SS:DTBHJ (A twisted KISS) Pg 34

Posted: 12 years ago

------

-----
Hey peeps...πŸ€—

Well I don't know what the CV's are planning but I am seriously *drrooollliiinnnggg*😍 over ManVeer☺️ and I just can't resist myself from writing a SS...winter break has started and I can't wait to get my thoughts on here...

The first chapter I wrote yesterday while looking at the promo in the morning since I had nothing to do really... and it is quite similar to the epi today 😲 shocking na???
well, it has my touch in it...sooo if you like and want...please do comment/like
and read the ff 😳
I think this is the first ff in the forum so I am even MORE excited! OH! AND TELL ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE A PM πŸ˜ƒ

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 10

Chapter 11

-
PM LIST

-

*Dakoo_Minzy*
--ANGEL--
-iPayal-
-JEHAN-
 -pratyasha-
-Priya01
09azaz09z
_Simmy_
adventure_gurl
AKlover101
akshaaya
Amibaiju
angel4184
angelina_angel
 Anjalika13
annie03
anu008
ariel1985
ashred12
batgirl67
Binny
capriya
chitra_rao
ChocolateQueen
cooljaya11
CutePrincess
DEKfan2012
doosheeka
 dreamyjennice
ElizaKawa
ewfy
Fantasyangel
fia21
 filmyprincess
Gowri05
honeey95
Hubze
ilvuday
Inkpen4877
iqbals4ever
janeniroopa
 jazzthakur
Kajol17
kashev
KaShfan7
 Khawaunju
KSG_luv
 lamz325
 linete
 love...OMG
 luvzindagi
 mahnoork47
 maneta
Marie_789
 marishka khan
 minizz
 moksha89
 moonstruck
MsLuscious
 muskan99
Nakita19
nams4
 navinahun
 navyan07
neahakhan
 nidzlovekinrul
 nina282
 Pinam3
Poojapange
 Prachi_12
princess_xaini
princessaaliya
 princessofkesar
Prinsesse Suvi
 ReeshAxym
 rsk16
Rufa
salekh1
 sanj1234
Sara Khan
Shals9
 shiv-gauri4eva
simran2608
sirjee
Srilakshmi91
 storybooksgd
 sujju123
Suman_4_NivRen
Surya Ravi
sweet_charmed
sweetiegal111
tejuangel
thejazzgal
trouble_006
tvlover92
twinkle662
Udaykideewani
 udaymanyata07
Vampgirl
 wassup28
wendy25
xxDaydreameRxx
 xxdevilishxx
xxsanaaaxx
yourmom
Zaynmohin
zigzagway_sadi

Edited by -scarlett- - 11 years ago
CHAPTER 1: A MYSTERY

She was a mystery for sure. But I was obviously not going to let all that power go so easily, again. I knew  where she was, yet ironically I did not know where she was. hmph. I smirk slightly, I might not know where my princess is, but I know the road to her.

------

"Akash! Yeh tum... mera matlab sach!" Monia cried, she felt her face brighten as her 'love' confessed to her. She had left him stranded alone, only to realise that she was wrong. But he stood there for her and came for her, and thats all she could ask for. He was sweet, nice, caring and a good friend. Isn't that enough to love someone?

"Monia, kya tum bhi mujhse..." he silenced in the end, she knew what he meant and he no longer needed to state the obvious.

"Akash... mein.. mein... h---" and she hushed up as Akash's mom yelled out their names in panic. She heard other voices too, forgetting about her confession, she ran outside.

Flashes covered her tear stained face, she put her hands hastily up to block the bright focused lights. She felt Akash come and hold her hand from behind, yet she felt alone, she was still frightened. Breathing heavily and shivers running down her body as she was beginning to gather the strength to dodge the predators. She swallowed hard when she saw that one peculiar and familiar face.

"Inn se miliye, yeh hai Rajkumari Manyata," he quickly made his way near her and reached for her hand. He caught it tightly and pulled her to the other side of him. Unable to release herself, her hand comes out of  Akash's and UdayVeer stands in the middle of the two. "Humari hone," UdayVeer's face inches closer to hers and those intense eyes pierce into her, everything was happening so fast that all she could do was stare back and feel his hot breath not even a cm away from her face, " Humari hone wali Maharani!"

What?! The media went more bizzare, clicking away and asking more questions but Manyata, who stood frozen, was still unable to comprehend anything. Here, was Akash, a man with self respect, intelligence and who was hard working. On the other side was this snobbish, arrogant Prince supposedly-as he claims- was to be her future husband. She wanted to pinch herself and wished for the first time in her life for someone to throw a cold bucket full of water on her.

At the back, Akash had no reaction to the news but to feel shocked. He was right, everything would change if Monia was Manyata, no matter how much they tried to disregard it.
He, however did not like this man. Always carrying a smirk around and acting as if he owned and possessed Manyata. He always held her arms firmly, close enough to scratch her. Yet, he was not able to do a thing, it wasn't like him to speak and rebel against someone. He'd rather talk, but he doubted the man would listen.

"Now, if I may, I would like to excuse myself. Take my Princess home and get her cleaned up," he clenched onto her hand harder and dragged her to the car. Manyata looked back, trying to get herself free from his grip, trying to get a glimpse of Akash, trying to cry out loud but... nothing. She couldn't do anything. Not a word escaped her lips, only tears made their way inside and not a sight of Akash was caught since the media was hovering over her.

He dragged her inside the car and once again forced her to go back but today she felt too weak to do anything. "No Monia why are you letting this bandar again do that?" she thought and quickly slapped his hand. The fidgeting billi was back. UdayVeer just stared at her and gave no reaction to her impulsive behaviour.

"Chod mujhe, kaminey, ghadhey, kyun mere piche pade ho?? aur kyun jab dekho tab utha ke lejatey ho uss kachrey ke dibbey mein?? Aur maharani, woh bhi, do jhappat lagaungi naa... apni aukad pe aa jayega... kutta!"

This girl never did realize anything did she? There was a family worrying about her and here she was with that cheap lover boy... Majnu...joh bhi ho. He just couldn't stand her with, she was the Princess, and his Maharani, and no one and I mean no one has rights over her.

"Tum mujhe chodo! Uss pinjarey mein mujhe nahi jaana," she screamed.

"BAS!" Uday turned to her, his eyes were flaring with anger and her mouth shut tight at this new side of him. Yes, he was mad the first time she had met him but he carried a bit of annoyance in him, here, it was all anger.
" Bohot boliya, ab CHUP CHAP bethiye." his voice was low and rolled every word out of his tongue clearly. She grasped her pendant as she saw her nervousness and fear rise.

This was  a new side of him and she just couldn't figure him out. He sure was a mystery.

SO THATS IT! TELL ME HOW IT IS!! !PLLEEASSEEE!! THANKS 😳

Edited by -Vishwa- - 12 years ago
Vishu dear this is lovely..πŸ€—.. ❀️ it!! Please do pm me.😍..hehe take care...my winter break starts on December 24th...πŸ₯³...Love it ...that does happen a lot whenever fans dream or imagine something...that usually ends ups happening in the daily soaps ...hehe i love it when that happens...😎

Cant wait to read more...πŸ‘
Hey that was a really good... Do continue and PM me...
Originally posted by filmyprincess

Vishu dear this is lovely..πŸ€—.. ❀️ it!! Please do pm me.😍..hehe take care...my winter break starts on December 24th...πŸ₯³...Love it ...that does happen a lot whenever fans dream or imagine something...that usually ends ups happening in the daily soaps ...hehe i love it when that happens...😎

Cant wait to read more...πŸ‘

Aww thanks soo much πŸ€—  I am glad you liked it...
wow! 24th...thats great...hope you have loadz of fun...well I know that i m just
gonna be on here whether its xmas or not πŸ˜†
and pm reminds me...i shud start a pm list...
thanks a ton sweets 😳

I loved it.. It was very well written.. can't wait to read the next part.. do PM me.. πŸ˜›

Very nice start, Do PM me :)
Awesome FF... dear  can't wait for moreπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
Originally posted by Hubze

Hey that was a really good... Do continue and PM me...

hey
thanks dear :)
Originally posted by Binny1247

I loved it.. It was very well written.. can't wait to read the next part.. do PM me.. πŸ˜›

Oh! Thanks a bunch hun! 😳
and wil sure do πŸ˜‰