Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArhiFF-True Luv Is Eternal-EpiloguePg39(13/6/12) (Page 6)

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Part 3 on PAGE 5
 THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
How r u all?

Guys, my Uni started as well as my exams. I so hate exams :(. All the best everyone for their studies and jobs and households. By the way, is anyone here, by chance, a businessman or woman, or at least work in a company that deals with import/export. Actually, I have prepared for a viva but have to make sure if I did well or not ;) :D.

As I already told, guys my uni started... so If I will be regular or not I don't know :(... Seriously I don't like to make delays or anything but this year is the toughest year of studies of my life. Guys I really need your support :D

Coming to the parts: Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).

I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did made my day, thanks :D

As you already know, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really busy :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, I will definitely press on like button :) please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts and FFs too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

I will update the next part tomorrow :D
Do keep leaving your lovely comments :D

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list as 'kashishkPM' if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mit0905..SSNAIR..Vidya_luv_SaRunmahrusweety-JollyJabeen-MeenuCrazyPanda

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Part 3 on PAGE 5

PART 4

Arnav prepared the food, when he was stirring the food Khushi told him about Nikkita's invitation which he agreed happily as he too wanted to know what the surprise was, plus the next was Sunday so means no work. But little did they know along the surprise, something else was going to happen that day. Once the food was prepared, they both ate it. Khushi completely loved the food and both went on walk as their routine.

The following day, Khushi and Arnav went together at Nikkita's house and they arrived there at the exact time. They met Abhimanyu and Nikkita while hugging them and Arnav asked them "Guys, what is the surprise? I am dying out of curiosity"

"Arnav, Sabar ka phal meetha hota hai and you know 'patience is virtue' " Abhimanyu said testing their patience.

Arnav growled and said "you guys are impossible"

Meanwhile Khushi noticed there weren't many guests but yet she didn't know so she felt quite left out which didn't went unnoticed by Arnav, who said "come Khushi, I'll make you meet my friends"

He took her to her friends, whom he met with a hug then said "Khushi, she is Muskaan and he is Rahul" he said pointing toward a couple "he is Atul and Anjali" he said while pointing toward the other couple "both couples are married" he finished there introduction with a smile "and guys, she is Khushi, I told you about her, remember?"

"oh yes, hi Khushi nice to meet you" Muskaan said and hugged Khushi, followed by Anjali. Khushi was taken back first but then she felt at ease and smiled from heart. All the guys met her one by one. Khushi was happy to meet them and she integrated in their group instantly.

"how come I never met you before?" Khushi asked as all of them sat down expect Abhimanyu and Nikkita who were busy with some other guests.

"well me and Atul are partners and we had a project in foreign where we had to spend two months so along our wives we were there. We just came back today itself and here we are" Rahul said with a smile.

"do you guys want something to drink?" Atul asked everyone. All said yes so the guys went to bring their drinks. They came back after a while with theirs and girls drink. Arnav passed Khushi her soft drink, Rahul gave to Muskaan and Atul to Anjali.

They all were having their soft drink and were discussing with each other when Muskaan asked Khushi excitingly "so Khushi, how do you feel knowing that you will become a mother in like three months?"

"It feels so good, I truly feel over the moon" Khushi replied with an exciting smile. Though it was difficult for her sometime to sleep due to pregnancy but she was waiting for the moment she will hold her baby.

Arnav too wanted to answer this question and say that it felt heavenly, he was waiting eagerly the day he would be able to hold the little one.

"Ladies and gentleman, may I have your attention please?" a voice took their attention, they noticed Abhimanyu and Nikkita in the middle with a mic "first of all, thank you to all of you for coming here and secondly I want to call Khushi here"

Khushi looked around her and then toward Arnav, who blinked her eyes. Now she knew that Arnav knew all along about this surprise but she still was unaware. She went there with steady step, she was feeling everyone's eye on her.

"Today is one of the most beautiful girls's birthday" Nikkita said with a big smile and while side hugging Khushi.

"happy birthday Khushi" The whole hall wished Khushi in unison.

Khushi stood there with tears in her eyes and her hand on her mouth, she was really surprised so she hugged Nikkita. She was really touched and thanked them. "Khushi all this wasn't planned by us but by Arnav, moreover he did all the preparations" Nikkita told her.

Khushi looked at Arnav and smiled at him who smiled back. She took the mic and said "thank you guys for coming here. Thank you Arnav for making this day special for me". After that, Arnav and the other friends joined them. Arnav told her to cut the cake, she cut it and fed Arnav at the first then the others. Arnav took another piece of cake and fed Khushi "happy birthday... I'll always pray to God that your life may fulfill with happiness" he wishes her with his charming smile.

"thank you guys" she replied back with a smile. Then she was showered with loads of gifts. As per Muskaan's requests, Khushi opened every gift and she was really happy, she was behaving like a kid.

After that, Abhimanyu helped Arnav loading the gifts in his trunk and the back seat. Khushi was still talking with Muskaan, Anjali and Nikkita.

"guys why don't you go and dance?" Khushi asked everyone as boys joined them.

"but then you'll be alone" Muskaan replied her genuily concerned for her.

"you go guys, I'll be here with Khushi" Arnav told them so all agreed and went for dancing. "Khushi, are you tired?" he asked Khushi once everyone were at a distance.

"No Arnav" she replied with a smile "...but yeah I want to go to the bathroom" she said, and as Arnav nodded with a smile, she went to the bathroom.

On the very same time, someone came toward him, seeing whom Arnav's blood boiled. He couldn't stop himself but talk rudely "what are you doing here?"

"well Abhimnayu invited his friend Manav and so how can he come without his girlfriend" she replied with a smile.

"whatever Sanjana, but stay away from me" he threatened her.

"I just came to wish the birthday girl as it seems like you are taking care of all her needs. I mean I must say, such a lavishing birthday surprise for her. I guess she must be pleasing you well in your bed" with that Sanjana crossed all her limits and Arnav slapped her hard.

Sanjana stood there holding her cheek, she was really humiliated and she promised herself that he would pay.

"don't you dare utter a word, how can you think so low but again about whom am I talking to. You listen just stay away from me and my friends" he said angrily and left from there.

Sanjane was full of rage, she was so angry to know that Arnav slapped her because of that birthday girl. She thanked God that due to loud music the slap voice wasn't heard otherwise she would have been embarrassed to the core.

When Khushi came out, she saw Arnav slapping a girl. She was shocked because Arnav wasn't that type of person who would hit a girl so she decided to ask him what the matter was.

She walked toward Arnav, who was standing angrily in a corner and was about to drink the alcohol which he was holding "Arnav, what are you doing?". she was surprised to see him drinking

However seeing Khushi, his anger vanished so he put the glass on the table and asked her slowly "can we go home?"

Looking at his condition, she knew he was stressed and he needed to be out of here so she nodded. After that, they made their way to their friends and said bye, who didn't say anything as they thought Khushi must be tired. It was only 10 PM, when they left the hall.

Arnav drove the car in silence so Khushi decided to break the silence "what happened Arnav?"

He wasn't replying, he just kept on driving then after a while he stopped the car near a beach. As Khushi saw Arnav coming out, she too followed him. Arnav was walking slowly slowly.

Arnav was numb, that day his past knocked on his door again, the past he was trying to forget not that it mattered to him anymore but every time his past hurt him, though lesser than before yet it did hurt. Moreover, the instant Sanjana blurted those words, he knew now her words or her presence could hurt him no more as what she said and did was the worst.

The soft blowing of the wind was calming his nerves. Even though, he was wearing shoes still he felt the gentleness of the sand. He knew Khushi was right behind him and it somehow reassured him that he wasn't alone but at that moment he didn't know what to say her.

They kept on walking for a bit more but now Khushi was tired so she held his hand and said "Arnav can we sit and talk?"

Arnav looked at her and noticed that she was already a bit tired from the party and now that she had walked for God know how long, she was really exhaust. "Khushi, are you fine?" he asked fretfully looking at Khushi and then he looked at her belly with panic "are you ok girlfriend?".

Khushi couldn't help but just admire Arnav, he was in pain yet he was caring for her and her baby as in his girlfriend. She nodded with smiled and replied "I and your girlfriend am tired, so can we sit down?"

Arnav nodded with a sigh of relief that they are fine. Both sat down on the sand "Arnav, not that I want to interfere in your life but you seem really tensed and morever I never saw you that angry to slap a woman. Is everything ok?" she asked apprehensively.

At that moment, Arnav realized that Khushi had seen him slapping Sanjana but he couldn't tell her about that as she would be upset. Nevertheless, he was going to share with her his past that he had shared with nobody but today he felt like sharing it with Khushi. He respired and said "that's a long story"

"I am all ear Arnav" she said calmly holding his hand.

"All this started when I was in Delhi and I was in first year of my college where I met her, Sanjana for the first time. She was a beautiful and a nice girl.We instantly became friends, we hanged out a lot with friends or even just the two of us, I really felt comfortable around her. We went together for shopping, to walk, to cinema, we were like best friends.

With time, I started loving her and she too gave me hints that she loved me. Two years after I met her, on one fine day I proposed her and she accepted my proposal. The whole college was aware of it, we were the love birds of our college. We spent most of the time together but still there was a lack in our relation. At that time I didn't know what or maybe I wasn't trying to understand it.

It was like only me who was trying to keep our relation on track as she had started fighting with me over every little thing but still I tried my best to never let her any chance to complain, I took care of all her needs, I had showered her with love and I fulfilled all of her wishes.

Well, time kept on going like this but our relation was not the same as the beginning. I mean, I know there are few changing when your relations change but not that hugely. She was not the same person I had fallen in love. As the girl I had fallen in love was just not beautiful from outside, she was beautiful from inside too but the girl who was my girlfriend was just beautiful from outside. As I spent more time with her, I got to know more about her and it was truly disappointing yet I didn't let down our relation as I believed the relations we made are to be fulfilled till the last breath.

But There was just one question in my mind 'is this love?' as normally both persons in love try to balance their relation but there it was only I. Still I shrugged that thought off.

Then one day, she left me without even informing, I was broken. From her friends I got to know she was in Mumbai and had been accepted in excel college. So I came here in Mumbai, taking few days off from college. My main purpose to come there was just to find her and ask why did she leave? was there anything missing in my love?

Thanks everyone for your comments and likes, please keep doing both these things as it encourages me writing further. All comments, suggestions, questions and criticism are more than welcome. :D
A very very happy birthday for everyone who is born in January :D
Please add me in your buddy list as 'kashishkpm' as I will pm you from that account only and not one that I mentioned in the first post :D

Luv u<333
Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 14 January 2012 at 3:31pm

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

sonalusa007KKVBasifa_5025kim1310subha19HemaSuryazunaishaaemanarshinimkoAsh1990arshiiasrpallavisarkaranamika00sruthirishiarnavsgirlDevilwaysinluvwivARHIdarkninjaShwetadatta750Aplihssupakoolpr..Sri..sd..lg..dianapadhi92thakurpreetisweetakhi71mit0905Arshi1195daisydee425RandomGirlshils28asumiApples94Glimmer..Damsel..sikhni_..SSNAIR..hararnavcaskerIshrafan11arshy4everRishita.SIholicsayari_sanki99sarita_barunmahrusweetyPepsiGirl101sana11meniranjana00Vidya_luv_SaRunHot.Pink.Heelschandana.smeenaluma-JollyJabeen-FAYKHAN29LyssaPie..Anita..chsweety22aNkItA.CSrilathalollaamaiapup03sarunlicious..vijiasr08

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Wooow, Arnav Sharing His Pain & Past With Khushi :) Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishkMeenuCrazyPanda

LyssaPie IF-Sizzlerz
LyssaPie
LyssaPie

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
NICE UPDATE!!!

LOVED IT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

me_myself Groupbie
me_myself
me_myself

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Please pm me for ur updates thankss

kashishk

..Damsel.. IF-Dazzler
..Damsel..
..Damsel..

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
great update...loved how Arnav shared his past with Khushi...

thanks for the pm

kashishk

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Poor Arnav 
Why would u need this part like that
Please update soon

kashishk

Ishrafan11 IF-Dazzler
Ishrafan11
Ishrafan11

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Great update aww arnav shared his past with kushi thanks for the pm.

kashishk

Go to top