Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArhiFF-True Luv Is Eternal-EpiloguePg39(13/6/12) (Page 29)

kaira101 IF-Dazzler
kaira101
kaira101

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
awww the update was sooo cute
love their bonding
hope it always stays like this
continue soonWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
These two are just perfect!!!
What is the special day

kashishk

.Sandal. IF-Rockerz
.Sandal.
.Sandal.

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
aww their love bonding is soo cute
wat the special day abt???
continue soon

kashishk

saduf IF-Dazzler
saduf
saduf

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
awww...beautiful update

kashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
PART 18 on PAGE 34
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
How r u all?
Thanks a tons for the lovely comments :D

I am so sorry I couldn't update last Saturday actually my exams were going on, now I have a break for a week before the rest of exams.
Please pray that I do really well in my exams.
I am hoping to update at least double or, if possible, three updates of this FF before the end of this week-end.

Hey guys, thanks a lot to everyone who voted for me :D
~*FF Awards 2012 Voting Thread*~

Coming to the parts: Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).
I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did made my day, thanks :D

As you already know, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really busy :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, I will definitely press on like button :) please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming FFs too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

I will update the next part today or tomorrow, hopefully :D
I request please do keep leaving your lovely comments :D

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list as 'kashishkPM' if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Gurpreet1991mit0905indy12Vidya_luv_SaRun

ongongong IF-Dazzler
ongongong
ongongong

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
U knw i was a reader of this ff when i was unable to log in caz' of some tehnical problem and when i finally log in i lost the thread of this ff and now suddenly i got it,now bookmarked this ff and now gonna surely read completely and comment on it!

kashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,
How are you all?
Two parts coming up, in less than hour, stay tuned!

Luv u all<333
Kashish
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
PART 18 on PAGE 34

(please see the thanks note post above :D)
Hey guys thanks a lot to everyone who voted for me :D
~*FF Awards 2012 Voting Thread*~

PART 19

"kids don't annoy Khushi, I'll come to check" Arnav told the babies and left the room but not before giving a big smile and blowing a kiss in the air to Khushi.

"love you" he mouthed.

"l love you too" she mouthed back with a smile. Arnav left the room happily.

True to their past experiences, Arnav indeed checked here and then on Khushi. He wanted to make sure that she was alright. Apart that, Muskaan-Rahul, Anjali-Atul and Nikkita-Abhimanyu came to check or to feed their kids on turn.

Padma and Shashank too spent sometime with Khushi and the kids before once again joining the preparations.

"Mama, we want to watch caltoon (cartoon), 'Tom and Jelly(jerry)' caltoon(cartoon)" Khushali asked cutely to her mother.

"ok baby"Khushi replied and took hold of the remote control as Arnav knowing very well his daughter had already put the 'Tom and Jerry' DVD in the player.

Not only caring but also his wife as he wanted his wife to get a proper rest. Already he was protective about her and now he was even more.

Pressing the play button, she rested back against the pillows. Not only kids but Khushi was also enjoying the cartoons.

As Arnav came to check, he found Khushali and other kids sitting with Khushi on the bed and laughing over Tom and Jerry.

Seeing both of his babies laugh, he felt so good. Good to know he was able to make them happy and fulfill his promise, the promise he wanted to always fulfill happily.

Although, he was relieved to see his wife and daughter fine still he didn't want to leave them alone. Moreover, Khushi was looking so hot that day, that he felt like kissing like no tomorrow.

Shaking his head with a grin and blush, he left the room to continue with the preparations. Meanwhile, in the room, Khushi was in a half sleep.

Nonetheless, the kids were completely enjoying the companies they didn't even feel tired that why they could be awaken till so late.

On the other side, before a quarter to midnight, the preparations were done. Arnav sighed and went in his room.

As she found Arnav sneaking in the room, her sleep went away. "Are the preparations ready?" Asked Khushi, while sitting up.

"yes but if you want we can celebrate in the morning as you look really sleepy" Arnav replied with concern, while caressing her cheek softly.

"no, I'll sleep later. It's our princess's special day" she said with a smile.

Arnav nodded, completely agreeing with her words. "do you want to see the decorations before we take them out?" he asked her, sitting next to her on the bed.

Whilst they were sitting completely at the back on the bed, the kids were sitting in the front, enjoying the cartoons.

"no, I'll see them at the same time as Khushali" Khushi replied back, while placing her head on his shoulder.

"As you wish" he said, planting a kiss on her hairs and hugged her. All of them enjoyed the cartoons. In between, Arnav kept on looking at the clock.

As soon as the clock tickled at 11:55, Arnav announced "Kids, come with us".

Standing up, he helped Khushi to her feet. All the kids followed Arnav expect a sleeping Ananya, whom Arnav was picking up.

The kids were clearly showing their curiosity as they knew there was something special, otherwise they would have had been told to go and sleep.

"wait here don't go anywhere" Arnav whispered at the edge of the exit of Arnav and Khushi's door.

Arnav went out of the room and passed Ananya to Muskaan so that she could put her in the crib as she was fast asleep. Moreover, no one wanted to wake up the poor baby. For sure, she would miss the surprise but her sleep was more important and they understood it.

After a while, Arnav came back in the room and said "ok now let's go"

All the kids smiled with anticipation, whilst Khushi smiled at their innocence. Arnav held Khushi by her waist as they were behind the kids so no one of them could see it.

"Arnav you are too much" she said, while rolling her eyes.

"That I am after all I am Mrs Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada's husband" he replied with a wink which made Khushi chuckle with a slight blush.

"Oye hoye, I wonder how can you blush so beautiful even after 3 years and one month of our marriage" he teased her.

"the same way, your love never cease to increase" she said with honestly, looking into his eyes.

Listening this, Arnav flashed a big smile. His wife knew well how to handle him and for sure she succeeded in it.

They were still in the way as their room was on the first floor, they even had to take stairs down. Arnav helped them down and then side hugged Khushi.

"I love you Khushi for blessing me with you, Khushali and now our coming baby" he said pecking on her cheek.

"I love you too. Without you, I wouldn't be blessed with so much love and our coming baby" she said with a genuine smile and then kissed back on his cheek, which caused Arnav to flash a wide smile.

Finally they reached the hall which was decorated beautifully. There was big banner with 'happy birthday Khushali". Apart that there were a loads of balloons, garland, ribbons and lighting along Khushali's favorite cartoon characters posters: Tom and Jerry, Popeye, Dextor, Casper, Mermaid, Bugs bunny... and what not.

"Happy birthday Ridhi" all shouted in unison.

"It's my bilday (birthday)" Khushali exclaimed in surprise, showing her tiny teeth.

As it dawned upon her that it was really her birthday and it wasn't a dream, she started jumping. "It's my bilday (birthday), it's my bilday (birthday)"

All laughed seeing her so excited. Arnav took her snaps and then passed the camera to Rahul. Picking Khushali up, he said pecking on her cheek "yes it is our princess' birthday, Happy birthday" once again he wished her by kissing on her cheek while Khushali flashed a big smile.

Khushi too picked Khushali up and kissed her "happy birthday baby"

"thank you mama and papa" she said while hugging them. All the others stood there admiring them.

After Arnav and Khushi, all of them wished Khushali including the other kids as their parents instructed them to do so.

Arun, the baby of Anjali and Atul, said looking at Arnav "cake", he pointed toward the cake.

Arnav chucked along the other's and said, beding down to his level "don't worry, we'll tell Khushali to cut the cake so that her little brother can enjoy the cake". He kissed on Arun's forehead in response he too kissed Arnav back on his cheek.

No doubt, Arnav was loved by everyone, be it kid, a woman, a man or an older person, he was a gem of person.

Picking Khushali up, Arnav took her to the cake. All started singing in chorus "happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you Khushali, happy birthday to you..." and as instructed, Khushali blow the candles. Everyone started clapping including an excited and happy Khushali and expect Arnav, who was holding Khushali. Seeing her excitement, Arnav grinned widely and kissed on her forehead.

Khushali smiled and the cut the cake with the help of Arnav and Khushi. All the while Rahul or someone other took the photographs as Arnav believed to make every moment memorable.

After that, the present persons showered Khushali with gifts. Khushali being so overjoyed started tearing of the gifts along the other kids.

Every time she opened a gift, she thanked the person who gifted it. She loved all the gifts but as she was done, she realized her parent's hadn't given her any present.

Standing up, she went to them and asked innocently "papa mama whele (where) is my gift"

"uh that we forgot" Arnav said, pretending to really have forgotten it.

"papa" she said making a crying face, for sure she was about to cry.

Quickly Arnav hugged her and said with love "no no don't cry, never ever cry and we have loads of gifts for you but first of all we will give you a very special gift"

He held her tiny hands and made her sit in his lap, as he himself was sitting on the couch. "Khushi" he said looking at Khushi, who was sitting next to him.

Both of them took the gift they had bought for Khushali and gave them together. Seeing it, Khushali's eyes brighten up. "My gift" she said with a wide grin and kissed both of them on lips, which left the laughing out loud as well as other as they were amazed to Khushali's antics.

Khushali opened the gift wrapper and yelled in ecstasy "my favorite mermaid cartoon books". Mermaid were her favorite cartoons and now that she got a cartoon strips book on it she was overwhelmed. She opened the cook quickly and saw pages covered with less words and more drawing as this book was meant to be a first of teaching books for babies.

This was the first ever book, she was going to read with the help of her parents. "Thank you so much" she said, giving a big hug to her parents.

Not only that but she was showered with a lot more gifts: a beautiful pink fairy dress, a matching watch, shoes and ribbon.

Khushali was really happy that day, she had turned three and her parents, grandparent's, uncle, aunties and their child had given her an amazing surprise.

All the kids enjoyed till they were worn out. "ok now time to sleep princess" Arnav said, while picking Khushali up.

Taking a cute sigh, she placed her head on Arnav's shoulder and closed her eyes as she was really tired. Arnav smiled at her and then said "I think you all should also sleep, your babies are looking worn out too"

All agreed and retired to their respective rooms. Khushali was so much tired that as she was fast asleep in the way itself. Her father's arms were the most peaceful place for her.

Placing her on the bed, Arnav kissed on her forehead and sat there caressing her cheek. "Khushi our princess is growing up really fast" he said to Khushi, who was sitting on the other side of Khushali.

Khushi, who herself had been admiring her daughter couldn't deny this fact. "yes she is." saying this, she give an affectionately kiss on Khushali's cheek.

"Three years passed away, it felt just like it was yesterday that she was born and we held her in our arms. Amazed to see this little baby. She is three and now her another sibling is soon coming in our family" Khushi looked into his eyes.

Arnav smiled looking at her, he noticed that her eyes were also dropping down by now. He realized that she too must be really tired. He stood up and went on the other side of the bed.

In a one swift yet gentle moment, he picked her up and took her to their bed. He so wanted to make love to her but he knew she was really tired.

Giving her a soft yet sensational and passionate kiss, he just wanted to keep savoring this moment forever and the same was with Khushi. Laying down comfortably, he hugged her whilst she buried her in his chest where she got the whole words warmth and safety.

Placing a kiss on Khushi shoulder, he whispered hoarsely "I love you baby"

"I love you too" she kissed on his chest and the next second she too fell asleep followed by Arnav.

Precap: "I don't want to ever see you as I just consider you as an intrusion in my life."

Hey guys,
Here is the next part, I hope you will like it. Another part coming up in few minutes :D
Thanks everyone for your comments and likes, please keep doing both these things as it encourages me writing further.
All comments, suggestions, questions and criticism are more than welcome. :D (please have a look on the T:Note) :D

A very very happy birthday for everyone who is born in May :D
Please add me in your buddy list as 'kashishkpm' if you want PMs :D

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkip123honeyboney1lalitha203asifa_5025subha19zunaishaHemaSuryaaemanarshinimkosupakoolprinluvwivARHIpallavisarkarandru_sktasminesweetakhi71Shwetadatta750mit0905Apples94daisydee425RandomGirl..SSNAIR..Rishita.SIholicsarita_barunindy12sadufVidya_luv_SaRun.Sandal.Hot.Pink.Heelsmahrusweetysana11chandana.saNkItA.Cpup03MeenuCrazyPanda

Go to top