Posted: 12 years ago
Fab update...πŸ‘
luv it..so muchh..
thanx 4 d pm..
nd cont. soon plz...

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haila..!!! Unnati to kya mujhe hasakar mar duya!!! From where u get all your wit..!! Jab baghwan hum sab ko I-dunno-what  baant raha that kya tum "wit fairy" ke piche bhaag gayi thi!!! 
ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just really love your FF ...im surprised how good you are at thisπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Do add me to ur PM list...😊
Pinam3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heyy Vishwa.. I am new to this show.. just have started today and loved it so much that i couldn't take anymore time to know the story.. and after watching all the episode was searching for a nice FF on manveer and indeed i got one.. thank you so much.. :) and u r truly a good writter.. plz continue the story and i would definetly lyk to get PMs.. for update :) 
luv the way you are leading your FF story and wanna see how you bring the makeover.. keep updating :) 
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it Vishwa.. especially the ending UV and his overconfidence..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³.. Eagerly waiting for the next part..πŸ˜›
unknown. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vishwa-

-----
Hey peeps...πŸ€—

Well I don't know what the CV's are planning but I am seriously *drrooollliiinnnggg*😍 over ManVeer☺️ and I just can't resist myself from writing a FF...winter break has started and I can't wait to get my thoughts on here...

Edited by -harneet.gill- - 12 years ago
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -harneet.gill-

GOOD LUCK WITH THE CONTEST DEAR 😳
S.H.I.E.L.D. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
"Kya bhagwaanji! Aapko meri khushi bardasht nahi hoti hai kya, iss oolu de pathe ko phir bhej diya."  🀣 πŸ€£

God, that line cracked me up, I wish the writers put this one scene into the show :P There will be more amusing ManVeer scenes :P

Loved your chap! Hope you update soon...! :D

TC.
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
read both parts!  it's so good! i'm also hoping that they ease Manyata into a princess lifestyle by giving her more simple and pretty suits - until they totally revamp her.  you know?  great progression - i won't rush you to update because i take forever as well πŸ˜† but i am dying to read what's next!