Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArhiFF-True Luv Is Eternal-EpiloguePg39(13/6/12) (Page 9)

.Sandal. IF-Rockerz
.Sandal.
.Sandal.

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
amazing loved it plz continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
PART 5 on PAGE 8
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
How r u all?

As I already told, guys my uni started... so If I will be regular or not I don't know :(... Seriously I don't like to make delays or anything but this year is the toughest year of studies of my life. Guys I really need your support :D

Coming to the parts: Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).

I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did made my day, thanks :D

As you already know, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really busy :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, I will definitely press on like button :) please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts and FFs too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

I will update the next part today or tomorrow, hopefully :D
Do keep leaving your lovely comments :D

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list as 'kashishkPM' if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mukitzzKbhakti5nimkoCrazySaRunian..SSNAIR..Vidya_luv_SaRunmahrusweety-JollyJabeen-MeenuCrazyPanda

asumi Goldie
asumi
asumi

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
just read your ff -

aww.. very cute-

arnav here reminds me of shravan Smile
thier bonding and friendship- too cute!!! Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarita_barunkashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
PART 5 on PAGE 8

PART 6

As she ended with her past she looked toward Arnav and found him in tears. "hey Arnav what happened?" she too was in tears but she didn't know he would also start crying.

Arnav thought his pain was big one but today he truly got to know his pain was nothing compared to Khushi's. He just hugged her tightly, he couldn't say anything but just comfort her at the moment.

Khushi too couldn't help but sob loudly and freely. After so long, she got a shoulder to lean on and cry her heart out for her past. Finally, she had let the truth and she felt good.

That's was the beauty of their friendship, one was able to feel the pain of the other.

Khushi wa still in arms. "By the way, why were you crying the other day?" Arnav asked her remind, the other days event when he found her so pale and crying.

It remembered her why she was crying that day and as she had shared so much with him, then that days event meant nothing to her.

"you know Samir sang a song for me on my birthday and that day that song was on air. Somehow, it reminded me of him and tears were automatically streaming down. I just couldn't help" then she moved back and said apologetically "I am sorry to bother you so much"

Arnav placed his hand on her lips and said "shh, you are my friend and a friend isn't burden". He flashed her smile through his tears.

"you are the best friend I have ever had" She hugged him and then moving back, she continued gratefully "thank you for trusting me even after you were betrayed by a woman"

"Khushi, I know all the girls aren't same. I can't blame every girl for that good for nothing woman. Moreover, I had met female women who were trustworthy, my mom too was a girl and she was the bestest woman in the world" Arnav said with a smile and then asked "you too had been hurt by your husband still you trusted me and said yes to stay with me for the same reason as me, right?"

Khushi nodded at his question innocently that left Arnav admiring her. Sharing his past with her, helped him overcome his past. Now he knew his past would never bother him, he was completely over it and that fact really soothed his mind and heart.

"It's late, my girlfriend needs her beauty sleep so it's time to go to bed" Arnav said pointing at her big belly.

Listening to Arnav, she couldn't help but giggle even after a tensed moment. Tears were long forgotten, she was feeling really light. Moreover, he was just so sweet and he had bonded so well with her going to be baby already. "you are right"

She stood up with the help of the couch arm set. "good night" She said with a smile and started walking toward her room.

"not so soon, my girlfriend's mommy" he said playfully which caused Khushi to look at him with a frown.

"and why is that so?" She asked, confused.

"because, I am going to tell my girlfriend a story" He said picking up a book of story he brought just a day ago.

Khushi smiled widely "you are such a baby at times"

"That I have to be for my girlfriend" both burst out laughing at this, then Arnav said "come one, you go in your room, I'll place all the stuff you need for the night"

"Arnav you don't need to, I'll do it by myself" Khushi tried to convince him on this.

"no, go in your room" he said in an orderly tone.

"ok" she said with a pout and made her way in her bedroom obediently.

Arnav smiled looking at her retreating figure, she was so sweet. Gathering all the stuff, she needed for the night, he made his way in her room.

Placing them on her bed side table, he sat down a chair placed nearby her bed and started telling the story.

Hearing him telling a story and making those cute face, made Khushi a smile. Looking at his face, she fell asleep.

As Arnav heard snoring, he looked up and found her sleeping. Her snoring told him how tired she was. Her pregnancy, her birthday celebration, their past talks truly had an effect on her health. After placing the book on her bed side table, he moved a lock of her hair back and covered her properly. It would be underestimation to say that she was looking angelic.

He was about to left the room, but he stopped as he saw a frown on her face. Unaware of the fact, why she was frowning.

Looking at her belly, he couldn't resist but move forward, remove her a blanket a bit and place his hand there.

Feeling a kick caused him to realize why she was frowning. He smiled widely feeling the baby and then whispered slowly "girlfriend, let your mommy sleep peacefully, she is tired after the whole day's events".

As if the baby heard him, and stopped kicking. Looking at Khushi's face, he knew was calm now. "that's like my good girlfriend" he said looking at her belly.

He was so proud to feel the baby, their connection was cognizable. Covering her again properly, he opened the window a little so that she wouldn't feel suffocation.

Checking once again as for making sure that she wouldn't need anything in the need. Once he was satisfied, he left his room, closing the door behind him.

Few days later, after sharing their pasts, they had become more closer than before. They could share anything bothering them and the other would help the one in problem.

One bright day, Arnav was getting ready but he was confused as to wear what. "Khushi, yaar I am confused what to wear" Arnav called Khushi was sitting in the sitting room and was reading one the baby care book.

Shaking her head with a smile, she placed the book on the table and stood up. This was now a routine, Arnav had become depend on her and the same was with Khushi.

As she entered in the room, she saw him going through his clothes with a confused look. Letting out a loud laugh, she moved forward to help him.

"this one for today" she said hanging him a blue shirt with black pant along a black tie.

"wow, how do you always solve my problems so easily?" he asked with amazing look.

"because I know you in and out" she told him proudly and pushed him in the bathroom with his clothes.

Feeling the warm water on his skin, he closed his eyes in relaxation. His feelings for Khushi had changed, he had started feeling about her more than a friend but he was afraid of those feeling as he didn't want to loose her. She meant a lot to him.

When he closed his eyes her face appeared in his mind, when he slept all he dreamed was her.

His mind was messed up, he was confused about his feelings but more than that he was concerned about her. He still remembered few days ago's event.

It was night time, around 3 am, Khushi barged in his room and shook him, in purpose to wake him up. Arnav jumped seeing her "huh, Khushi you are ok na?" he asked her and especially when he looked at the clock it showed three which added to his concern.

"I want to eat ice-cream...please" she said to Arnav.

Arnav heaved sigh, seeing that everything is alright "Khushi, at that moment there is no ice-cream at home so we will go at ice-cream parlor tomorrow" and laid down.

"Arnav wake up, please I want ice cream" she said like a baby.

"Khushi, let me sleep, we'll definitely go there tomorrow" he said covering himself with blanket.

The next think surprised him, she had actually started crying "I want ice-cream now". He sat down and looked at her, she was behaving like a baby, but he knew there was no fault of her.

"ok, Khushi. Go wear something warm, we'll try to find some ice-cream parlor" he said giving in happily, he was ready to go to any limit to make her happy. He just couldn't see her sad or in tears.

Khushi quickly wiped her tears and smiled. "Pakka?" she asked him for confirmation.

He smiled back and said "Pakka". Listening this, Khushi hugged him happily. This mood swing was getting over her, she simply couldn't control her cravings.

Then they went on the search of an ice-cream parlor at 3 AM. After some search, they at last found one ice-cream parlous opened. Both went there and had their ice cream.

After reaching at home, she had apologized really sweetly for giving him trouble in the night and he had said simply with a smile "it was my pleasure as well as my duty of a friend". All his words always touched straight to her heart.

He came out from his thought with a smile. Somehow, Khushi could always manage to make him smile, be it in real or just remembering their old moments. She was just the best person he ever came across.

Dressing up in the clothes chosen by Khushi. He came out while wiping his hairs and stood in front of the mirror.

"I need badly a haircut" he said looking at his long hairs.

"exactly, your hairs need a cut. You look so cute when they are short" He looked up and saw Khushi in the mirror. Hearing the last bit, his cheeks turned into a light pink shade.

As he turned toward her, there was no one. He ran a hand in his hair and sighed helplessly yet with a smile on his face. She had started invading his private space too but somehow he didn't mind.

The first time, he met her and found her giggling, he was lost in the sight. No doubt, she was epitome of innocence. Her innocence proved, she couldn't even hurt a fly.

When, he spend some time with her, he got to know she possessed a golden heart. Their closeness had increased in all those times.

Brushing his hairs and then spiking them a bit with gel, he made his way toward the sitting room only to be greeted by a beautiful sight. Khushi was sitting there with a baby book in her hand and her hand placed on her womb, as in the convey all this to baby.

"Khushi, where are my girlfriend's ultrasound?" he asked entering in the sitting room.

"hmm in my room, why are you asking this?" she asked, mystified.

"I want to hang it here, in the sitting room" he said excitingly.

"oh, ok" she was touched hearing this from Arnav.

She knew NOBODY could have care so much for his baby expect this young, handsome, eligible bachelor 'Arnav Singh Raizada'.

She went in her room and brought the ultrasound to Arnav "here".

Arnav took it and said with a smile "thank you". Before hanging it, he admired it for few seconds and whispered "she is beautiful just like her mother"

That compliment made Khushi blush and she felt giddy. Never had she felt before. Not that no one complimented her but these feelings were new to her.

Hanging the ultrasound on the well made frame on the wall, they both looked at it. She had never thought, she would meet a man like Arnav, who would change her life into better. Never had he let her being hurt.

Without saying anything she hugged him and Arnav too hugged her back, knowing how much she needed the hug.

Hearing about her dreadful past, he knew he was her soul support and he promised himself, he would be always there for her.

At that moment, she was going through emotional changes. How and when her mood would change none of them knew.

"ok I have to go to office now. So you take care of yourself and don't exhaust yourself. When I came back at home, we'll go for walk and then we'll watch some movie" he told her everything softly.

Not realizing that he had started behaving like a caring husband. "ok, you too take care of yourself, I'll be waiting for you"

It was so good to hear that some would be waiting for him. He smiled widely and saying bye he left.

Locking the door as he left, she smiled widely at his concern and then sat in the sitting room. Though sometime she felt irritated but she was loving someone caring for her.

Arnav was sitting in his office room, instead of paying attention to his secretary his thoughts were wandering on Khushi.

"sir, sir???" his secretary called him

As he came out from his trail of though, he fumbled "yes... Mr Sharma.. what were you saying?"

His secretary, Mr Sharma, was confused. He had never seen his boss lost It was really strange as Mr Raizada had always been really concentrated on his work. He shrugged of this feeling, thinking that he was no one to think about it, so he started all over again what he had told him already. "I was talking about the new project..."

"hmm ok, inform Mr Ahluwaliya about this, he would be the in charge of this" Arnav said and then he stood up. "I am off for the day. Have a nice day, bye" saying this he left his office room.

Leaving his shocked secretary behind "what had happened to sir?"

Thanks everyone for your comments and likes, please keep doing both these things as it encourages me writing further. All comments, suggestions, questions and criticism are more than welcome. :D
A very very happy birthday for everyone who is born in January and in February :D
Please add me in your buddy list as 'kashishkpm' if you want PMs :D

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

KKVBmukitzzCutepriyakNo1Cheesecakekaris2395asifa_5025kim1310zunaishacindrella410aemanarshinimkoAsh1990apoorva12sharmafanfollowerCrazySaRunianpallavisarkardknalakethgauthami1AshgChahhat4evasupakoolpr..Sri..sd..lg..AplihsShwetadatta750sruthirishiinluvwivARHIthakurpreetisweetakhi71mishshergillmit0905-Siaa-Apples94shils28Arshi1195daisydee425RandomGirlasumi..Damsel..Rishita.SIholicsikhni_..SSNAIR..hararnavsayari_sanki99sarita_barunmahrusweetysana11chandana.sPepsiGirl101meniranjana00Vidya_luv_SaRunprpk525zafiHot.Pink.Heels-Kina-rupzloveu..Anita..angelic shazLyssaPierukuswasthikaFAYKHAN29-JollyJabeen-aNkItA.CSrilathalollaamaiapup03MeenuCrazyPandasarunlicious..vijiasr08

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
okay i loved this update so much
your updates always leave me smiling like crazy
i hope these two realize their feelings soon
and please update soon

kashishk

Apples94 Goldie
Apples94
Apples94

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
The update was sooo cute :) plz update soon can't wait 2
Read more

kashishk

LyssaPie IF-Sizzlerz
LyssaPie
LyssaPie

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Aw what cute update! They've really become close!

kashishk

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Wooow, Khushi & Her Cravings :) LOL I'm Totally LOVINGGG Their Bond . Day Dreaming && The Sleeping Part Where He Doesn't Want The Baby To Disturb Arnav Embarrassed

kashishk

Go to top