KriYaansh/ArSha SI#40:Jus Hold Me U'll Feel Better - Page 45

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Thanks for the info 😊 😊 😊

welcome😊
Guys OMG , did u see the urlremoved,net ka D3 Video OMG !!!!!!!  One fan in it asked to shakti that what is common between D3 and DID , So thenb shakti said that the first common thing is AMAR !!!!! N everyone was like AHEM AHEM n then she corrected it by saying no no no the first common thing between them is Dance awww , they r sooo cute !!!! Aisa lag raha hai Dal mein kuch kala hai !!!!!!~
Originally posted by Kriyaansh0311

Thanks MAHAK... i edited it on my own...thanks for appreciating and yes they look PHANTASTIC together!!! β€οΈ

If i am not mistaken ur new here na? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Your welcome dear πŸ€—

Originally posted by kriyansh117

Guys OMG , did u see the urlremoved,net ka D3 Video OMG !!!!!!!  One fan in it asked to shakti that what is common between D3 and DID , So thenb shakti said that the first common thing is AMAR !!!!! N everyone was like AHEM AHEM n then she corrected it by saying no no no the first common thing between them is Dance awww , they r sooo cute !!!! Aisa lag raha hai Dal mein kuch kala hai !!!!!!~

I wish thoda bahut nahi bahut kuch kaala ho poora kaala to sab se accha πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

What the statement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😳 😳 😳

Can u give us the link if it is on youtube. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

If i am not mistaken ur new here na? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Your welcome dear πŸ€—

No MAHAK... i am here since oct... LONG TIME...and still thanks for the welcome..πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by ninatish

Dont tell me, I have not seen a dumber show and that host annoys me to the core, also I landed up watching Gladrags and really I dont want to see men in chaddis but kya kare KriYansh ke liye kuch bhiπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† 🀣 🀣

yes same thing with me and i think SYGF is better than Gldrags
πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†
Ok guys, sab ko homework hain  when u guys see the new promo, try listening to the dialogues because the promo gets over fast, if we all listen, we prob can undertsand wht the dialogue is about...😊

I wish thoda bahut nahi bahut kuch kaala ho poora kaala to sab se accha πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

What the statement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😳 😳 😳

Can u give us the link if it is on youtube. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

herez the link :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sNip6Aamwg
Originally posted by Kriyaansh0311

No MAHAK... i am here since oct... LONG TIME...and still thanks for the welcome..πŸ˜ƒ

Okies so i think i am contacting u first time here πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

anyways good to know u 😊 😊 😊

Originally posted by kriyansh117

herez the link :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sNip6Aamwg

thanks dear 😊 😊 😊