*~ Happy Birthday Hoor *~ - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
THANKYOU to everyone who has wished me and who made my 18th SO special.

I really cannot stop thanking all of you for this.
And most importantly, thanks to the two gorgeous nd amazing ladies of my life, SOFIA nd SHAREEN! Without you two, my IF life wouldnt have been as good as it is now, so thankyou for always being there for me πŸ€—

Aaand, thankyou my BPIC, Mahi, Gunji nd Hubby for that status update - i LOVED it πŸ˜†β€οΈ

Happy Birthday HoorπŸ₯³

Originally posted by -Hoor-

THANKYOU to everyone who has wished me and who made my 18th SO special.

I really cannot stop thanking all of you for this.
And most importantly, thanks to the two gorgeous nd amazing ladies of my life, SOFIA nd SHAREEN! Without you two, my IF life wouldnt have been as good as it is now, so thankyou for always being there for me πŸ€—

Aaand, thankyou my BPIC, Mahi, Gunji nd Hubby for that status update - i LOVED it πŸ˜†β€οΈ

Aww dont thank us wifeey..U deserve every bit of it  πŸ€— U mean a lot to us and needless to say that we loveee you <3

I dont know what BPIC stands for but when you and Lubzie are involved B se it has to be besharam πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by shareen

Aww dont thank us wifeey..U deserve every bit of it  πŸ€— U mean a lot to us and needless to say that we loveee you <3

I dont know what BPIC stands for but when you and Lubzie are involved B se it has to be besharam πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awww πŸ€—
Hahaha bingooo, you're right on hubby :O [=))[
BPIC stands for Besharam Partner In Crime πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£

1)Favourite drink? (other than water πŸ˜†) preferably non-alocoholic πŸ€£
Shaadi ke baad se i have stop taking alcoholic drinks 😳 
So it'll be vanilla milkshake with chocolate syrup on it *yummy*

☺️aww mere saath reh ke sudhar gayi ho πŸ˜Ž Milkshake!..I'm a sucker for them too! good we are compatible πŸ€£

2)Share one embarrassing moment! *runs away b4 DP comes with a brrom*
When one of my best friends accidentally took the name of my crush in front of that crush's best friends 😳 
Haha!..That mustve been embarrassing!..I hope the friend told the guy! 😈 πŸ˜† Something similar had happened with me too once but i was only in grade 4 then πŸ˜†

3)Where would u like to go on ur honeymoon? πŸ˜†
Are we going? Are we going? 
Yaaay, finaaalllyyy :D 🀣
I wanna go to Melbourne, Australia.. business class ki seat honi chahiye hubby, okay? 😎

Yes we are πŸ˜ƒ  After dus saal kk?! πŸ˜ƒ..Demands dekho apni! 😳..In order to accumulate enough  money for ALL ur nakhre i will need that much time at least πŸ˜Š πŸ€£ I likeey like Australia too btw! πŸ˜ƒ..Wanna go there sometime! πŸ˜³

4)Which tv female lead/ (vamp? πŸ€£ πŸ€£ )are u somewhat similar to?
Agar main vamp tou tu villain, remember the wedlock :P 🀣 nahi..If u are the vamp then i am the  hero 😎!..Usually the good men fall for the bad women 😳..Ok so i m calling myself a man now? πŸ€” πŸ˜†
Umm my friends compare me to Nupur, so maybe her 😳..Nupuuur!..One of my all time fav characters! She was a perfect blend of  EVERYTHING!..Omg hayye u too 😍..main lucky! πŸ˜†

5)Which insect are you most afraid of? πŸ˜†
MOTHS :| πŸ˜† Moths..Haha okay!..I can protect u from them provided u protect me from lizards..<< even typing the name gives me creeps πŸ€’

6)Have you ever copied in an exam? πŸ€£
Ofcourseee i have 😎 Nd scored 25/30 on it :D 🀣 Waah waah!..Proud of you! 😎😎..Keep it up girl! Next time full 30 okay? πŸ€£

8)If the username -Hoor- or anything with hoor wasnt available, what wud u have picked instead? πŸ€£
Mrs.JensenAckles ☺️😍
or Mrs.DeanWinchester would've worked too πŸ˜³ 
No comments πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ πŸ€£

9)A language that u will like to learn and why? πŸ˜ƒ
Noneee, urdu sahi se nahin aati tou i would like to improve my urdu first, nd then maybe learn Bangla taake in-laws ke saath communication etc asaan ho jaye 😳🀣 
haha okay πŸ˜† Urdu is a beautiful language waise!..Especially i lovethe pronunciations..sounds cool πŸ˜Ž Bangla! πŸ€£ I can teach u how to speak..But not how to write coz my bangla spellings and writing's terrible n that's just shameful! πŸ˜³

10)A habit you would like to get rid off?
I fall for celebrity men TOO easily while real life mein i dont find any guy appealing 🀣
Haan i understand..The standards have become high thanks to the celebs! πŸ˜† Bechare real life ke ladke πŸ˜’
  My questions were the easiestπŸ€”πŸ˜† Chalo u'll love me more 🀣
. . . . . . .

Happy bday Hoor! πŸ€— Love ya! Go with anyone but Karan Tacker or ASR because they are mine β€οΈ

Awww πŸ€—
Hahaha bingooo, you're right on hubby :O 🀣]
BPIC stands for Besharam Partner In Crime πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£

You know us so well Shareen!! 🀣 🀣

Lo, karlo baat, ab thanks bhi bolegi yeh larki πŸ€”
Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

You know us so well Shareen!! 🀣 🀣

Lo, karlo baat, ab thanks bhi bolegi yeh larki πŸ€”

Haha ikr? 🀣
Araaay, mere pyaar karne ka tareeka hai yeh πŸ€—
Originally posted by -Noorii-

Happy bday Hoor! πŸ€— Love ya! Go with anyone but Karan Tacker or ASR because they are mine β€οΈ

Haha okay πŸ˜†
Thankyou Noooriii πŸ€—

Originally posted by shareen