Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Shamsaaa.

he gussed it RIGHT!😳 and then he says and she even is him!<3

awsum day yar
pahle kriyansh k mesmerising performance n dn swt interview

Originally posted by magical_mania

na partner i need d yt link have u watchd

YESSS YESSS *there are moreee HINTS* in that video they asked both who are uu Boombot Amar says Deeps and he was all fida over her then Shakti says something but cooulndt understand she says somethngs like mere bhi hai😆☺️*someone is getting JEASLOUS* and then she says her's is Madhuri and in boyss iss and then looked at amar and amar says it's HIM and she says YEAH!Embarrassed and then he says u too mine!☺️☺️☺️
Originally posted by namylovkriyansh

awsum day yar
pahle kriyansh k mesmerising performance n dn swt interview

it was suchh a bad day for me but thenn after that amazing perfomrance and that cute int they've just made my day!<3
Originally posted by Shamsaaa.

YESSS YESSS *there are moreee HINTS* in that video they asked both who are uu Boombot Amar says Deeps and he was all fida over her then Shakti says something but cooulndt understand she says somethngs like mere bhi hai😆☺️*someone is getting JEASLOUS* and then she says her's is Madhuri and in boyss iss and then looked at amar and amar says it's HIM and she says YEAH!😳and then he says u too mine!☺️☺️☺️
OMG sam me dead were dy talkn as arsha...ghosh ye kya kar re h dono n sammy love u 4 d update aur btao na

Helo namy :)

hiii mania😊
hw r u
aftr watching dt mesmerising performance n interview

OMG sam me dead were dy talkn as arsha...ghosh ye kya kar re h dono n sammy love u 4 d update aur btao na

they were fightin over the gifts☺️ she took the one it has their pic and she says cutly to him i will keep this he looked at her says Okay u can keep it! but the next wala gift is pakka for me and it was for her bc it was all girly staff's then she looked at him says no body loves you🤣🤣🤣🤣 then last gift was a sweet one both birds are kissing he says he knows who they are then she is actin like she doesnt asking him who they are Amar says to the girl who gifted them to write a letter for shakti and tells her!☺️☺️☺️☺️
btw did anyone notice were KriYansh were dancingg they noses TOUCHESS!🤪
Originally posted by namylovkriyansh

hiii mania😊
hw r u
aftr watching dt mesmerising performance n interview
no namy i saw d performance bt nt interview waiting 4 piyu to upload bt sam updatd me:)