Pratigya
Pratigya

AT solution (Page 2)

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
personally , I feel A is handling situation way better than P

I dont even get where P thinks she has all the gyaan to solve every bugger's problem... which is why i love the irony of Meera and her nonsense...P's rreaction will hopefully be a treat to watch

Another annoyance was the overly keenkeen bummychummy attitude with Meera herself...stretching your already thin credibility a bit too far there CVs...especially the bit about P being expert Meera historian and "Im sure we'll talk again bout it"... pah!!

T is just another butchered character, but it isnt entirely useless as the CVs will rightly claim such stuff happens and I know it does...its just not great entertainment  but nevertheless realistic...so I suppose we will continue suffering...it will only be lessened if CVs continue to show an unrelenting A who sticks to her guns...wish she hadnt given up on the job...

For me - biggest worry is K - who again the CVs seem happy to show as a bumbling character rather than a strong dependable man, K knows only too well he's got it wrong in the past - why is he never shown to learn any bloody lessons when it comes to the trust and vishwaas bolony????    arrrghAngry

As for Meera - she is just an intermediate phase, a necessary catalyst, that will bring about some big thing or scene,  if not a total TRP turnaround, which I look forward. I have no problem with her unrequited love - it happens and unfortunately people like her will have to learn the hard way...worry is to what extent  she will affect K and P and their relationship in the process...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-Caped_Crusaderhussainramso

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kEEnkEEn

personally , I feel A is handling situation way better than P

I dont even get where P thinks she has all the gyaan to solve every bugger's problem... which is why i love the irony of Meera and her nonsense...P's rreaction will hopefully be a treat to watch

Another annoyance was the overly keenkeen bummychummy attitude with Meera herself...stretching your already thin credibility a bit too far there CVs...especially the bit about P being expert Meera historian and "Im sure we'll talk again bout it"... pah!!

T is just another butchered character, but it isnt entirely useless as the CVs will rightly claim such stuff happens and I know it does...its just not great entertainment  but nevertheless realistic...so I suppose we will continue suffering...it will only be lessened if CVs continue to show an unrelenting A who sticks to her guns...wish she hadnt given up on the job...

For me - biggest worry is K - who again the CVs seem happy to show as a bumbling character rather than a strong dependable man, K knows only too well he's got it wrong in the past - why is he never shown to learn any bloody lessons when it comes to the trust and vishwaas bolony????    arrrghAngry

As for Meera - she is just an intermediate phase, a necessary catalyst, that will bring about some big thing or scene,  if not a total TRP turnaround, which I look forward. I have no problem with her unrequited love - it happens and unfortunately people like her will have to learn the hard way...worry is to what extent  she will affect K and P and their relationship in the process...

Clapping HandsCold Breath

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette

Go to top