Na Aana Is Desh Laado

India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Chamkilas clothes in Kuldeeps wardrobe??!!!

ChurailMukhi Goldie
ChurailMukhi
ChurailMukhi

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Why are chamkilas clothes in kuldeeps wardrobe?

Didnt anyone in the house notice that??? 

Didnt anyone think to ask: Why would chamkila be staying in kuldeeps room?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23sujji0609tiny15

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
LOL agree... i guess normally Chamkila comes to Kuldeep in the night...   so i guess no one is aware much...Ermm or it may even happen that Rana is aware of Kuldeep having a relationship with Chamkila but only he doesn't think he's gay...Ermm coz when Kuldeep made an entry he was angry about something and Rana signals Chamkila to calm him down...Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
I dont think anyone is aware about Kuldeep being gay or even relation between Chamkila and Kuldeep... But I was also equally surprised to see his clothes in Kuldeep's wardrobe...

tiny15

Sweet_Krishna Senior Member
Sweet_Krishna
Sweet_Krishna

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Simple !!! Everybody thinks that Chamkila is an attendent to Kuldeep Big smile
And he sneaks to his room every night..LOLLOL

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
@TM i agree wid u & i was also thinking abt the same wen i saw chamkila in kuldeep's room & started taking out his clothes from the almirah!!LOLLOLLOLits really weired & v.strange even if haveli ppl think them as frnds only.bcoz it amy b possible 4 frnds 2 stay in the same room but now as kuldeep is thot 2 b married then chamkila has 2 move out from the room!!
i wonder wat"ll kuldeep do abt chamkila wen jhanvi was asked 2 go &stay in his room!!ConfusedLOLLOL
Masha-Allah Groupbie
Masha-Allah
Masha-Allah

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by tiny15

@TM i agree wid u & i was also thinking abt the same wen i saw chamkila in kuldeep's room & started taking out his clothes from the almirah!!LOLLOLLOLits really weired & v.strange even if haveli ppl think them as frnds only.bcoz it amy b possible 4 frnds 2 stay in the same room but now as kuldeep is thot 2 b married then chamkila has 2 move out from the room!!
i wonder wat"ll kuldeep do abt chamkila wen jhanvi was asked 2 go &stay in his room!!ConfusedLOLLOL

stick him under the bed!LOLLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index