KriYaansh/ArSha SI#40:Jus Hold Me U'll Feel Better - Page 51

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Okay...KriYaansh fans were a majority and now SwaRon fans are increasing right?? U guys r worried about that??
uvebeenhad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KriyanshSwaron9

@ninatish OYE!! i'm a big SwaROn fan...

I know and I dont have a problem with it, like I said SwaRon have their own space on the show, at the end I know I like KriYansh and that there are many people who like SwaRon  and a huge number of people like KriYansh and I say the story has to go through them only cos of Kria because Palki said that everyone is important in the show but its from Kria's point of view
aimyx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dii..I'm not able to share my views to anyone..!! Mujhe AT be bahar kuch post karne mein bahut dar lagta hai..!! Aur agar mein post nahi kiya toh one IP adress will be less when it comes to count points for the CM ratings..!! Mein Kya karoon?😭😭

aimyx thumbnail
Originally posted by: ninatish

I know and I dont have a problem with it, like I said SwaRon have their own space on the show, at the end I know I like KriYansh and that there are many people who like SwaRon  and a huge number of people like KriYansh and I say the story has to go through them only cos of Kria because Palki said that everyone is important in the show but its from Kria's point of view

Thanks a lot Nina dii for the worthful words...Seriously I'm a bit releaved now..!!
Infinities thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --aimy--

Dii..I'm not able to share my views to anyone..!! Mujhe AT be bahar kuch post karne mein bahut dar lagta hai..!! Aur agar mein post nahi kiya toh one IP adress will be less when it comes to count points for the CM ratings..!! Mein Kya karoon?😭😭

Awww sweets tu post kar , hum haina , we will oleways support you !!!! Hum sab comment karenge n finally one day our dream will become true , D3 will gain the topmost position N we will get lots of KriYaansh just like the past few weeks 😃
Edited by kriyansh117 - 12 years ago
aimyx thumbnail
@Mahi dii-Now I've stopped crying..!!
Thanks a lot or the great support..!!
I love you all for being with me..!!

uvebeenhad thumbnail
Today I saw so many KriYansh fans sign up and honestly the SwaRon fans are more active , its not that they are more but they post a lot which ultimately is good for D3 right...

I never get worried about these things Palki knows, they have their TRPs,the forum is just a tool for discussion at the end its TRPs that matter and I think they know the amount of silent KriYansh fans,I dont even worry about active SwaRon fans, it only helps the show, the only thing I don't like is how they blame Kria and Rey for Swayam and Sharon not getting together...I thought we wanted peace on the forum but I see so many posts blaming Kria and Rey and I worry how the forum will erupt in another fight, and it will just get ugly.
Infinities thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You noe guys jabse HHL ka massive drop hua hai ranking merin mujhe bahaut darr lag rha hai , That show suffered a huge falll , 15 - 16th rank se direct 27 par , I hope D3 ke saath aisa naa ho !!!!! Guys please roz 2-3 topix banao , chaho toh usmein tamil likhdo but please try 2 make tis forum active 
@Ditz aisa kuch nahi hoga n D3 3 years tak toh chalega...
uvebeenhad thumbnail
Guys Shakti dancing now