Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArhiFF-True Luv Is Eternal-EpiloguePg39(13/6/12) (Page 3)

.Sandal. IF-Rockerz
.Sandal.
.Sandal.

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
hey continue soon plz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

..Damsel.. IF-Dazzler
..Damsel..
..Damsel..

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
great update...

please update soon and thanks for the pm 

kashishk

kashishkPM Groupbie
kashishkPM
kashishkPM

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Part 1 on PAGE 2
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
How r u all?

Besides that, as I already told, guys my uni started... so If I will be regular or not I don't know :(... Seriously I don't like to make delays or anything but this year is the toughest year of studies of my life. Guys I really need your support :D

Coming to the part: Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).

I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did made my day, thanks :D

As you already know, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really busy :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, I will definitely press on like button :) please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts and FFs too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list as 'kashishkPM' if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..SSNAIR..mahrusweetyVidya_luv_SaRunchsweety22-JollyJabeen-aNkItA.C

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Part 1 on PAGE 2

PART 2

A friend is someone with whom you dare to be yourself."
Frank Crane

It had been a month that Khushi had settled in Arnav's apartment as his roommate. They were good friends but they never asked each other about their past, just lived in the present. Khushi got to know Arnav was a businessman and Arnav got to know that Khushi was a doctor.

Khushi was in her six month and her stomach had started showing off a little more. That day, she had appointment fixed with the doctor and Arnav was going to him.

After quiting her room, she entered in the sitting room and sat on the table. Soon enough, Arnav appeared wearing an apron and chef hat, with the breakfast.

Actually, Arnav had allowed Khushi to cook lunch and dinner if she wanted but with his help whereas breakfast would be prepared by him and only him.

As Khushi looked at the breakfast, she said with an approving nod "not bad not, you are improving"

Arnav growled at this because he burnt the bread a day before "Khushi yaar, it happens something" while Khushi laughed seeing him. He pouted and bent down on his knee before Khushi "hey princess, tell your mom not to tease your boyfriend"

"oww, what is this Arnav?" she was amused to see Arnav behaving like this.

"well, your baby is my girlfriend" he said while pretending to shy only to receive a punch on his shoulder from Khushi

"You are impossible" She giggled and then asked with a frown "by the way who said that it's a girl?"

"bas, I just know." He so wanted it to be a girl, he had bonded so well with the little one in short span of time.

Khushi shook her head and started eating. They both discussed about daily routine. "Arnav, you know I so want to join back hospital but this health of mine doesn't let me" she said sadly. She wasn't in the condition to work because as soon as she started working nausea started so the hospital gave her leave till she delivered her baby and was fit and fine to be back on her duties again.

As doctors had to be healthy themselves to treat someone else properly.

"Oh come on, you need rest and you shouldn't be thinking about working" he said strictly yet softly

"but I am bored at home" she said while pouting

He took a breath and then said "I know Khushi, I can understand but you too have to understand that working is not good for you and are your baby. "

Listening that Khushi nodded and then he said reminding her what she had to do "ok now get ready, Nikki should be here any minute then you both can go for shopping then I'll take you for your ultrasound"

Khushi got knew Nikkita very closely as they met a lot. Nikkita was Arnav's best friend. Once when Abhimanyu and Nikkita came over the dinner at their home, Abhimanyu told her "you know Khushi, today if I and Nikki are married it's all thanks to Arnav otherwise her parents would have never agreed"

I was confused so I had asked "but why were your parents not agreeing?"

"because my parents wanted me to get married to their friend's son but then Arnav made them understood" Nikkita replied.

That day, she got to know how much Arnav loved his friends and trust them. He was one of those type, who cared his friends a lot, like he cared for Khushi now. In fact, he cared more for Khushi as she was not one but two.

"Arnav I can go to the appointment by myself" she tried to convince him but that was one of the few matter in which he never gave up.

"I know you can but I want to accompany you. I want to see the little baby. You know I never experienced this but now that I am so close to your baby I want to know how it feels to see the baby in ultrasound" he said dreamily.

"uff" she sighed and went to her room to get ready. She wore a simple blue anarkali dress. When she came out, she heard the door bell so she went to open it. It was Nikkita, standing there with a shining smile.

"Hey Khushi, how are you? and how is the little one?" Nikkita asked while giving a hug to Khushi and then both entered.

"I am fine and we are going for baby's ultrasound today" she said with a smile that said how happy she was thanks to her baby

"good, where is Arnav?" Nikkita asked while looking around

"see you called me and here I am" he said while appearing from the corridor. He greeted Nikkita with a hug "how are you?"

"I am fine, what about you? so getting ready to go to work?" Nikkita asked as she found him in his suit and he was also holding his briefcase

"I am fine and yeah, I have a very important meeting. Normally, it would last an hour so I will join you guys in the mall and Nikkita take care of Khushi. Moreover don't let her walk too much" he said with concern

"Arnav I am not a baby" Khushi said while defending herself

"oh you are worse than a baby" he teased while sticking his tongue

Nikkita was amused to see them, she had never seen Arnav behaving like this but then again she was liking her friend's in this new avatar. In fact, she was liking both Arnav and Khushi together.

"ok jokes apart, Khushi do take care of yourself" he said her worriedly, he didn't want her to go under any stress. He knew it could be proven dangerous.

"I will Arnav don't worry" she said while blinking her eyes softly

"Good" he looked at his wrist watch and said "now I have to go so see you guys later" he left giving both of them a friendly hug

"come Khushi" Nikkita told Khushi and then both of them left the apartment after locking it

They went to the mall and did lots of shopping, their bags were full. Khushi didn't shop anything for her but for her baby and for Arnav.

They were now in the women section as a fed up Nikkita dragged her there "chose something for you as well"

Khushi just followed Nikkita. Nikkita had chosen few dress for Khushi which she told her to check them. Khushi told her "please Nikki, I am tired"

Nikkita noticed that Khushi was indeed really tired so they purchased the dresses without trying. Then they went in a restaurant, where they were going to have lunch.

In few minutes, Arnav joined them and they all had fun during the lunch. After that, Nikkita left for her office and Arnav took Khushi for her appointment.

"Khushi what's your doctor name?"

"Dr Kritika" she replied him back after glancing at her file

Arnav nodded and followed Khushi. As they reached there, Arnav said "you go I'll wait for you outside"

She had her mouth wide open "then why did you came?"

"I want to come in Khushi, but I don't want anyone to mistake our relation" he said honestly

Khushi nodded and entered in her doctor's cabin. Meanwhile, outside the cabin, Arnav waited impatiently for Khushi to come out.

Finally his wait was over as Khushi came out with her biggest smile possible, there was beautiful glow on her face. "let's go' she told Arnav and both went in the car.

Khushi took out the ultrasound and showed him. Arnav was overwhelmed, he couldn't help but whisper "Wow" unknowingly a tear leaked from his eyes which didn't go unnoticed by Khushi.

"Arnav what happened why this tear?" she said while wiping his tear off.

"I don't know Khushi, I just couldn't help" he said while looking at Khushi "you know I am already in love with the baby"

Khushi was really touched, this guy knew her for a month and he loved her baby but her husband whom she knew for two years just throw her out.

"by the way, is it a baby girl or baby boy?" he asked excitingly

"Let's keep it a surprise" she said with a smirk

"then let's make a bet, if it's a baby boy you get to name him if it's baby girl I'll name her" he said super excited about this

She thought for a while then said "ok done" they seal it with a hand shake and with a smile.

"I'll drop you at home where you are going to take rest as I was seeing how much you were tired while shopping"

"but Arnav, I want an ice cream first" Khushi said innocently, nowadays her mood swings were high yet she tried to control them as she didn't want to be a burden on Arnav but she was never able to control herself so as usually she told her wish.

"Khushi, the weather is cold so I don't thing ice cream's idea is good one" Arnav said carely. Though he knew she was having mood swings yet he was worried for her health.

"Arnav please" she said while pouting.

As Arnav looked at her, he wasn't able to say anything but yes. Khushi beamed happily. Arnav smiled looking at her.

They both stopped at an ice cream shop, Khushi had one double ice cream of vanilla and chocolate flavor and Arnav took the same. Even though, it was cold but both enjoyed their ice cream.

Then both made their way at their home. Khushi was truly amazed, he always cared for her. Arnav parked the car in the parking, both came out while Arnav was holding all her bags "Arnav do you need some help with the bags?"

He shook his head and both made their way toward the apartment. As soon as they entered, Arnav put all the stuff in Khushi's room. After that, he went in the kitchen and fulled the jug with water which he took in Khushi's room along a glass. He placed it on the bedside table.

"Thanks" she said while looking at him, she was really tired and at that moment she just wanted to have a nap.

"your welcome" he replied with a smile "listen, if you need anything do call me, I'll be back. Take care, bye" After saying all that, he left.

He locked the door with his key and made his way to his office. On the other side, Khushi slept for four-five hours but once she woke up, she had no desire to sleep so she woke up and decided to arrange her baby's clothes.

Finally, Arnav was done for the day. He took his briefcase and made his way toward the parking lot. So much happened in his life, he had seen so much ups and downs, so much twists and turns. Maybe, he would have never come here but then he had to come for a reason which only destroyed him. Then, he started working here itself.

From the day, he met Khushi, he felt alive again, he felt like his pain was nothing in front of hers. Her eyes spoke volumes even though now too she smiled but her eyes contained pain so deep that he actually felt his pain so little in front of hers.

In the last month, he had bond so well with her  and her baby, he even had started choosing names for baby girl. He was certain that it would be a girl as sweet as her mother.

He thought to call Khushi as to confirm that she was alright so took out his mobile from his pocket and called her. The ring was going but no answer. He tried for three more times and then he got worried. He rushed toward his car and jumped in. He drove on the maximum speed while driving he tried calling her again but still no response, he was really worried.

He came out from his car and quickly locked his car. He didn't care if the car was locked properly or not. In full speed, he entered in the building and pushed the lift button. It felt like lift was taking ages, so he decided to take the stairs.

He ran to stairs door, he opened it and ran toward the second floor. He was now in his corridor, he opened the apartment with his keys and...

Thanks everyone for your comments and likes, please keep doing both these things as it encourages me writing further. All comments, suggestions, questions and criticism are more than welcome. :D
By the way, happy new year 2012 in advance Hug
http://wondrouspics.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/happy-new-year-wallpaper-8.jpg
Please add me in your buddy list as 'kashishkpm' as I will pm you from that account only and not one that I mentioned in the first post :D

Luv u<333
Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 31 December 2011 at 6:41am

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

rockinggirl555KKVBasifa_5025subha19zunaishaHemaSuryanimkonaj84Ash1990fanfollowerRujul13pallavisarkarslgirlfhussain237myths_vazfelly_aarshiiasrDevilwaysdianapadhi92Shwetadatta750thakurpreetisweetakhi71..Sri..sd..lg..mit0905Maghinallsdaisydee425RandomGirlasumi-Siaa-shils28sikhni_..SSNAIR..Rishita.SIholicsadufarshy4everDalmuthuyasarita_barunsayari_sanki99mahrusweetyPepsiGirl101sana11Vidya_luv_SaRun-Kina-chandana.smeenaluma.Sandal.lara3110meniranjana00-JollyJabeen-FAYKHAN29amaiachsweety22angelic shazSrilathalollapup03sarunlicious..

.Sandal. IF-Rockerz
.Sandal.
.Sandal.

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
fab fab fab

i really like this arnav he is so caring and loving

thankx for pm

kashishk

Luckyforever IF-Dazzler
Luckyforever
Luckyforever

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Wow too good. Do continue.

kashishk

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
This Is FAB !! I Hope Khushi Is Okay :) Embarrassed

kashishk

-Siaa- Goldie
-Siaa-
-Siaa-

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Read all the parts in one go!!  Lovedd it...especially the change in Arnav's character..
Khushi seems to have a horrible past but what abt Arnav??
Waiting eagerly for the next chap,
Plz do pm me for the next update :)

kashishk

Go to top