What an ending !!! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
PKYEK had such beautiful concept ...i love the season one starting & really enjoyed most of the episode ...but i must say they creatives were not that good ...they couln't hold the viewers for long .

What ever u said farha ..i so agree ...thanks to ekta ma atleast she gave us PKYEK where i happen to come on this forum & made frs .πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I will def will miss the forum 😳but pkyek is going no where so i dont mind if they end this story πŸ˜†
Originally posted by xxAqeelahxx

Yeah agreed ur points are true
even i feel she ruined the show
pura concept karab kar diya
but at the moment am sooo sad that todays epi was the last
i thought it was 1 hr special on saturday but guess i was wrong
:( when they can't get good storyline they ruin it

Thanks for your comment... yeah Ekta ji and her lovely script writers can't even GIVE us a nice last episode. 🀒

Originally posted by VladDracula

Ekta Sucks Bigtime.🀣

Totally agree πŸ˜† All her shows start good but then they suck...

Originally posted by ozzyie

Nyc one farah ...
me too happy dat dey ended the show and no chance for spoiling the show anymore

Thanks dear 😊
It's sad cause joh bhi ho PKYEK was my fav show... didn't miss any epi... but enough is enough... it was going nowhere... only bakwaas in every epi.

Originally posted by snitchseeker

I'll shower my expertise later on

No prob take your time πŸ˜†
You literally cracked me up Faroo🀣
This was such a refreshing post in this tense maahol 🀣
Though I wanted a tragic ending a few days back, but now I am happy with the ending because Abhiya always had darkness in their lives, that they atleast deserve some light in the end.

BTW ur prem for watermelon uncle is awesome 🀣
Baju hatt,
U are not going anywhere I have locked you in this forum.
Originally posted by Akshi0019

nyc 1 farah...
but i will miss it...

Thanks πŸ˜Š Yeah will miss it too πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by --sumana13--

same here πŸ˜”...
Farah is right on every point πŸ‘πŸΌ...
but still I'm going to miss PKYEK n Abhiya πŸ˜­...

Thanks Suma πŸ˜Š I think we are all going to miss it. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by cuteteddy

nice post farah 
i seriously can't belive that mister  nosy dobrial killed jeh it was supposed to be abhay .

Thanks dear... that's the only thing I asked for... Abhay to kill Jehhh... Maithali ko na sahi but atleast Jehhh ko πŸ˜•

i'll go with each n every point...except sad ending one...i wanted a happy ending with a dark touch...some vampire touch...bt...
Nice post farah,
Agree with each and every word of you. I also hated the entry of lipstick aunty, watermelon khurana and his brother mr. Bedoholic khurana. It ruined the essence of the show.
But inspite of all the negative things i'm gonna concentrate on the positive things. So, i won't criticize it further. Coz It's my most favourite show ever and i'm gonna miss it badly.

PS: g8.. πŸ˜† Watermelon juice is ready? I can't wait to drink.. 😈

PSS: Don't mind dear, but how can killing someone u love be sad. It's not sad. It's cruel and pathetic. If abhay had to kill maithli then it would have been his mazboori. No one can kill their loved ones willingly (except some psycho possesive lover like WATERMELON KHURANA) πŸ˜† 🀣Edited by Dikshi92 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

OMG you literally said everything I wanted to! LOL I so wanted to make a post on the exact same thing but I was scared I will get chappals and tamatars thrown at me. I liked all Abhiya happy ending but honestly if someone saw this episode without watching the begining, no one could believe this was a show about freaking vampires. I agree with every point you said but the most annoying one IMO was Abhay turning human. Dude it was a show about vampires, end it with vampires. It was bakwaas. I wanted to see a simple sa wedding, a dark wedding where it was quiet and subtle, all vampy-ish but no they HAD to make it useless with random kids dancing. No one cares about dance numbers. I have absolutely nothing against the actors who graced the even like Maneet but IMO why need to bring in them to dance. I  like fastforwarded almost all of the last episode of PKYEK. You know how sad that is ? FF the whole LAST episode. I only cared about Abhiya and I hated their dildara sequence. I LOWED Dil Ibadat and all the flashbacks but rest was pure boredom. Kekta maiya ruined this show which could have reached so many heights. Piya at the end was some glam doll. I wish that whole leap never ever came. I blame the PDA and Kekta maiya for butchering this lovely show we had. Anyways, I didn't want to rant today but couldn't hold it in... Thanks for this awesome post πŸ˜ƒ

Wooow it's nice to see people agreeing with me. You shouldn't be scared... πŸ˜† You see I am not scared and I made it... now chappals, tamatars, aande, mushrooms joh phekna hai pheke... πŸ€£
Yeah exactly Abhay as human was just  πŸ€ͺ Instead of bringing Maaneet they could have given us a wonderful shaadi sequence with "mangalsutra and sindoor"  and what comes after β˜ΊοΈ Or even they could have ended like after the shaadi something bad happens ( Ok sorry I am too into sad ending πŸ˜† ). 
And Chandeena ko kya ho gaya πŸ˜² They are behaving like they were human πŸ˜† OK I won't say I didn't like them... it was cute to see the family like this but it was also weird. πŸ˜³
Bolo jai ho Ekta ji ki  And thanks for your comment. πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by harinisriram39

Good Post Farah πŸ‘
Could we have a more disastrous end than this? I think not. 
The aakhri salaam might be a salaam for Star One but not the last episode of PKYEK.  It does not go with the show in any way except that we have the cast essaying the dialogues of the characters of the show. 
 One way, it is a dark story.  It had kept us under the dark always and finally ended

Thanks Harini πŸ˜›
More disastrous ending than this ? Nope πŸ€’
Now I am thinking... kash at the end of season 1 Abhay maar jaata and Piya ko pata bhi nahi hota that there was a vampire who loved her like hell. Then she gets her memories back and she goes mad... ufff what an ending hota πŸ˜ πŸ€£

Originally posted by --Anurag--

πŸ˜†

Nothing to say ? πŸ€” Only ROFLing πŸ˜† Come on say something negative. πŸ˜†