Chamkilas clothes in Kuldeeps wardrobe??!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Why are chamkilas clothes in kuldeeps wardrobe?

Didnt anyone in the house notice that??? 

Didnt anyone think to ask: Why would chamkila be staying in kuldeeps room?
πŸ˜† agree... i guess normally Chamkila comes to Kuldeep in the night...   so i guess no one is aware much...πŸ€” or it may even happen that Rana is aware of Kuldeep having a relationship with Chamkila but only he doesn't think he's gay...πŸ€” coz when Kuldeep made an entry he was angry about something and Rana signals Chamkila to calm him down...πŸ€”
I dont think anyone is aware about Kuldeep being gay or even relation between Chamkila and Kuldeep... But I was also equally surprised to see his clothes in Kuldeep's wardrobe...
Simple !!! Everybody thinks that Chamkila is an attendent to Kuldeep πŸ˜ƒ
And he sneaks to his room every night..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@TM i agree wid u & i was also thinking abt the same wen i saw chamkila in kuldeep's room & started taking out his clothes from the almirah!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†its really weired & v.strange even if haveli ppl think them as frnds only.bcoz it amy b possible 4 frnds 2 stay in the same room but now as kuldeep is thot 2 b married then chamkila has 2 move out from the room!!
i wonder wat"ll kuldeep do abt chamkila wen jhanvi was asked 2 go &stay in his room!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by tiny15

@TM i agree wid u & i was also thinking abt the same wen i saw chamkila in kuldeep's room & started taking out his clothes from the almirah!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†its really weired & v.strange even if haveli ppl think them as frnds only.bcoz it amy b possible 4 frnds 2 stay in the same room but now as kuldeep is thot 2 b married then chamkila has 2 move out from the room!!
i wonder wat"ll kuldeep do abt chamkila wen jhanvi was asked 2 go &stay in his room!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

stick him under the bed!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†