Dekha Ek Khwaab

SS:DTBHJ (A twisted KISS) Pg 34 - Page 11

-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: moksha89

Great update, can't wait to see how you make manyata fall in love. Haha, poor dadisa & uday. 😆

thanks muffin 😆 i cant wait to write on manveer as well 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-scarlett- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Binny...

Vishwa.. I loved it especially how Manayata stitched up J's dress..😆.. and Manyata's dialogues were too good..absolutely adored the ending.. can't wait for the next part update soon..😊

OMG! Thank you so much binny! so glad you liked it 😳
-scarlett- thumbnail
@ElizaKawa...surely will

@Hubze..thanks dear!

@Chika_gurl...thanks

@salekh1...thnks...and will surely pm u next time

@KaShfan7...thanks..glad you liked it! Will add u in the list :)
-scarlett- thumbnail
THANK YOU SOO MUCH TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT COMMENTED AND LIKED THE UPDATE!

nina282nams4kashevakshaayaSara.KhanPrachi_12CutePrincesstvlover92dreamyjenniceSheetal.ShaliniPinam3KaShfan7moonstruckBrklyn_galKesarmaniacapriyaminizzmoksha89nidzlovekinrulpri01shiv-gauri4evaiqbals4everzigzagway_sadi--ANGEL--...Binny...-iPayal-adventure_gurl*Dakoo_Minzy*,
Edited by -Vishwa- - 12 years ago
-scarlett- thumbnail
NOTE:

Just like to mention before the update that I will be having Akash and Monia together for some scenes...trust me its really 🤢 even writing about them but I want the story to go through a MAJOR twist, and don't worry, I can NEVER forget to mention Udayveer so he will be there...but he wont always be the saviour or the one with Monia all the time... Hope you all understand...
also...I was thinking of making this a SS...short story...than a FF since i dont think I will have that many and frequent updates...it will be less updates so i think it should be a SS

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -Vishwa-

NOTE:

Just like to mention before the update that I will be having Akash and Monia together for some scenes...trust me its really 🤢 even writing about them but I want the story to go through a MAJOR twist, and don't worry, I can NEVER forget to mention Udayveer so he will be there...but he wont always be the saviour or the one with Monia all the time... Hope you all understand...
also...I was thinking of making this a SS...short story...than a FF since i dont think I will have that many and frequent updates...it will be less updates so i think it should be a SS

@blue ...🤣
-scarlett- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: moksha89

@blue ...🤣

kya ridz
I am almost commiting suicide here and ur laughing...
Probably world's first writer whose own story is the cause of her misery 😭😆
-scarlett- thumbnail

Chapter 4

Should she?
He was nothing but a sadist according to her. Whether she cries or gets irritated, the more entertaining he finds it. How could she possibly become FRIENDS with him? There had to be a catch to it right? Other than the fact that he was surely a player who was confident that he would get any girl he likes, would want to get her as well...but why? What if wants to attack her? Rape her? Kiss her? Oh god! If this was J, she would have asked her if she had drugged herself or something but the way he was gazing at her, she couldn't even make a sound. From the corner of her eyes, she could see him demanding an answer but she was so confused, there were so many insecurities and questions lying in front of her. How could she possibly just jump ahead and befriend him?

Uday saw the weary look on her face and figured he would need to do more work to gain her trust.

"Manyata," he said it in barely a whisper. She turned to him, shocked; he had, for the first time said her name without any kind of tease, anger or planning hidden behind it. It felt so heart warming and genuine. Meanwhile, he saw the look on her face; it amused him and made his confidence increase. He knew he had hit the right spot with the expressions that were enacted by the fickle girl in front of him. She was a two-minded person, simple yet complex but he knew that she had the heart of an innocent child which made his work even easier.

"Shayad aapko yaad nahi hoga, par hum bohot acche dost huwa kartey the," he stared off and smirked, " actually we used to be best friends." He got lost remembering the golden days and in his daze even retold them to Manyata, " We used to fight a lot, I used to love scaring you because then you would engulf me into an embrace. Weird naa? But we were opposites who completed each other," he ended with a smile and a spark in his eyes.

"Ok, we are friends. BUT not the type of friend you are with that chudail. All that touching and kissing won't work with me haan. Aur AGAR. tumne kuch kiya, toh iss baar toh sahi mein talwaar se tumhara haath kat dungi!" She warned him but then smiled.

"Joh hukum Princess."

So this was different and a bit interesting as well, she thought. She didn't know why she suddenly after he told her about her childhood accepted his invitation but there was this unknown feeling that made her wants to be with him for a moment, and actually name the relationship that they share. He got up from beside her and made his way near the door, she felt cool breeze pass and send chills through her right arm, the warmth was gone, and she yearned for more. She wanted to cuddle inside the blanket and lull in.

"Oh and princess do you have the directions?" It startled her; she blinked twice before figuring out what he had said. She gave him a confused look; did he want to go to the beach or the chawl? Because that was all she knew, "To where?"

"To your heart," he winked at her and it took her a moment before realization crossed her face. He made a run for the door but was showered with pillows.

"Tumhe sudhaar na, bhe'ns ke samne been bajane ke barabar hai (ringing a bell in front of a buffalo) kitna bhi karlo, hilegi hi nahi ( no matter what you do it won't move)," she screamed at the top of her lungs while Uday burst into laughter as he came out.

"Dada." Unnati came into his room later that night. She had her serious face up again, and as much as he tried reassuring himself by saying "Chill UV, she is always like that" he couldn't help asking, " Unnati are you ok? What's wrong?"

"Dada, hum theek hain. But what is up with you and this friendship with Manyata?" She eyed me curiously like usual and I smirked.

"Just my time pass for fun," I replied to her casually.

"Dada," I saw fire dwelling in her eyes. It was moments like these when I was reminded that she was the Princess of a Kingdom and not my younger sister.

"I cannot let you play with her feelings anymore. She genuinely feels you are her friend. And here you are putting up an act."

"Oh come on Unnati, in royalty, it's always an act. It's always politics, it's always a game! And I don't think I need to explain that to you."

" I know. But you are playing with the person who you waited all your life for!"

"Just because she is interesting and I like her rawness does not mean that I forget my duties towards the kingdom. And it just so happens to be that both, my life and kingdom have the same destination."

And it so happened that he was trying his level best to attain his goal.

"Unnati, Manyata toh humari hi rahegi. Par woh koi bheegi billi nahi hai, I will need to put up this sweet act to again her trust then put that tigress to the side. Dadisa told me it would take baby steps. So I am just playing my own game through her rules." Unnati sighed and left. He knew she was upset yet had faith on whatever he did that's why she didn't mind his actions too much. He always felt she was hyper-sensitive, unlike him, who could not even feel emotions. He was good at emoting the fake ones, actually he was a master. Emotions were like pawns, when the right ones are played, the game is in your hands.

The week went by quickly, J was too busy with herself and Manyata was trying to concentrate on her studies. She found it really hard to give up her old attitude, it was near impossible for to not blurt out something when she was in front of Uday or J. The two annoyed her like no tomorrow. 

"Comprehend- means to understand something, understand," she repeated the word and tried to register it into her brain.

"Oh god! Ab yahan pe nursery school bhi hoga kya?" Vijay mumbled, and tapped the jungle queen so he could her attention, "Manyata, would it be possible for you to not speak out loud,
I feel like I am in school again. And trust me darling I do not want to remember those aunty-like teachers anymore."

"Vijay-banna! Toh mein kya karun?! Nahi yeh angrezi mujhe, mera matlab humein, aa rahi hai nahi yeh uth patang shabd, ab understand hai toh understand hi rakhna chahiye naa...yeh comprehend kahan se ghus gaya? Yeh Angrez log bhi na, akal toh chuhey se bhi kam hai in mein. Kutte ko kutta nahi ab billi kahenge...ek meaning ka ek word nahi ho sakta kya?" She huffed and puffed her bangs with anger. It was enough learning the basic words and now the complicated ones just made her irritated.

"Well, Manyata. Each language will have its basic and then a more sophisticated level to it, just like hindi, you say things like "mujhe" we say "humein."

"Wah! Kya baat hai, langoor bangaye professor?" Manyata patted him on the back while Vijay frowned and left the room, on the way, he bumps into Uday.

"Kya baat hai Vijay-banna, itni jaldi jaane ki?"He gives his signature smirk and Vijay starts complaining, "What else can I do? The girl just called me a ...a...lehngoor...ugh."

"Lehngoor?...you mean langoor?"

"Joh bhi ho, mujhe kya? Mein toh use explain kar raha tha and she...she just insults me. I tell you that jungle queen is surely going to get it from J bhai"

Uday smirked and stepped inside the room, he smelled lavender all over while a lot of non-stop chanting reached his ears. 

"If you put helium into a balloon, it will float in the air, because the mass of the air/oxygen is more than the atomic mass of helium."

He stared at her pacing from the wall to her dresser, head down on the book, her duppata hung from the neck trailing behind her and mopping the floor as she moved. Her hair was tied into a tight pony tail and the morning rays made them shine a slight golden. It was remarkable how concentrated and innocent she looked while memorizing the context, and her bands just made her look cute...Oh god! Not again Uday! His brain ventured in, warning him on how corny he was getting. He had already said she looked cute and adorable once, now it just kept coming out of his mouth/brain. Snap out of it UV!

"Very well, so you have passed 8th class science in a few weeks, I am impressed."

"Abe khottey! Tujhe impress karna itna mushkil nahi, do chaar thumke laga do aur phate hue, adhe adhure kapde pehnlo, hmph!"

"Princess, aap apne doston se aise baat karti hai?"

"Ab kya hai na, kutta toh kutta hi rahega, chahe woh dost ho ya dushman. Ab mujhe padhne do!"

"Jo hukum, par hum itna batana chahte the ke aaj sham ko new year's party hai, aur aapko wahan aana padega."

"Dada! Dada!" Unnati came yelling into the baithak of the royal family, where he was settled playing chess, alone.

"Yeh aap kya kar rahe hai? Akele akele chess?"

Uday smirked, "Hmph chutki, kabhi kabhi khud apna dushman ban na padta hai, accha sab preperations to hogayi naa?"

"Haan! Par Manyata ka kya?"

"Kya Manyata ka?" Uday was teasing his sister's worried emotions towards the new princess.

"Dadaaa... mein...I meant...how...how is she going to dress up, behave and...and what about the royal dance? It's a TRADITION! And she doesn't know even how to walk in high-heels, forget dance. I don't know what to do because I am sure J wants you all to herself." A big frown and creases formed on her face. UV went near her, placed a hand on her cheek and reassured her.

"Don't worry, hum hain na...accha hua tumne humein bata diya, aaj ke liye hum Manyata ke trainer banenge."

"Tu phir aagya? Koi aur raasta nahi pakad sakta?"She glared at him, throwing daggers. Yes, they were "friends" and sometimes she would let go of the arguments but right now her head was filled with preparations for her science exam and she was getting really irritated with the disturbance. Silly na, at this age she is talking about exams.

"Chodiye yeh sab padahi, because your exam is moved to next week," smiled at her while taking the book away that was in her hand.

"SACH!" She squealed and jumped into his arms.  

Her actions were so fast that Uday did not enough time contemplate what had just taken place until he felt her heartbeat racing against his chiselled body. Manyata stood with her arms around his structured waist and head placed near his heart, she felt so content, so warm and so peaceful. Uday grinned and took this chance to wrap his hands around her. His grin turned into a wide spread smile when he thought about how perfectly she fit into his arms, but there was something present about that moment. There was passion, there was a rush of blood sending both to a new world, there was a feeling of being - complete. There was definitely something in them and both knew it.

moksha89 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Vishwa-

kya ridz
I am almost commiting suicide here and ur laughing...
Probably world's first writer whose own story is the cause of her misery 😭😆

kyuuun? yaar, the way you phrased your joy in monash was so funny!
don't be sad! your story is so much fun to read.
waise dinner ke baad - i shall read & comment. i will reserve a spot though ðŸ˜‰
moksha89 thumbnail
o m g !!!

vish, what were you so stressed about! i looove your SS, honestly, the dialogues and everything are just so much fun to read ... your comic factor is so well intermixed with the serious and layered personality aspects!
This part had me in stitches ðŸ˜†
""Oh and princess do you have the directions?" It startled her; she blinked twice before figuring out what he had said. She gave him a confused look; did he want to go to the beach or the chawl? Because that was all she knew, "To where?"

"To your heart," he winked at her and it took her a moment before realization crossed her face. He made a run for the door but was showered with pillows.
"Tumhe sudhaar na, bhe'ns ke samne been bajane ke barabar hai (ringing a bell in front of a buffalo) kitna bhi karlo, hilegi hi nahi ( no matter what you do it won't move)," she screamed at the top of her lungs while Uday burst into laughter as he came out."

it was seriously so cute! i couldn't stop smiling. 

can't wait for the next part!! ðŸ¤—

Edited by moksha89 - 12 years ago