SS:DTBHJ (A twisted KISS) Pg 34 - Page 20

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Inkpen4877

Superb! I cannot believe i had never read this before!!!!

aww thank you dear!

Hello lil twixies! I am trying my best to write every week now, and hopefully I can continue with my goal. Thanks to all that read and commented on the last update... I don't know if the story is interesting you all so please share what you think and even I'd like that you all give your suggestions😃

CHAPTER 8

As soon as I entered the palace as the Yuvrani, I was given so much more importance. There was a difference in everyone's attitude towards me, all of them referred to me as Your Highness and that only made me feel more confident about myself. I was not showing off, rather feeling proud of all that I had achieved; from the illiterate chawl girl to the educated princess, it was fairytale transformation indeed. But, life still has to go on. I still need to start my family, rule my people and settle down, once and for all.

I dash towards Dadisa's study room and wait patiently as she goes on thanking the Ministers and Council members for their wishes on the phone. After a few minutes she aks me to come in and continues looking on to her collection of books.

"Dadisa, I was thinking that since I have fulfilled my promise, its time that you fulfill yours as well," I stated excitedly.

She turns around with a worried face, "Manyata that promise…bringing back Akash is near impossible for me."

"What…what do you mean!?" I was angered, was this all a ploy all along?

"Manayata, please calm yourself."

"No! This was all a game wasn't it? Just so that you could make me the Yuvrani! Well, I could still protest and step down whenever I want!"

"Do you ever listen!?" I stopped my blabber mouth because this time DS was really angered, "When I said that bringing back Akash is near impossible for me I meant to say that I can not bring him to Devgarh. You will have to wait till we reach Mumbai and then we can discuss this then."

"I…I…Sorry DS, I…I didn't listen."

"It's ok Manyata."

I felt so stupid! DS was a person who kept her words; she would never betray me or play games with her own granddaughter. Oh Akash! Just a few more hours and we would finally meet without any thorns in our paths. With that thought in mind I fell asleep, preparing for the long drive ahead.

Meanwhile in DS's study room…

"DS, hum sab jaante hain that Uday is to marry Manyata…phir yeh Akash?" Jainandini questions in confusion.

"I tell you," Vijay says.

The foursome; Uday, Unnati, J and Vijay, were gathered in DS's office and heard about the new piece of news.

"Dadisa aap hamare dada ke saath aisa kaise kar sakti hain?"

"Unnati, J, Vijay… humne joh kiya, soch samajh ke kiya. Manyata STILL thinks Uday is only her friend while Akash is her true love. If I tell her to marry Uday, she WILL start hating him and us again. We don't want that, it would be too costly to retransform Monia to Manyata. So just wait and watch how Manyata herself will realize who her true love is overtime."

"Right, aur jab tak Akash picture mein nahi aayega, humari kimat Manyata ko kaise pata chalegi. Woh kehte hai na, jab koi aapse door chala jaye tabhi aapko uski kimat samajh mein aati. Manyata ke saath kuch aisa hi hone wala hai."

"Maan gaye, Dadisa aur Uday, aap dono toh Chanakya ke bhi baap nikle….I tell you."

The next morning…

Mumbai!

As soon as I returned to the mansion, I phoned Akash to quickly come over. The wait would be over in just a few more minutes, I also told him to bring along chikki and soni. It had been so long since they had met.

"MONIA!" I saw Chikki and Soni smiling and grinning as they came to hug me. I embraced them tightly and then saw Akash walking towards us. I hugged him as well, but… it felt weird. Was it because I was seeing him after so long, yes it must be. I'll eventually get used to him.

"Monia tere bina time kaise jaa raha tha sirf humein pata hai," chikki said.

"Haan yaar, mujhe bhi aap sabki bohot yaad aayi," was I lying? I felt guilty because to me, the time had gone by really quickly, with so much to do and think about, but I had to say that so that they wouldn't feel bad.

"Mam," the driver interrupted, "your limosine for the day has to be taken out for service. I just came to let you know that if you would like to go somewhere, please take another car."

"No problem, thank you for informing me but I don't think I'll be going anywhere, thank you though."

"Wah Monia!" I looked back to see a surprised Akash, "Tumne toh English bhi sikh li."

"Haan, aur baki bohot kuch!" I grinned remembering my times in class with Vijay bhai and Unnati.

"No Manyata Jiji, abhi bhi bohot kuch baki hai." J came from behind and the tone, I did not like it. J had been supportive and we might not have had a great relationship in the past but we did end up acknowledging each other. To my surprise, J does have a heart, a big one too but not many can take a peek into it. But right now, the way she looked reminded me of the old J who would insult me at any chance she got.

"J, what do you mean?"

"Oh! Ab aapse kya chupana. Hum toh apki shaadi ke bare mein keh rahe the."

"Tumhara matlab kya hai J, paheliya mat bujhao."

"Theek hai, point pe aate hain…appki aur Uday ki shaadi….yaad aaya."

"Hmph…J, Dadisa ne mujhse vaada kiya tha ke agar mein Yuvrani ban gayi toh mujhe Uday se shaadi nahi karni padegi."

"Really Jiji, par uss contract ka kya joh bachpan mein Dadisa aur Giriraj Uncle ne sign kiya tha?"

"Kya!? Kaunsa contract!?"

"Apka aur Uday ka roka bachpan mein hi hogya tha, yeh toh shayad aapko pata hai par uske saath saath Jaigarh aur Devgarh ne ek contract bhi sign kiya tha. Uss contract ke mutabik, Devgarh ki Yuvrani sirf aur sirf Jaigarh ke Yuvraj se shaadi karegi."

The ground slipped beneath my feet, this was not possible. What would happen to Akash if I end up getting married to Udayveer.

Akash on the other hand is angered and yells at J, "Dekh! Tujhe toh mein acchi tarah se jaanta hoon, ek number ki kamini hai tu! Apni aukad par aagayi na…bilkul besharam, jungli aur---"

"BAS!" I yell at Akash, "Akash tumhe koi hak nahi banta meri behen se iss tarah baat karne ka."

"Par Monia," I see him worried and my anger demolishes, I move forward to pacify him and justify my actions.

"Akash mein jaanti hoon ke J ne joh kaha woh kisi ko pasand nahi aaya par woh meri behen hai aur tum uske bare mein aisa nahi bol sakte."

"Tum dono bhi na,"all eyes look up to see Vijay bhai coming down the stairs, "J bhai, you gave old news. Akash and Manyata, don't worry, yeh contract Uday ne khud tod diya tha. I mean uska kya hai…use toh koi bhi mil jayegi."

"Vijay bhai! Par yeh…"

"Uff oh J bhai…kaha naa… Uday ne khudh contract toda…so don't worry Manyata bhai."

Akash, Chikki and Soni stayed silent while I still had the words hammering in my mind, "Uday ne KHUD contract toda," I whispered slightly.

Meanwhile, Vijay and J note the disturbed Manayata and give each other thumbs up. After they are left alone Uday comes and thanks the two.

"J, thanks for the favour. Thanks a lot!"

"No worries Uday, akhir aap humare hone wale Jiju joh hain"

"Hmmm," Vijay bhai was worried terribly by what J had just said, "yeh tum dono ke beech ho kya raha hai!? J bhai? Kal tak toh aap Uday ke face se apni nazar nahi hata ti thi aur ab siddha jiju? Aur tum Uday?"

"Didn't you know Vijay bhai……..

Precap: Know what?? Hmm…any guesses?

Really great update!!! I cannot wait to read more!!

I am so excited to see what UV and J were up to! 
Love the update!! Continue soon!!:)
👏👏thanks...great job...loved it...👏👏
That was a really good update...
I am eager now to know what is going on in J's head and what's our hero is upto?
Please cont soon and thanks for the PM
AWESOME UPDATE...LOVED IT...👏
 i like J in this update...she is helping her JIJU... that was sweet...
update soon...
and thanks for PM...
Loved this part.
I am so eager to know what's cooking in Uday's head.
I am having a feeling tha Uday and Jay are going to pretend to be together like a couple or something to make Manyata jealous so that she realises that who she actually loves is Uday.
Dying of curiosity already.
Please update sooon! 😃
started reading it now :)
 & it's amazing :D