Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Happyyy Birthdayyy πŸ€—
shareen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Lubz.TaAnu

Kanjooso! 😲 Toh phir mere liye kaun hai?? 😑 🀣

More competition! 😳  chal join the queue! πŸ˜† Hum share karlenge! πŸ˜‰ Hoor can have them all today..Phir we''ll run away with our favs! πŸ˜ƒ..oopsy, Did i just disclose my plans? πŸ˜³
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜›
Originally posted by: shareen

More competition! 😳  chal join the queue! πŸ˜† Hum share karlenge! πŸ˜‰ Hoor can have them all today..Phir we''ll run away with our favs! πŸ˜ƒ..oopsy, Did i just disclose my plans? πŸ˜³

Yes, you did. Well done.πŸ˜†

Main share karne vaale main se nahin hoon, main yeh pehle bataadoon. πŸ€” Birthday girl ya no birthday girl. Tongue All's fair in love and war! 🀣

*Takes Harshu and runs off*
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
many more happy returns of the day hoorie πŸ€—.
stay blessed .keep smiling.πŸ˜ƒ
-Nahi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry I'm late!

Happy Birthday Hooriye! I'm so sorry. Maaf karde.

Anywayz, hope u hav a lovely day! Love ya loadsss! May Allah bless you and hope all ur wishes r fulfilled! xxx

Here's ma prez 4 u:

Hope u like it!

Nahi

xxx πŸ€—

Edited by -Nahi- - 12 years ago
lilsweety thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Happy bday meri PS...πŸ€—
love u laodss😳...
May ur all wishes r fulfilled😳❀️..
Due to net probs cnt uplaod the pictures...
srry for being late...hospitalized thi..
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shareen

This is SUCH a CUTE graphic you made, hubby! Awwiiieee, i loveee it <3 πŸ˜†

. . . . . .
ASHLESHA

I don't really have any specific memorable chat with her coz everytime I talk to her, the chat becomes memorable though we are not really in talking spree from quite sometime but whenever we catch up, I found the same crazy loon inside us ready to jump out, minute we saw each other's name in our SB's πŸ€£ but then to mention, I guess time when I used to say Hi in TaAnu cc and then used to roam around and she practically used to get hold of me to get me back into the cc πŸ€£ and then we used to go on and on about our movies we watched and their dialogues🀣 even when she was in Dubai, giving me her every minute details and mostly jalofying me by telling me rather tempting me with all those Burger details😑.

Haha awww, tujhe yaad hai mera jaalana!? 🀣

I know right? Our initial convos were SO formal, and ab dekh :P 🀣 ily πŸ€—

I miss those days sometimes.

. . . . . .

SOFIA

My most funniest/memorable moment with Hoor it actaully was the first one in the first conversation we had. Actually I pmed her regarding something and from there whatever we spoke about most of the stuff we had in common meaning almost all of it  πŸ˜†from our likes, our dislikes, our age, how many bro-sis we had, how old they were. I cant actaully tell you how shock we both were and how much we were laughingπŸ˜† it felt like we were lost sister's which may have got lost in the Mela lolπŸ˜† and  found on IF LOL
🀣 .

OMG! Yeees! I remember being SO shocked when i got to know that Sofi has the same likes/dislikes like me, ages nd number of siblings etc etc 😲 Haha but thats the reason why she is my Gunjiii nd i am her Nupz 😳 🀣

. . . . . .

SHAREEN

My funny moments with wifeey! πŸ€—..There have been SO many that i dont know where to start from! πŸ€”..But these are some memories that i will always cherish!..One of our first pm convos turned out to be the funniest especially how we started in a formal way trying to catch up with each other after a break on few months πŸ˜³ Who knew then that ultimately that convo would lead us to getting into a wedlock! πŸ€£  Hayye marriage is bliss πŸ€£ πŸ€£ That whole incident has been so funny that whenever i think of it i cant help but laugh!

Haha ikr? That whole bunch of PMs lead to our marriage, awww 😳🀣 🀣

..And then the exchange of wedding gift (if u remember what those were) were absolutely hilarious!..Along with the addition of ur sauti and the whole story revolving that! Among the recent ones it has to about adopting a gora kid and a black kid from US πŸ€£ Such unforgettable moments! πŸ˜ƒ

Oh yeees, ofcourse i remember those gifts. The 'hubby' and 'wifey' shirts/pants 😎 🀣 Aand the very recent - adopting gora nd black kids :P 🀣

And of ofcourse who can forget the andes and pakola! πŸ€£ We have still got to complete that one!..I think i like eggs slighty more now thanks to that discussion! πŸ€£  

Okay, i was only supposed to mention one funny incident and not a list!..So i'll stop now! πŸ˜† Every day with you has given me a lot of sweet memories and i treasure them DP! <3 Thank you for being way you are! πŸ€— πŸ€—

Yeees, we need to continue out convo about andey nd pakola 🀣 Awww, and thank you for accepting me nd loving me for the way i am πŸ€—

. . . . . .

Mishti_17

Hoor.. My LLS.. πŸ€— She is a very very dear friend, one of my 1st on the Tere Liye forum.. I remember we met sometime during TaAnu confession last year on the forum.. We all were going crazy.. It was the perfect time to meet her.. πŸ˜ƒ I cant pin out one moment with her.. All of them have been beautiful.. Be it TaAnu confession discussion, TaAnu wedding discussion.. All have been special' πŸ˜ƒ Just recently we were also hyperventilating on 26th November.. πŸ€£ So in short, where Hoor is concerned all moments go down as memorable.. πŸ˜ƒ

Awww, so trueee. Be it TaAnu confession or their SR or the recent APK birthday segment, we have rocked the forum completely 😎 🀣 Loveyou LLS ❀️

Love u LLS.. 

. . . . . .

Tejy_17

I think our funniest conversation had to be when I had imagined some extra besharmi for an OS that Lubz Di had written and Di was after me to find out what it was but I didn't want to say.  Phir lawyer sahiba aagayi aur humaare dispute ko khatam karne ki koshish ki, making both of us tell our sides of the story.  Maine socha ke main bachgayi thi par when Di said that I was hiding my besharam thoughts from them, Hoor switched sides and joined Lubz Di in attacking me.  Other than that though, I think every moment I've spent in conversation with Hoor has been a memorable and masti filled one, and it's absolutely impossible not to love her because she is always too much fun to talk to!  Love her lots!!

Hailaaa Tejyy! Tujhe yaad tha woh incident? :O Haha yes i remember switching sides at the last moment πŸ˜†

Aww, ily tooo πŸ€—

. . . . . .

Ridzzi

😲There was One.. πŸ€” i think i forgot πŸ˜³ Hooriyee.. do u remember?πŸ˜†

Haha naeee mujhe bhi yaad nahin 🀣

Maria

I still remember, When i was new to TL forum, Hoor and Lubzie were the first ppl i talked to. The Hearty welcome they gave comforted me and made me active member of the forum.. Ye dono besharmon ne PTB start kiya tha aur mujhe bhi besharam bana diya unki tarah... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

All our besharmi conversations are memorable... I'm so happy to be her friend.. After TL, we lost touch, khair better late than never. We are back again.. πŸ˜† We'll Rock it baby.. Haan na Hooriye??πŸ˜‰

Haan haan kyun nahin Maria πŸ˜‰
Have no fear when the besharam Hoor is there 😎
Aww thanks alot hun, loveyou <3

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .