Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: zoozoo123

Farah...true  yaar...The spisode looked like a saas bahu crap...πŸ˜†...N the worst part was shaadi ho rahi hai aur woh bhi without sindur n mangalsutra...πŸ˜†...Seems divorce karne ka iraada hai...πŸ˜†...The show was taken 4 granted by the lead...Love Abhiya...n always will...bt disppointed with the episode...😑...

Hahahaaa yeah right πŸ˜† They have shown us an Indian shaadi and no mangalsutra and sindoor... GREAT πŸ‘ πŸ€’ πŸ₯± ROFL and when Abhay saw Geet he was drooling over her πŸ˜² And the way he said to Piya please atleast don't call me a loser before two hours of our shaadi πŸ˜² DIVORCE is almost ready I guess πŸ€£
Me to loved Abhay/Abhiya and always will but I am disappointed. πŸ˜†
Dikshi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@farah: tumne mere comment ka rply nahi kia. 😑
how could you!! 🀣
kuch to keh deti. πŸ˜”
i didn't say anything negative isiliye bura maan gayi kya? πŸ˜”
if u want then then i can write a full '-ve' essay for u. πŸ˜†

i'm here to drink watermelon juice and u are nowhere to be seen. Kya tum bhi watermelon bann gayi.. 🀣 🀣
Originally posted by: Dikshi92

@farah: tumne mere comment ka rply nahi kia. 😑
how could you!! 🀣
kuch to keh deti. πŸ˜”
i didn't say anything negative isiliye bura maan gayi kya? πŸ˜”
if u want then then i can write a full '-ve' essay for u. πŸ˜†

i'm here to drink watermelon juice and u are nowhere to be seen. Kya tum bhi watermelon bann gayi.. 🀣 🀣

Here or not mein toh tumhe zabardast pee la kar hi chhodundi πŸ€£
Na there is already a Watermelon... it's Nikky ( Bloosom234 ) πŸ€£

Sorry wasn't online... but def I will reply. πŸ˜† I always reply even if it takes me 100 years. 
Originally posted by: ilove99

really kekta just saved her money...pia as vampy would have been a lil dark...ok not dark but grey!but i wanted a besharam"suhagraat"ending😭plz sum1 write a Big besharam Os on it!!!

Yeah but after their besharam suhag raat I wanted their death.  πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: luck

Na haldi, na mehndi, na sehra,na mangalsutra, na sindur...kisi shadi hai ye??????? 
bt i vil misss PKYEK❀️

That's called a shaadi in Ekta ishhhtyle  πŸ˜†
Yeah we will miss our PKYEK. 

Originally posted by: pratsy

well said...gonna miss AbhIya alot 

Thanks... yeah me too πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: romaila

hay rabba...what m seeing  Farah jaag gayi

well witten ...last epi was a good one, though it was last epi cvs still didn't gave up from adding fillers and making bloopers  isey kehtey hain duniya badal gayi aur cvs rahe wahin k wahin

Shut up Miss Witchy πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜† 
Thanks dear πŸ˜› If the mangalsutra and the sindoor are counted as a blooper than it was the biggest blooper ever. πŸ€£

Na Ekta badlegi na her CV's πŸ˜† So we should just stop expecting much from them... for her other shows cause for PKYEK it's too late. πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by: -rupa-

PKYEK had such beautiful concept ...i love the season one starting & really enjoyed most of the episode ...but i must say they creatives were not that good ...they couln't hold the viewers for long .

What ever u said farha ..i so agree ...thanks to ekta ma atleast she gave us PKYEK where i happen to come on this forum & made frs .πŸ˜†

I will def will miss the forum 😳but pkyek is going no where so i dont mind if they end this story πŸ˜†

PKYEK started really good... but the entry of the Khuranas ruined everything... I think it was a lil hard for the CV's to concentrate at a time on the vampires and the WWes πŸ˜†
Yup thanks to her for giving us Abhay and Abhiya... and such awesome friends πŸ˜† This forum is special to me. πŸ˜› You know what I mean πŸ˜› πŸ˜† 
Exactly PKYEK was going no where so better to end it... but atleast they could have ended it in a better way. πŸ˜•
Originally posted by: chakku

You literally cracked me up Faroo🀣

This was such a refreshing post in this tense maahol 🀣
Though I wanted a tragic ending a few days back, but now I am happy with the ending because Abhiya always had darkness in their lives, that they atleast deserve some light in the end.

BTW ur prem for watermelon uncle is awesome 🀣

I am glad I made you laugh πŸ˜†
Arey after the epi I was only seeing positive posts with Abhiya's wedding... πŸ₯± so thought chalo I should make a negative post πŸ€£
Abhiya dark love story ? πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² It wasn't πŸ˜† Ekta ji just made a joke πŸ˜†

Watermelon Uncle ? πŸ˜² Kab se πŸ€£

Dikshi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@farah: chalo dekhte hain tum kitna peela sakti ho and mein kitna pee sakti hoon. 🀣

tum kabhi kabhi hadd kar deti ho yaar. After abhiya's suhag raat u wanted them to die?? Behoodi.. 🀣
suhag raat to dark room mein hi karenge. Toh huana dark lob ishtory.. 🀣Edited by Dikshi92 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Dikshi92

@farah: chalo dekhte hain tum kitna peela sakti ho and mein kitna pee sakti hoon. 🀣

tum kabhi kabhi hadd kar deti ho yaar. After abhiya's suhag raat u wanted them to die?? Behoodi.. 🀣
suhag raat to dark room mein hi karenge. Toh huana dark lob ishtory.. 🀣

Watermelon's face is big... so don't challenge me... πŸ€£ pachtaogi πŸ€£

I know sometimes hadh par kar deti hoon πŸ˜› But it's so me πŸ€£
Yeshhh beginning se end tak I sooo wanted to see Abhiya's shaadi then their ahem ahem and then their death... isse better ending ho hi nahin sakta. πŸ˜† Just imagine sab kuch mil kar bhi kuch nahin mila... sivai maut πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

@Red: ROFL that was hilarious... but sooo true πŸ€£

Originally posted by: carisma2

Baju hatt, 
U are not going anywhere I have locked you in this forum.

🀣 Kab tak roko ge πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: vampyrgirlricha

i'll go with each n every point...except sad ending one...i wanted a happy ending with a dark touch...some vampire touch...bt...

Even a simple and small dark touch was too much for them... only nonsense was possible for them. πŸ˜Š