SS:DTBHJ (A twisted KISS) Pg 34 - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
oh nooo how could you stop like that!!!! 😡 lol

I was expecting more. can't wait for the next part. and OMG that line about directions to her heart - what a one liner lol loved it!!!😃
Originally posted by -Vishwa-

"SACH!" She squealed and jumped into his arms.  

Her actions were so fast that Uday did not enough time contemplate what had just taken place until he felt her heartbeat racing against his chiselled body. Manyata stood with her arms around his structured waist and head placed near his heart, she felt so content, so warm and so peaceful. Uday grinned and took this chance to wrap his hands around her. His grin turned into a wide spread smile when he thought about how perfectly she fit into his arms, but there was something present about that moment. There was passion, there was a rush of blood sending both to a new world, there was a feeling of being - complete. There was definitely something in them and both knew it.

Totally Luvd the part ❤️❤️

How  I wish it to happen onscreen as well..😍😍😍

Awesome Chapter..😃 😃Keep up the good work👏 👏👏and Thanks a lot for the  PM🤗

Edited by limbu.simmy - 12 years ago
😃OMG
that was awesome
Thank you so muchf or the pm
Loved ittt
Pleaseee write one more scene for this weekend..
Pleaseee
Awesome ly written😳
Wow, so much of manveer scenes. Thank you for manveerian update i was bored after fri epi.:-)
awesome part...lovd the manveer parts...update soon...thanx 4 the pm
OMG
that was awesome
Thanks for the pm
Loved ittt😃
"Mujhse Dosti Karoge"😆Uday...Uday...Uday...Kya planning hai.well enjoy the feeling of being in control for some more days,after that all your plans are going to fall flat when love strikes.The tug-of-war has already begun.It will be interesting to see how that progresses.loved the interaction between Uday and Manyata.The best dialogue was that do you know the directions to your heart waala part.That was so funny yet somehow it sounded very sincere to me.I loved it.And you have to update soon...how can you leave us all hanging there😆.So jaldi jaldi update please😃
This was a wonderful chapter.Good work👏
Fabulous update Vishwa I love the last part❤️ hope you could continue it😳
Plzzz update soon and thxs for the pm