Dekha Ek Khwaab

Udayveer and manyata

nishmapatel10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
These two belong together. They have a much deeper connection and they have a childhood connection. Udayveer is a good guy he just keeps it suppressed. And I think the chemistry these two have, i dont think manyata and akash can never it. So I think akash is a stepping stone to UDAY and MANYATA story.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You are right..These 2 belong together since childhood 🤗and they do have deeper connection

filmyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree with u both sweethearts...I love ManVeer...with ManVeer scenes u could just feel the eternal connection...when I see Akash nd Moniya scenes all i feel is brother nd sister connection...sorry AM fans...Love ManVeer ❤️...thx dear 4 the topic ❤️
ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: filmyprincess

I completely agree with u both sweethearts...I love ManVeer...with ManVeer scenes u could just feel the eternal connection...when I see Akash nd Moniya scenes all i feel is brother nd sister connection...sorry AM fans...Love ManVeer ❤️...thx dear 4 the topic ❤️

Hi princess😊
How are you doing today???
filmyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChocolateQueen

Hi princess😊
How are you doing today???

Hi Queen, I'm great 😃 how r u ? 🤗...I am a Princess and U are a Queen...I am FilmyPrincess and U are ChocolateQueen...😳 
ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: filmyprincess

Hi Queen, I'm great 😃 how r u ? 🤗...I am a Princess and U are a Queen...I am FilmyPrincess and U are ChocolateQueen...😳 

Lol ... I'm good thanks ...ya you're filmyprincess and im chocolatequeen😛😉