Pratigya

AT solution

fanvever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Do u sense another breakup of Arushi or will pratigya be able to find a solution for both...???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sheena- thumbnail
How can P find a solution as it is tam jealousy and insecurities which are leading to him not trusting his wife..

P should concentrate on her own life too. It won't make her selfish if she does and let them sort it out themselves.

Arushi has to sort her problems herself as tam is getting out of control with his emotional abuses.

No breakup please as we have to endure a new love track for Arushi.. She should remain single nd move away to start afresh
Edited by starlight123 - 12 years ago
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: fanvever

Do u sense another breakup of Arushi or will pratigya be able to find a solution for both...???

i hope Cv brings in Kn to tell the truth accidently... so tanshi problem is solved... plz really cant take it... anymore...😕
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm why prats or anyone else will solve ykw problems when prats was in trouble she solved her problems herself no one was there to help her its best that hubby wifey should and must solve there problems them selves it will lead to a stronger bond
as for breakup i personally dont want anything on ykw now but the way tanmay behaving is very wrong and its difficult to live with such a pathetic man

Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No break up plz cnt tolerate another love track on ykw🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢...i doubt tumtum n she will solve their problems so soon...they jus fghting evryday like cats n dogs dats it...there's no progress at all...d CV's shud really wrap up dis track coz its getting on d audiences nerves 2 c dis pathetic couple everyday😡😡😡...hope they solve their problems soon n get lost frm d showw...
N Pratz she shudnt worry bout any tom dick n harry anymore...she shud jus leave these two d way they r...they dnt deserve her advice or help...
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: fanvever

This problem have no solution. No one can help them infact and please P should stay away. Enough solving other problems. Tamtam have lost it 😕 🤢

ArjaAddict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Eden_luvsKriya

No break up plz cnt tolerate another love track on ykw🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢...i doubt tumtum n she will solve their problems so soon...they jus fghting evryday like cats n dogs dats it...there's no progress at all...d CV's shud really wrap up dis track coz its getting on d audiences nerves 2 c dis pathetic couple everyday😡😡😡...hope they solve their problems soon n get lost frm d showw...
N Pratz she shudnt worry bout any tom dick n harry anymore...she shud jus leave these two d way they r...they dnt deserve her advice or help...

AngryAngryAngryhate dem!!
exactly my words eden!!!😊😃👏
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
personally , I feel A is handling situation way better than P

I dont even get where P thinks she has all the gyaan to solve every bugger's problem... which is why i love the irony of Meera and her nonsense...P's rreaction will hopefully be a treat to watch

Another annoyance was the overly keenkeen bummychummy attitude with Meera herself...stretching your already thin credibility a bit too far there CVs...especially the bit about P being expert Meera historian and "Im sure we'll talk again bout it"... pah!!

T is just another butchered character, but it isnt entirely useless as the CVs will rightly claim such stuff happens and I know it does...its just not great entertainment  but nevertheless realistic...so I suppose we will continue suffering...it will only be lessened if CVs continue to show an unrelenting A who sticks to her guns...wish she hadnt given up on the job...

For me - biggest worry is K - who again the CVs seem happy to show as a bumbling character rather than a strong dependable man, K knows only too well he's got it wrong in the past - why is he never shown to learn any bloody lessons when it comes to the trust and vishwaas bolony????    arrrgh😡

As for Meera - she is just an intermediate phase, a necessary catalyst, that will bring about some big thing or scene,  if not a total TRP turnaround, which I look forward. I have no problem with her unrequited love - it happens and unfortunately people like her will have to learn the hard way...worry is to what extent  she will affect K and P and their relationship in the process...

Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: kEEnkEEn

personally , I feel A is handling situation way better than P

I dont even get where P thinks she has all the gyaan to solve every bugger's problem... which is why i love the irony of Meera and her nonsense...P's rreaction will hopefully be a treat to watch

Another annoyance was the overly keenkeen bummychummy attitude with Meera herself...stretching your already thin credibility a bit too far there CVs...especially the bit about P being expert Meera historian and "Im sure we'll talk again bout it"... pah!!

T is just another butchered character, but it isnt entirely useless as the CVs will rightly claim such stuff happens and I know it does...its just not great entertainment  but nevertheless realistic...so I suppose we will continue suffering...it will only be lessened if CVs continue to show an unrelenting A who sticks to her guns...wish she hadnt given up on the job...

For me - biggest worry is K - who again the CVs seem happy to show as a bumbling character rather than a strong dependable man, K knows only too well he's got it wrong in the past - why is he never shown to learn any bloody lessons when it comes to the trust and vishwaas bolony????    arrrgh😡

As for Meera - she is just an intermediate phase, a necessary catalyst, that will bring about some big thing or scene,  if not a total TRP turnaround, which I look forward. I have no problem with her unrequited love - it happens and unfortunately people like her will have to learn the hard way...worry is to what extent  she will affect K and P and their relationship in the process...