Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

KriYaansh/ArSha SI#40:Jus Hold Me U'll Feel Better (Page 61)

uvebeenhad Goldie
uvebeenhad
uvebeenhad

Joined: 05 April 2006
Posts: 1569

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Ok guys, sab ko homework hain  when u guys see the new promo, try listening to the dialogues because the promo gets over fast, if we all listen, we prob can undertsand wht the dialogue is about...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Infinities IF-Sizzlerz
Infinities
Infinities

Joined: 16 September 2011
Posts: 12066

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by kriyansh117

Guys OMG , did u see the urlremoved,net ka D3 Video OMG !!!!!!!  One fan in it asked to shakti that what is common between D3 and DID , So thenb shakti said that the first common thing is AMAR !!!!! N everyone was like AHEM AHEM n then she corrected it by saying no no no the first common thing between them is Dance awww , they r sooo cute !!!! Aisa lag raha hai Dal mein kuch kala hai !!!!!!~


I wish thoda bahut nahi bahut kuch kaala ho poora kaala to sab se accha LOL LOL LOL

What the statement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Can u give us the link if it is on youtube. Wink Wink Wink



herez the link :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sNip6Aamwg

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Joined: 16 April 2008
Posts: 23748

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kriyaansh0311

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by Kriyaansh0311

Thanks MAHAK... i edited it on my own...thanks for appreciating and yes they look PHANTASTIC together!!! Heart


If i am not mistaken ur new here na? Wink Wink Wink

Your welcome dear Hug

No MAHAK... i am here since oct... LONG TIME...and still thanks for the welcome..Big smile



Okies so i think i am contacting u first time here LOL LOL LOL

anyways good to know u Smile Smile Smile

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Joined: 16 April 2008
Posts: 23748

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyansh117

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by kriyansh117

Guys OMG , did u see the urlremoved,net ka D3 Video OMG !!!!!!!  One fan in it asked to shakti that what is common between D3 and DID , So thenb shakti said that the first common thing is AMAR !!!!! N everyone was like AHEM AHEM n then she corrected it by saying no no no the first common thing between them is Dance awww , they r sooo cute !!!! Aisa lag raha hai Dal mein kuch kala hai !!!!!!~


I wish thoda bahut nahi bahut kuch kaala ho poora kaala to sab se accha LOL LOL LOL

What the statement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Can u give us the link if it is on youtube. Wink Wink Wink



herez the link :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sNip6Aamwg


thanks dear Smile Smile Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinities

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Joined: 16 April 2008
Posts: 23748

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninatish

Ok guys, sab ko homework hain  when u guys see the new promo, try listening to the dialogues because the promo gets over fast, if we all listen, we prob can undertsand wht the dialogue is about...Smile

Don't worry for that you tube will be useful. Wink Wink Wink
Infinities IF-Sizzlerz
Infinities
Infinities

Joined: 16 September 2011
Posts: 12066

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Guys woh special blooper epi repeat hai Ouch
KriYansh_Pam IF-Dazzler
KriYansh_Pam
KriYansh_Pam

Joined: 20 September 2006
Posts: 2685

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Hey in the new promo Kria says at the end "'Kyunki aap...

Wat can be the complete sentence?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

uvebeenhad Goldie
uvebeenhad
uvebeenhad

Joined: 05 April 2006
Posts: 1569

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pameela

Hey in the new promo Kria says at the end "'Kyunki aap...

Wat can be the complete sentence?

Meri special friend hoonLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KriYansh_PamMahak Sinha

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||~*ArSha:Destined to be together AT 1 *~||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104

Author: r07c   Replies: 825   Views: 131657

r07c 825 131657 19 February 2013 at 4:31am by jas_ArSha_MaNan
ArSha FF-Love the way you love me-Continued

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: r07c   Replies: 79   Views: 24881

r07c 79 24881 03 August 2012 at 4:17am by dancersqueen
LAST TO SAY LUV ARSHA will be their biggest fan

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 136 137

Author: BebaakBegum   Replies: 1091   Views: 46205

BebaakBegum 1091 46205 03 May 2012 at 3:07pm by .Prometheus.
KriYaansh Vm Kabhi na sukoon aaya Pg-40

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39

Author: _CrazySuzi_   Replies: 311   Views: 25863

_CrazySuzi_ 311 25863 01 May 2012 at 6:02am by ShemliArsha
ARSHA ARSHA ARSHA ARSHA-!!!!

2 3

Author: MAYURFAN001   Replies: 22   Views: 8582

MAYURFAN001 22 8582 10 January 2012 at 4:07am by dazzlerfan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index