Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArhiFF-True Luv Is Eternal-EpiloguePg39(13/6/12) (Page 4)

nareshSV IF-Dazzler
nareshSV
nareshSV

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
its really awesome yaar... Nice work...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
arnav is so sweet and caring...how can u end it like that...i demand an update soon...thaks a ton for the pm 

kashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Part 2 on PAGE 3
IMPORTANT/ THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
How r u all?

First of all, a very very happy new year to all. If your last year was full of happiness then you may get a lot more happiness. If your last year was a sad one than this year 2012, may be filled with loads of happiness. Be happy and make other happy. All my prayers are with you.

Guys, my Uni started as well as my exams. I so hate exams :(. All the best everyone for their studies and jobs and households. By the way, is anyone here, by chance, a businessman or woman, or at least work in a company that deals with import/export. Actually, I have prepared for a viva but have to make sure if I did well or not ;) :D.

As I already told, guys my uni started... so If I will be regular or not I don't know :(... Seriously I don't like to make delays or anything but this year is the toughest year of studies of my life. Guys I really need your support :D

Coming to the parts: Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).

I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did made my day, thanks :D

As you already know, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really busy :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, I will definitely press on like button :) please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts and FFs too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

I will update the next part tomorrow :D
Do keep leaving your lovely comments :D

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list as 'kashishkPM' if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..SSNAIR..Vidya_luv_SaRunMeenuCrazyPanda

jenshad IF-Stunnerz
jenshad
jenshad

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Waiting :) Embarrassed Take Your Tym Hug
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,
The next part is coming up and let me tell you it is the last part yet quite a long part. I hope you will all enjoy reading it :D
Stay tuned my lovely readers!

Luv u<333
Kashish
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Part 2 on PAGE 3

PART 3

A friend is someone with whom you dare to be yourself."
Frank Crane

He ran to stairs door, in one swift movement he opened it and ran toward the second flour. He was now in the corridor, he opened the apartment with his keys and saw Khushi sitting there. He sighed with relief and bent down on his knees.

A while back, Khushi put all clothes neatly in her cupboard and as she was done with it, she thought to watch TV for a while. Going through channels, suddenly she saw a glimpse which made her freeze.

Her body was trembling and tears were leaking down from here eyes. She was unaware of her phone ringing in her room.

Finally, controlling his breath, he stood up and went to her. As he was near her, he noticed she was siting there frozen, her face was pale, her tears were flowing down, her eyes were red and puffy. Seeing Her gaze was fixed on the television, he looked there but just saw a movie going on. He looked back toward her and was truly concerned seeing her in this state, he put his hand on her shoulder.

As Khushi felt a hand on her shoulder, she came out from her frozen state and looked at Arnav. Looking at him, she couldn't control herself and hugged him while sobbing badly.

"Khushi what happened?" Arnav asked her, his even eyes were moist seeing her in this state.

She controlled herself but she was still not ready to share her grief "Arnav, nothing"

"that's why you were crying that badly" he said looking at her accusingly

"I know Arnav, you are concerned for me but I am not ready yet to share it" she said while holding his hand and hoping that he won't any question

"No problem Khushi. But whenever you want to tell me anything then don't be afraid I am always there for you"

Khushi nodded and left his hand "I'll definitely tell you but not now"

"I said na, no problem now go and get fresh" he said in an orderly tone

Khushi smiled at him, he truly was a nice friend. She stood up and went in the bathroom to freshen up. She splashed the cold water on her face which somehow gave her some solace.

Arnav changed into some casual and went in the kitchen. He was thinking about what to prepare for dinner, at the very same time Khushi joined him.

"what are you thinking?"

"I was thinking about was to prepare for dinner" he told her what he was actually thinking to which Khushi smiled

"don't put stress on your tiny brain" she said while giggling meanwhile Arnav glared at her but later joined her in giggling as he was happy to see Khushi out of her dull mood then both decided what to prepare.

Khushi was about to gather the stuff when Arnav hold her wrist gently and made her sit on the chair "Listen and listen clearly" he said while pointing at her

She nodded like a child do when getting order from his parents or teachers "from now on, you will just sit here and give me instructions"

"but then what will I do?" she asked innocently

He thought while scratching his chin and said  "you will tell me how to cook, you'll watch TV and then in the morning and evening I'll take you for a walk but nothing more than that"

"ok" she sat there without arguing further as she knew their would be no effect on him so she told him what to do. Soon enough the food was ready, they ate it, Khushi even praised him and then Arnav took her out for a walk.

"here" they both were walking when Khushi felt thirsty and Arnav passed her a bottle of water

"thank you" she replied with a smile. Arnav was really caring to her, he always took care that she was alright and that she didn't need anything.

"anything for my girlfriend" he said with a big grin. She drank the water and then Arnav took back the bottle.

Khushi giggled looking at Arnav. He was such a baby and was so sweet at heart. Actually it would be appropriate to say his heart was of gold as she had noticed that he could never see anyone hurt, he was truly a caring soul and she hadn't see herself anyone like him ever before in her life.

"aww" she suddenly shouted and Arnav looked at her with worry. He took hold of her arm softly and led her toward a bench. Khushi sat down quietly with Arnav's help.

"are you fine Khushi?" Arnav asked while opening the water bottle and putting the bottle near her lips, she quietly drank it on the same time some tears came out from her eyes. "Khushi what happened? Why are you crying?"

"Arnav, the baby kicked" she said with a smile through her tears. Arnav was stunned. "see" Khushi took his hand and placed it on her stomach. Arnav felt the movement too.

He was feeling overwhelmed "Oh my God, it feels so good" he said feeling the kick again. Both were happy beyond limits.

After that, they went back home happily and both sat in the sitting room in front of the TV. Arnav checked all the channels and stopped on a film "do you mind if I watch '3 idiots'? you know it's one of my favorite movie and I have watched like hundreds time"

She chuckled looking at Arnav "of course I don't mind, I still haven't watched it"

"oh then, it's good because this movie is not one to be missed" he said with confidence

Both of them watched the movie and looked like crazy. After a while, Arnav felt some weight on his left shoulder so he looked toward there and found Khushi sleeping there like an angel. Seeing her sleeping, he guessed that she was tired.

He gently picked her up in her arms and led her in her room. He placed her on her bed as softly as possible. After that he placed his hand on her stomach and then said "good night girlfriend" at that moment he felt the kick again, he smiled widely as he was happy to feel it again, it was one of the best feeling in the world.

Yet he was amazed to see that but then he thought maybe the baby was able to hear them. He covered her with her blanket. Once he checked that everything that she needed was here, he left her room and went in the sitting room to watch the rest of the movie.

The next day, Arnav came home with many books in his hands. When Khushi saw him with so many books, she asked him with a frown "why did you bring so many books?"

"wait" he put his briefcase in a side and then went to her. He placed all the books in front of her. She noticed that the books were about pregnancy which included 'what to expect when you are expecting', 'the mother of all pregnancy books'...

Khushi looked at him and asked confusedly "what is all this?"

"well you are going to be a mother for the first time. I am sure you don't know much about all this and plus I too don't know anything about all this so I wanted to know each and everything"

Khushi was pleased seeing all this. It was true that she didn't know much so it would add to her knowledge. Moreover, she didn't want to take any risk. She picked one of the books and flipped the pages, they truly had important information.

"And you know one more benefit of these books?" he asked her while looking at her and as she shook her head negatively, he replied with a smile "you won't get bored hopefully"

"you know you are very sweet" she said with a cute smile that actually made Arnav mesmerized

"Thank you. Oh by the way, you aren't having nausea, right?" he asked with concern as few days back she had had nausea

"yes, I am fine now"

"good, good..." he then remembered something and then said "I even brought a book for my baby girl". He brought his briefcase, he opened it and took out 'scooby-doo' book. Seeing that Khushi laugh "why are you laughing?" He asked vaguely

"Arnav, how can the baby listen to your story?"

"well I read somewhere that in the end of the second semester and in third semester, the baby can hear, taste, see and feel everything happening around her" Arnav said proudly

Khushi was sort of excited to hear this and then asked for confirmation "really?"

"yeah really, so now when in the evening I will read the story to my girlfriend don't disturb me and my princess" he said cutely and while sticking his tongue at her.

Khushi shook her head at his babyish behavior. She couldn't help but think how much her life has changed from the last month, she was again happy, true that sometime her past taunt her but still she was happy, in her new life.

Moreover, most of the men that she had seen would try get intimate but Arnav was a true gentleman, he never ever tried to be intimate with her. Yes, he hugged her but it was friendly hug and she knew the difference between a friendly and other type of hugs, she had experienced them.

One thing that she never asked to Arnav was about her girlfriend, she knew he had a past but that she never asked. How could she ask him when she herself wasn't ready to share her past.

She noticed that Arnav was looking tired than other days "Arnav, you look tired why don't you go and sleep for a while"

"no Khushi, I am not tired" he said in his defense as he wanted to read the pregnancy books, he wanted to know each and everything.

She glared at him "you know you can't lie to me then why do you try. Now go in your room and take a nap for a while" she the last bit more like ordering him

He smiled sheepishly then said "ok ok, I am going, see you in while"

After that, Arnav went in his room to take rest as per Khushi's order. On the other hand, Khushi was in the sitting room with the pregnancy books. She was reading one of them when she heard the phone ringing, she picked it "hello"

"hello, Khushi how are you and how is the little one?" Nikkita asked her from the other side

"Hey Nikki, we both are fine, how are you?" Khushi got happy to hear Nikkita's voice, they had become really good friends in short spam of time.

"I am fine" they talked for a while about Khushi's baby and then Nikkita said in a commanding tone "Acha, listen tomorrow there is a party at my place where you and Arnav have to come. That's an order"

Khushi giggled "ok chief, we'll be there but what's the occasion?" she asked the last bit with curiosity

"Well that's a surprise" Nikkita said with excitement

"Surprise? that's not fair, we would have to wait till tomorrow" Khushi said while pouting

"hehe, stop your melo-drama" Nikkita said while laughing

"ok baba, I'll tell Arnav and we'll definitely come. I am really curious to know what the surprise actually is"

"That you'll know tomorrow. Ok I have to make few more calls so see you tomorrow at 8 in my house. You take care of yourself and then little"

"no problem Nikki, see you tomorrow and you too take care" they said bye to each other and hung up the phone.

She carried on with the book she was reading after an hour so, Arnav came out with his messy hairs and rubbing his eyes. He entered in the sitting room while yawning which caught Khushi's attention and smiled look at his face "hey Arnav, you are already up?"

"yeah, I am feeling hungry" he said while looking at her "let's prepare the dinner"

"why don't you go and freshen up, then we'll prepare the dinner" At this Arnav nodded and he went in the bathroom. He joined Khushi in the kitchen after a while.

Arnav prepared the food, when he was stirring the food Khushi told him about Nikkita's invitation which he agreed happily as he too wanted to know what the surprise was, plus the next day was Sunday so means no work. But little did they knew along the surprise, something else was going to happen. Once the food was prepared, they both ate it. Khushi completely loved the food and both went on walk as their routine.

What surprise Nikkita is going to give them? What is going to happen?

Thanks everyone for your comments and likes, please keep doing both these things as it encourages me writing further. All comments, suggestions, questions and criticism are more than welcome. :D
A very very happy birthday for everyone who is born in January :D
Please add me in your buddy list as 'kashishkpm' as I will pm you from that account only and not one that I mentioned in the first post :D

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

rockinggirl555KKVBkim1310subha19zunaishaHemaSuryaaemanarshinimkoAsh1990apoorva12sharmasruthirishiarshiiasrpallavisarkarayesha786xxxLivetopartyShwetadatta750Aplihssupakoolprdianapadhi92thakurpreetisweetakhi71..Sri..sd..lg..mit0905Arshi1195daisydee425RandomGirlasumiApples94-Siaa-shils28..Damsel..nareshSVFatz77sikhni_..SSNAIR..DalmuthuyaIshrafan11sadufarshy4everRishita.SIholicsarita_barunsayari_sanki99sana11mahrusweetyVidya_luv_SaRunmeniranjana00meenalumaPepsiGirl101zafiHot.Pink.Heelschandana.sLyssaPieaNkItA.CSrilathalolla-JollyJabeen-..Anita..amaiapup03MeenuCrazyPandajenshad

whisperer Goldie
whisperer
whisperer

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
LOVE IT...please PM ME!!!!

kashishk

nareshSV IF-Dazzler
nareshSV
nareshSV

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
very well written yaar PM me for ur next update