India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

according to the plot-seperation!

RadheKrish1 Goldie
RadheKrish1
RadheKrish1

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
I read it in a posting at this Forum that when Khushi-Arnav realize they love eachother there will be seperation!!! Is this true? Is there a link or written article to this? Gosh! I hope not

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WorkerB

desigirl_VD IF-Rockerz
desigirl_VD
desigirl_VD

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
at this point i really dont know

before there were a couple of articles like that but now i dnt think it will happen like that
areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Even if they do realize there love for each other, like Arnav now knows it but keeps dening it!, they'll never be able to confess it!! 

though according to the circumstances and situations now, i don't think they'll be seperated but they won't be living a happy life!
RadheKrish1 Goldie
RadheKrish1
RadheKrish1

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

Thanks! I just don't want a seperation track-whatever happens they should be together. I mean they survived the worst where he let her fall on the boxes -they have come a lonnng way from that. I could not see Arnav hurt Khushi now-like he said purposefully and he regrets it when he does hurt her. Even if he finds out about the truth that Khushsi hid-he can yell, get mad, she can tell him a few things but they need to be together-otherwise its a mess!

I mean the way they have showed the storyline-I have not seen so much passion and aching for a woman in Indian show (not that I've seen many) as Arnav's and they can't minimize that feeling and seperate them-it will kill the show!

I believe that sometime early on in July or so when KKG resigned they did not have scenes together for a week or so but that was the begining. The CV's have developed the story in such a way that we NEED them to share the screen space toegether everyday be it for a sec like yesterday where he glances at her before going to La's room.
That was done well too!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Pearl.-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top