v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow guys i have to tell you something,

yesterday when the pre cap came for todays episode i knew what radhika was going to say lol

so funny! Sorry forgot to tell you guys.

Radhika, wants barkha married woww ! (to who? hopefully rohan ;D) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 I don't  think Barkha will  ever marry Rohan  even if you kill her because for her  Dev is  a widow and is already  free to marry her. She's just waiting for the right time to expose the  " fake " Radhika. Once it's done she will ask the PF to marry her and Dev. But we know  Kanha is here to protect his devotee.
fatssrilanka thumbnail
If Bak tries to say that Dev is a widower she has to prove it.And for she'll have to confess that this is fake Radhika.Then again she'll be cornered since Dev & PF will ask her the reason & she'll have to say that she killed her. In whatever circumstance she'll be at the receiving end & will the loser.
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
any way the story of Radev marriage will unfold becoz if bhak becoz of her stupidity do any thing then dev get angry and expose it, or even if rohan-bhak agree then also for their marriage to be done Dev had to announce thta bhak wasn't hiss wife in front of society, any way we can do hip hip hurrwwyyy
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Wow! Hari,I hadn't thought of that. If this happens that's great.
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
it was funny and radev mariage truth wil be unfold now to do the bh mariage