SS:DTBHJ (A twisted KISS) Pg 34 - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome dude πŸ‘πŸΌ... Update the next part soon and thankz a lot for the PM...πŸ˜ƒ
AMAZZZINGGG
PLEASEEE CONTINUE SOOON
PLEASE PM ME😊
Loving it! Please add me to your pm list!
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

loved the update!πŸ˜‰ keep writing! Manyata bhi na! poor Dadisa!

πŸ˜†  glad you like it shona! thnks 😊

πŸ˜†
Vishy vishy vishy huggie huggie uno hw much i lubb dis. Cho much*huggie* cho "humse dosti karogi". But i hated one part the a.k.a.s.h. one unoe when she said mein akash se pyar karti hun. Awie vishy oda then dat u made my day .Kilu cho hapwie...!
hey vishwa nice FF πŸ‘ πŸ‘

now uday is extending his hands for friendship..aww how cute πŸ˜ƒ can't wait for next part😊
Originally posted by Sara.Khan

AWESOME πŸ˜ƒ Plz continue 

thanks sara 😊
Originally posted by moonstruck

love it! funny part is her sewing j's clothes. lmaoπŸ˜† wud love to see that om the show

well in the show she sews her own clothes πŸ˜† but it wud be funny to watch her do that to J
thanks for the comment 😳
Originally posted by minizz

Very nice update.loved it though a little worried regarding Manyata's decision.par I have full faith in Uday,woh sab theek kar dega.chalo two more words added in your story to describe him-Kauwwa and ChanchundarπŸ˜†that was really funny.loving the Unnati-Manyta bonding.looking forward to seeing the dosti develop between Manyata and Uday😊

well sweets I m sorry for getting you so worried...but prince charming hai na πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
🀣 I think we should make a ManVeer Nickname list πŸ˜† thanks so much for liking it πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Pinam3

omg.. luved the update.. :) nd how he is asking for friendship is just too cute.. :) thanx for the PM.. and plz continue.. soon :) 

Thanks pinkal😳 I am glad you liked it πŸ˜ƒ