Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArhiFF-True Luv Is Eternal-EpiloguePg39(13/6/12) (Page 31)

.Sandal. IF-Rockerz
.Sandal.
.Sandal.

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
ohh amazing hey arnt u giving pmz i didn't last part i just catch up today.
amazing one loved both parts
i think sameer is back
continue soon plz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

Kinarandomness IF-Rockerz
Kinarandomness
Kinarandomness

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
i think its her ex-husband
continue soon

kashishk

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Oh not her ex husband???
They are the perfect family 

kashishk

jenshad IF-Stunnerz
jenshad
jenshad

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Ohh Nooo, Past Back ?! ArHi Are SOOO Adorable Embarrassed

kashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srahs

ohh amazing hey arnt u giving pmz i didn't last part i just catch up today.
amazing one loved both parts
i think sameer is back
continue soon plz

Hey guys, thanks a lot for the compliments.

Actually, I was extremely busy lately and I hope now my mum will let me live in peace (she is like, now you have to handle household with me and cook dinner. So I don't know what will happen to me :( )
Anyways, I will end this FF withing a weak, I planning to update two parts today and last tomorrow or on Tuesday. I will try to send PMs between updates, or at least with the last part.

I will update as soon as I can, actually we have to go at my dadi's place and I will be able to update only after that.

Luv u all<333
Kashish

MeenuCrazyPanda

Kinarandomness IF-Rockerz
Kinarandomness
Kinarandomness

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
its ok
we will wait

kashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
PART 21 on PAGE 36
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
How r u all?
I am sorry I couldn't update the second part but I will update, for sure, three parts, within the next week as finally I am done with my exams and back to forums, hopefully I would be regular. Please pray for my exams.
By the way, whoever have exams or who gave exams, all the very best guys, may you pass with flying colors :D

Coming to the parts:  Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).
I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did made my day, thanks :D

As you already know, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really busy (now that I am done with my studies my mother wants me to train in household stuff ) :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, I will definitely press on like button :) please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the prologue and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

I will update today or tomorrow, hopefully :D
I request please do keep leaving your lovely comments :D

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list as 'kashishkPM' if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vidya_luv_SaRunMeenuCrazyPanda

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
PART 21 on PAGE 36

PART 22

Khushi made her way in the kitchen. Her nausea concerning kitchen had decreased so Arnav allowed her to make breakfast if she wanted which she readily agreed.

In between, she heard the bell, turning the stove off, she went to open the door. As she opened the door, she was left shocked. Her past was standing there.

Only god knew how her past would effect her present and future.

Her husband 'Samir Saxena' was standing there. The shock had doon vanished and now her her face was expressionless. Was she sad, was she angry, was she hurt? nothing was shown on her face. Her face lacked any kind of expression.

Maybe she didn't need any expression to show for this man anymore as he didn't mean anything to her.

Meanwhile, Samir was also shocked to see her after so many years but then he remembered that bitter night and his face turned cold. Nonetheless, he scrutinized her and taunted "so what is Khushi Gupta doing here? huh let me guess you are working here as a maid". There was a sarcastic smirk on his face.

Khushi didn't reply him, she didn't feel the need to as the didn't have any relations anymore. Samir continued with fury in his voice "You know what, you won't stay here anymore as I am going to tell Mr Raizada what a bit*h you are"

"Mr Saxena, mind your language" Arnav shouted as he descended the stairs. A while back, when he heard the bell, he too made his way down. As he reached down he saw something which made him confuse.

Putting all the dots together, he understood everything. This Mr Saxena was actually Samir Saxena, his Khushi's ex-husband. He should have made sure about this man. He didn't want Khushi to get hurt again because of him.

He came put from his trail of thought as he heard spiteful words from Samir. He could never bear to hear anything against his wife, Khushi. Thus, he intervened in full anger, which he couldn't seem to control when it concerned to Khushi or Khushali.

"Mr Raizada, you don't know what kind of maid you have working at your place" Samir replied while glaring at Khushi.

Arnav came closer to Khushi and placed his arm around her waist securely. "Don't ever, I repeat don't ever say anything bad about my wife" Arnav's face was clearly showing his anger.

"wife??" Samir gasped hearing this. 'no this can't be possible. Khushi can't be his wife'

"yes, she is my wife, she is Mrs Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada." Arnav answered taking every word one by one in purpose to show his rage.

"She must be also cheating on you. I am sure, she didn't even tell you that she was married till few years back" Samir tried to depend, in order to have an upper hand in this situation.

"well, Mr Sexana, I know everything. Each and everything but the point is I trust her and I have accepted her the way she is" Arnav said, still with anger in his eyes but which also shew completely that he loved his wife a lot as well as trusted her.

"I too trusted her but she isn't worthy of it" Samir spitted fire. They were still standing at the threshold of the door.

"Actually you are not worthy of her and her love" Arnav said in the same tone as his present enemy.

"you'll regret" Samir said furiously. Seeing Khushi and knowing that she was married made him forget why he came there. He came there for one of his most important business deal with Arnav.

"I am not the one who is going to regret. It's you who is going to regret" Arnav said with a challenging look.

"By the way Mr Saxena. I will like to make you meet to someone" Khushi said something, after what seemed ages. All the while, she stood there silent, watching the exchange of words, which indeed made her feel proud of her husband.

Arnav looked at her and thought 'what is she up to' but he shrugged it off and let his wife do whatever she wanted.

After a while, Khushi came down with Khushali by her side. Suddenly, fear crept in his heart. He didn't want to loose any of them but what if he took Khushali away from them. He couldn't let this happen, he wouldn't.

"Mr Saxena, meet Khushali Arnav Singh Raizada. Mine and Arnav's daughter" this very sentence told him that he had no right on this little soul.

As Samir looked at the girl, he frowned initially but then the realization dawned upon her, she was his baby. He looked back toward Khushi and decided to take Khushali with him, she was his blood. Strange, he didn't trust his wife but he had accepted Khushali as his baby. Maybe, he just wanted to hurt Khushi.

"She is my baby and I will take her back" Samir said with wrath.

Hearing this, Arnav was frozen on the spot. The thing he was thinking a while back was actually happening but he was firm on his decision, he wouldn't let Samir take their princess away. Still, there was fear in the back of his mind 'what if he really take her away as biologically he is his father'. The more he hated this fact but this only fact was the truth, Samir was Khushali biological father but Arnav was her true father in every sense.

A father's job isn't only to make his wife pregnant but also to be their with her and their baby and in Samir's case neither was he here for Khushi nor for his baby, Khushali. From no angle, he was her father. Khushali had only one father: Arnav Singh Raizada.

Khushi shot up her eyes as those words sank in her mind, he was really telling her that he would take Khushali away. Could this guy be more idiot and stupid. First he didn't believe her, throw her out and now he was claiming Khushali as his when in reality he had clearly mentioned that he had no right on Khushali.

No doubt, Khushi was sure Samir must have forgotten the clause but she hadn't and would never because Khushali was her and Arnav's in every sense. Meanwhile, Arnav was still standing there but now with Khushali in his arms. He was hugging her tight, not wanting to loose her.

Not once, Arnav had asked Khushi about Khushali's father's right on Khushali as Khushali was his, Arnav Singh Raizada's daughter and he hadn't seen this coming up. Arnav didn't know about the clause as of yet as they never talked about this.

Seeing their lost faces, Samir smirked, finally he had defeated them, but he was in for a shock of his life. "I will take Khushali away and you would be able to do anything as I am her really father" he said with an arrogant look

Before Khushi could say, Arnav interrupted "you can't, you won't... I won't let you" his voice clearly shew his insecurities.

At that moment, Khushi realized that she still hadn't told him that Samir had no right on Khushali. Khushali was just her and Arnav's daughter.

Samir's smirk turned big, seeing Arnav like this which didn't last long "Arnav is right. You can't take Khushali away from us" Khushi said emphasizing on 'can't' and looking straight in Samir's eyes.

"we will see" Samir said in a challenging tone.

"There is no need to wait and see anything. I will remind you something when you sent me divorce papers you clearly mentioned that you have no right on the baby and thus Khushali Arnav Singh Raizada is mine and Arnav's baby. You don't have any right on her." Khushi said angrily yet with a cold smile.

As Samir heard this, his face lost all colors, he looked pale. How could he forget about the clause. He himself had made it added to the divorce papers as he didn't want to any relations with Khushi's baby.

On the other side, Arnav took a sigh of relief hearing this. This really sentence of Khushi made all his fear and insecurities vanish. 'yes Khushali is our baby' he said with a smile and kissed on Khushali's forehead who giggle din response.

Arnav took back his attention to Samir and said "Mr Saxena, there is no need for any meeting as I no longer want to work for you. You may leave now and if you create more problem, I won't hesitate calling police"

Samir's looked even more white now. How could he forget, he came there for an important meeting which would have been really profitable for him.

"by the way Samir, Thank, thanks a lot. If that day, you had trust me then I wouldn't have meet Arnav. Thank you once again and one more thing, If you want to live in illusion then do so but that day I wasn't the one at fault. Your friend is the guilty one. Now you may go" She told him showing the door.

Samir left the house still with a thought in his mind. The last years, he hadn't questionned himself once about that day. Now that he pondered over everything 'what Khushi really at fault?'.

Immediately, he called at his friend, Ashwin's house, whom he didn't call since ages as whenever he met him, he remembered that night so he stopped talking to him. As he got connected, a person from other side informed him that Ashwin was arrested as he tried to molest some other women and raped a few.

Hearing all this, he was shocked. He didn't believe Khushi when he should have. She was his wife, he claimed to love, he was the one that had blamed her and believed his friend and threw her out when she was pregnant and now he had lost all his rights on Khushi and Khushali, their daughter. He couldn't even face Khushi anymore. With eavy hurt he left, he deserved to be alone.

Meanwhile, inside Raizada mansion, as soon as he left, Khushi placed a kiss on Khushali's cheek "Khushali baby, why don't you go up and take your book out, we'll come in a while" As Khushali heard this, she got excited and rushed in her room.

Once Khushali had gone up the stairs, Khushi turned toward Arnav and hugged him as she knew Arnav needed her at the moment. She could feel what he was going through.

"No one is going to take Khushali away from us, we won't let" saying this, she captured his lips in a passionate kiss. They kissed each other like there was no tomorrow. How and when they landed on the ouch only they knew. Arnav was beneath Khushi.

They broke apart from the kiss and Arnav moved toward her neck, where he left a trail of kisses. "I love you Khushi so much" he said in loving tone

"I also love you so much my Arnav" she said back in the same tone.

This little gesture was something that made their life even more beautiful. They trio spent the whole day together, having fun.

Finally Arnav felt in peace, the fear which was nagging him was at bay. Now he knew why he was feeling like this. He felt that their love was strong enough to pass in obstacle.

Khushi's cravings were on the upmost level, even Khushali, being a baby, didn't whine so much for something than what Khushi was doing. As always, Arnav wished every single wish of her.

This time, Khushi told the doctor to keep the gender as a complete secret as they wanted to wait till the delivery date. On their appointments, Khushi and Arnav would just ask how the baby was.

Arnav and Khushali were full on shopping for the baby. Khushi could remember the time when Khushali was born. She could see the same excitement on Arnav's face but now the excitement in the house was double because of Khushali, who participated fully in all the choices.

"how about the green teddy bear" Arnav said, picking up a teddy bear.

Khushali wrinkled her nose and said "no papa, this isn't good. See that blue one" she pointed toward another teddy bear.

"Khushali this is great na" Arnav said, trying make Khushali agree.

Khushali crossed her tiny hand across her chest and whined "no, this isn't good"

"ok ok, as my baby wish" he said, picking up the blue one up and kissing on Khushali's cheek.

"Papa, you can take the red one too" she said ssweetly as she was happy to get the blue one for her little sibling.

Khushi stood there, admiring them completely. Only two months were left for Khushi's delivery and she was advised from the doctor to take a complete rest which Arnav and Khushali made sure that she did. Their life was beautiful.

Hey guys,
Here is the part, I hope you will like it. Next part will be updated shortly :)
Thanks everyone for your comments and likes, please keep doing both these things as it encourages me writing further.
All comments, suggestions, questions and criticism are more than welcome. :D (please have a look on the T:Note) :D

A very very happy birthday for everyone who is born in June :D
Please add me in your buddy list as 'kashishkpm' if you want PMs :D

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

Shini.Shiva86honeyboney1asifa_5025zunaishaHemaSuryaaemanarshiFairy-AminimkobaishalipallavisarkarRujul13supakoolprtasminenat10Shwetadatta750mit0905Apples94Maghinallsdaisydee425RandomGirlsanluvugsikhni_..SSNAIR..Rishita.SIholickaira101Ishrafan11sarita_barunmahrusweetymeenalumaVidya_luv_SaRunsana11chandana.spup03..Anita..MeenuCrazyPanda

Go to top