonight)"

"Arre issiki kya zaroorat thi Raj Mata, mein ek mamuli insaan, itni badi parttty…aur meiin…(There was no need for all this Raj Mata, I am a common man, such a big party….and me)"

"Hum kuch sunna nahi chahte, yeh party aapke aur Manyata ke liye hai.(I don't want to hear anything, this party is for you and Manyata)"

"Oh Dadisa your great! Akash maan bhi jao…isi bahane, tumhe mein apne baki sab parivaar or doston se milawungi!"

"Monia, yeh tumhare ghar mein kitni parties hoti hai? Abhi abhi toh meine suna tha ke ek hui thi (how many parties happen at your place? I heard there was one that had happened just recently)"Chiki asked with a shocked face.

"Humare ghar mein toh do-teen din mein party hoti hain (We have atleast 2 to 3 parties)" Manyata replied in a hushed tone as she was trying to remain calm while Chiki made a mess out of her food.

Chiki had been neglecting the fork and the spoon and trying to eat the noodles and pasta with her hand. She was mixing the seasoned noodles into the pasta sauce that was placed on the side and trying to eat it like dal chawal. If a minute more passed by like this, Manyata would snap. She knew it and that's why tried her best to focus elsewhere.

"Arre Monia, yeh kya tune de diya khaney ke liye?!(What have you given me to eat!)"

"Chiki! Wahan pe joh fork hai, usse noodles ko khao!" That was the limit. The food wasn't bad, nor was it bland, it was made in an Indian flavour especially for them, but here she was complaining about it. Manyata did not like it a bit, she felt offended because she herself had prepared it.

Soni and Akash looked weirdly at Monia, she never got mad at Chiki, no matter what she did. They thought that she might have taught her but she ended up scolding her. Were they losing their Monia somewhere in this new Manyata?

"Accha, ab kya karna hai?" Soni was excited to spend time with Monia, she wanted to play pranks on J and also tell her about everyone back at the chawl.

"Ab, mujhe toh neend aa rahi hai, mein chali soone, tum sabka room Smita dikha degi. Phir milenge khaane pe…theek hai (Now, I feel sleepy, so I am going to go, you all will be led to your rooms by Smita. Then we can meet for dinner, ok)," Manayata yawned while asking her servant to show the guest rooms to each person respectively.

As Manayata entered her room she felt at home, she took off her heels and felt her legs relaxing. She lay down on the bed and felt her headache and back pain relieve itself. She smiled at how her room smelt like a botanical garden thanks to all those flowers and pots placed in her room. She looked veins that reached the ceiling and the beautiful vases of jamine lingering on her dresser. But there was another smell that reached her nostrils and made her feel even comfy, she wasn't able to point out what it was though.

"Uday," a voice at the back of her head made her snap her eyes open. Yes, that "certain" smell belonged to Yuvraj Udayveer Singh. The same fragrance that makes her feel safe, and protected. It was like a shield, but why was it so comforting? That one question, she was and is still not able to answer.

The rest of the few hours, she lay in bed, shifting from one end to the other, anxiously glaring at her phone, looking out the door, just to get a glimpse of Uday. Where had this halkat veda gone? He had never been away for such a long time…after she returned from Devgarh, Uday was no where in sight. She had not even heard from him, which was strange. Also, after she heard that he personally made sure that the contract was broken, she felt fear rise up her spine. Did Uday not like her? Did he….did he like someone else?

Manyata quickly removed the thought. She didn't want to think about Uday. She had Akash.

---

👏👏thanks...great job...awesome...👏👏
Nice update!! Do continue soon n thanks for the pm!!:)