Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --Anna--

Agree Farah! The story got messed up big time lately! No doubt I had lost interest in it! πŸ˜›

Darl love story toh bhool hi jao -- Abhay turning into a human a DISASTER! Chandeena behaving like humans bigger disaster. If any one wants to just watch the romance then it was a good show -- but when it comes to dark love story it sucked πŸ€’

I dint know you wanted the show to end with Abhiya's death!?😲 Because I sure wanted that -- I wanted the death or the vampire thingy -- but kal it was like I was on the sets of some Swayamvar or something! πŸ€’

Ekta disappointed me and I think I am glad the show ended before it could have been ruined further! 

If only Ekta ji care karti na, PKYEK could have been the awesomest show ever. 
I gave a chance to PKYEK only because of its promos... cause when people said it's gonna be a copy of Twilight I just wanted to avoid. And the promo in which Abhay saves Piya from the car accident was just awesome... I was really expecting for an unconditional, unforgettable, unique, eternal love story but also a huge dark love story... we have got only an unconditional love from Abhay's side πŸ€’ 

From the beginning I wanted Abhiya's death. You don't lnow that ? Mein toh always yehi bolti thi jahan bhi dekho "I WANT ABHIYA TO DIE". πŸ€£

OMG a frustrated post from Farah 😲 πŸ€£ yayyy so happy today, even Farah got frustrated with pkyek πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†...i got when Abhay turned human 🀣...let me quote u πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Hello hiii bye bye PKYEKians πŸ˜Š

Nope you are not dreaming... πŸ˜† I am really back with a new topic, probably my last one. 
Before I start anything I just want to say sorry... I know today you are all dreaming with Abhiya but I have to shake you... pareshan karna it's my passion don't you know that ??? 
>> enough of ur drama, drama queeen πŸ€”πŸ˜†

1) Entry of the werewolves ( Annoying Khuranas ):
We were expecting to see some interesting fights between werewolves and vampires but all we have got is two families in war... 🀒 GREAT !!! 
Useless Lipstick Aunty and her useless son, Mr. Watermelon the Loser Jehhh Khurana, toh koi kam ke the nahin, we had hope in Alina... but again the CV's ruined everything. Na woh nikli evil and na powerful. πŸ₯± We have got only her "big mouth": I am more powerful than you Jehhh. 😳 Ohhh good...  why not... πŸ₯± we were waiting to see your powers Alina... Never mind, probably it was their family problem. They were used to talk a lot but do nothing. 
>> i have to agree with u here πŸ˜†...Alina proved a big disappointment in the end ...i had many hopes from her πŸ˜•...Jeh's character was senseless from the beginning πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...just that i wanted some good Vampire-Werewolf fights but didnt meet my expectations either

2) Maithali's death:
Hmmm... Ermm how could they kill her like this. First the only one who had the right to kill her was Abhay. Isse zyada sad love story toh ho hi nahin sakta. Just imagine the one you love kills you. Hayyye !!! 😍 That's called sad love story. πŸ˜
>> i wanted Abhay to b there atleast when she died so that atleast he cud talk to her ...but the way she was killed was a waste

3) Human Abhay:
I knew they will show us some nonsense but I never expected this. WTH was it a supernaturel show ? Ermm πŸ˜³
Till the end we were waiting for our old Abhay... now tell me what is the difference between our favourte show and the other shows ? πŸ€ͺ
And the reason given by the vampire superior was pathetic. πŸ€ͺ Just because Abhay can feel he doesn't deserve to be a vampire.  Ekta ji and her script writers could have given a better explanation for their disaster. 
Pathetic ending !!! πŸ€’
>> this show turned a normal show after Abhay became human so i dont mourn ending of this show Sleepy...infact i failed to see Abhay after he turned mortal, my Abhay Raichand ended there along with this show Sleepy...atleast i wanted Abhay back as Vampire in the end but...😑

4) Jehhh's death: 
Errr... hmmm... Ermm we were asking for Mr. Watermelon's ( Jehhh ) death from the beginning. Agar tab hi maar dete toh aaj yeh nahin dekhna padta. What an easy and rapid death. Maza hi nahin aaya. Ufff if Ekta ji and the CV's can't handle properly a small thing like this then shame on them. Angry They could have hired me... after all I am the best for torturing the characters... and even people.  ( Hain na Ritzie, Anmol, Nikkuuu, Nishi ? ). 
BTW many asked me to finally stop being lazy and do something... so thought I have to honor our Watermelon. I pressed his watermelon face in order to have some drinks for this awesome event: his death.  Come on have some watermelon juice. Free mein nahin de rahi hon, zabardast peela rahi hoon. 
>> lol u and Bani cud have killed Jeh in a better way ROFLROFL...i just saw ur party thread on Jeh's death where u both had fun ROFLROFL...lol to tell u the truth, i actually felt bad and pity Jeh the way he was killed, so no anger on him only symapathy, poor guy! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

5) Happy endng: 
She said it was a dark love story... I didn't see any darkness in it. Why the hell didn't she end the show with Abhiya's death. Angry Kitna achcha hota. πŸ˜³
And with Abhiya married and human she turned their story into a "simple love story". 

GREAT... πŸ₯± THANKS A LOT EKTA JI FOR MESSING UP THE STORY... πŸ€’ and thanks for giving us Abhay and Abhiya ( I am not that bad ☺️ ).   
>> lol happy ending was never a problem for me but Abhay not turning back to Vampire sucks! 😑...even in TVD Damon had turned back to Vampire in end 😑

Today's epi... just awesome... 😍 But phir bhi I felt it wasn't good enough... Ouch Yeah agar sad ending hota toh zyada achcha hota. 

No need to shout at me as I spoiled your mood... πŸ˜†

Thanks for reading... yeah finally ek serious post from me. 

Everyone: Congratulations Farah !!!  
Farah: Thanks thanks 
>> yeah right! πŸ€”

Joh bhi ho just wanna say that PKYEK was and will always be my favourite Indian show. πŸ˜

Edited by Nishi.Singh - 12 years ago
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Nothing to say ?πŸ€”Only ROFLingπŸ˜†Come on say something negative.πŸ˜†

Ab mein kya bolu πŸ˜† tumharey post ne toh sab kuch bol diya πŸ˜†
Ekta ne Ending kharab kardiyaπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: --Anurag--

Ab mein kya bolu πŸ˜† tumharey post ne toh sab kuch bol diya πŸ˜†
Ekta ne Ending kharab kardiyaπŸ˜†

Chalo atleast you agree with me πŸ€£ It was a big post, hun ? πŸ˜† Never wrote something bigger than this one n IF πŸ€£
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

I dont know how you found this much energy to type such a long post..πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ€£ I have lost ALL THE  ENTHU..abb toh chota sa reply bhi nahin hota hai mujhse..🀒🀒

When you love something and you see its barbadi day by day increasing... you found the energy by yourself... πŸ€£ And waise bhi I love writing and woh bhi bakwaas so it was easy for me... πŸ˜†
Ohhh πŸ˜” no Abhay and no Abhiya it's weird  but ahcha hua instead of watching nonsense and going mad now we will just try to remember this wonderful show. 😊 
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Ya... I loved u'r essay🀣 poora aadha ghanta laaga padhne meinπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: smittu

I am actually happy with the ending-- if Abahy had died in the end, i would have beeen super sad, yeah may be this is no longer a dark love story-- neither adhbhut nor asambhav, but yes Abhiya marriage leaves a feel good feeling, but Abhay turning human was insane, I wouldn't mind piya marrying Abahy while he was still a vampire ...but I would like to reiterate , ABHIYA were meant to be and being a typical indian, their marriage makes me happy

Atleast they could have ended the show with Abhay as vampire... but it was surely to much for them 😳
Originally posted by: --Anurag--

Ya... I loved u'r essay🀣 poora aadha ghanta laaga padhne meinπŸ˜†

Shut up it wasn't that long ok... πŸ˜† you know I PMed Anmol for the post he replied and jab tak I replied him back again woh padhke comment bhi kar diya tha... it took what something like 5 mins... and you are saying it took you aadhe ghante πŸ€£ 

Chalo atleast you liked jhoot hi sahi you liked it πŸ˜†
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Farah  I am going to make a post of how I wanted the show to end will pm u bahut jute parenge
Don't worry jute ke replies jute se dena hum sabko aata hain πŸ˜† Will support you and not only me but also many other members. πŸ˜†