Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArhiFF-True Luv Is Eternal-EpiloguePg39(13/6/12) (Page 28)

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
very nice one. loved it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

PepsiGirl101 IF-Rockerz
PepsiGirl101
PepsiGirl101

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Awww arnav and khushi are just so adorable! and LOL i love khushali shes so funny! HAHA! anyways really beautiful update! :)

kashishk

Apples94 Goldie
Apples94
Apples94

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
The updates were very cute
I loved them
Can't wait to read more

kashishk

Ishrafan11 IF-Dazzler
Ishrafan11
Ishrafan11

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Awsome update loved it arnav is really naughty. Aww the family is happy kushis parents love arnav the perfect son-in-law and a great husband and father. Thanks for the pm.

kashishk

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
awww khushali is just tooo cute
awesome update

kashishk

teja21 IF-Rockerz
teja21
teja21

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged

read all parts. n to say i loved it was an underestimate. it was simply awesome...

if i'm nt wrong any girl wants a husband like arnav...

kashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
PART 16 on PAGE 32
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
How r u all?
Thanks a tons for the lovely comments :D

Hey guys, thanks a lot to everyone who voted for me :D
~*FF Awards 2012 Voting Thread*~

Coming to the parts: Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).

I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did made my day, thanks :D

As you already know, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really busy :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, I will definitely press on like button :) please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming FFs too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

I will update the next part today or tomorrow, hopefully :D
I request please do keep leaving your lovely comments :D

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list as 'kashishkPM' if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mit0905Vidya_luv_SaRunMeenuCrazyPanda

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
PART 17 on PAGE 32

Hey guys thanks a lot to everyone who voted for me :D
~*FF Awards 2012 Voting Thread*~

PART 18

Arnav held her safely and placed an arm around Khushi. Before, disappearing, they turned back and waved back at them, one last time before leaving.

Only God knew, if Arnav and Khushi's love was strong enough to make the storm feel like a soft breeze or was so weak to make their lives crumble down.

"Mom, when will you come to meet us?" Khushi asked, through the phone.

Padma chuckled and said "it had been hardly three weeks that you left"

"I know but I miss you, not only me but Khushali and Arnav too" Khushi replied with a pout.

"we'll come soon Khushi. In fact we'll try to come today as it's a really special day" Padma said with a smile, even they were missing their little family back in Mumbai.

Khushi got happy hearing this, she talked a bit more to her parents and hung up the phone. "what is princess doing?" Arnav asked, hugging her from behind.

Khushi held his hand and made him sit on the couch beside her. Placing her head on his shoulder, she said "I talked to mom and then I was just thinking how beautiful our life is". She played with his buttons.

"that is absolutely true." He said, pulling her in closer hug.

"you are earlier today" she said in an affirmative tone, looking in his eyes affectionaly. She places her arms around his neck.

"yeah, I was missing you and Khushali" he said placing a kiss on her head.

Khushi sensed something was disturbing him so she asked looking into his eyes "You seem a bit disturbed, what is the problem?" She said kissing on his cheek in order to calm him.

"nothing Khushi" he said in a low voice.

Placing her hand on his cheek, she said "you know you can't lie to me. Even if your lips aren't saying anything, your eyes speak the truth then why do you try to lie"

Arnav hugged her tightly "Khushi, I am just feeling scared. I love you and Khushali too much, I can't bear to loose you" he said, with his tears coming out. He let out all his fear in front of her.

For sure, he was feeling really insecure. "we will never be separated even when we die, our love is eternal" she said, hugging him back tightly and placing a kiss on his forehead as in to assure him.

Moving apart, she wiped his tears "I don't like at all when your tears come out from your eyes but I love you smile, I love the way your dimples show up" she said with smile, trying to cheer him up. She traced from his forehead to his chin.

Arnav smiled hearing all that she was saying and her gestured. She knew very well, how to make him feel good. Once again, he hugged her back feeling much satisfied and light.

For sure, he was feeling better yet there was a nagging feeling in the back of his head but the immense trust he had on their love made him shrug of this feeling.

Having his wife in his arms, made him feel so good and heavenly. Just his mere presence near him, left him overwhelmed. The effect she had on him was so beautiful and he completely loved it.

"I love you" Arnav whispered, lost in the moment.

"I love you too" Khushi replied back.

Not able to control himself, Arnav captured her lips in his. The kiss was full of passion, love and purity. Between the kiss, they moaned and ruffled each other's hairs. The exploration of each other's mouth was a speechless feeling. They didn't feel like breaking apart but due to the lack of oxygen they had to.

Arnav opened his eyes and found Khushi laying on him as he himself made sure not to be on top of her considering that she was pregnant so he had to take care of everything.

For a moment, he kept admiring her. Her eyes were closed and a beautiful blush was there on her cheeks. She was still breathing hard and her lips were slightly parched that he felt like entering his tongue again in her mouth through her lips but he controlled himself.

"I think we should continue this in the room as Khushali would be up anytime from her nap" Arnav whispered in her ear.

Khushi was amazed to see, still so much lost in the moment, he didn't forget about Khushali. She felt touched to know how much she and Khushali meant to him. All that he wanted was to keep Khushi and Khushali safe and happy.

"only if you pick me up" she said, placing her head on his chest.

"As my princess command" as he said that, Khushi stood up and then Arnav picked her up in his arms.

Taking her in their love making room, he closed the door. He placed her on the bed and started kissing her everywhere. Nevertheless, while making love, he loved kissing and sucking her throat as it turned him wild. He felt that it was one of the most sensuous part of her body.

They completely freed each other from clothes. They were so much involved in each other to notice the surroundings yet if it had something regarding to their babies, they would come out of this moment, instantly.

He made slow love to her as he didn't want to hurt her in anyway. Their slow love making was full of caresses, kisses, love bites and what not.

After a while, they were laying in each other's arms, feeling blissful. "Arnav" she called him, with her head still placed on his bare chest.

"hmm" he replied with his eyes closed and nuzzling in the nap of her neck.

"Khushali would be up any moment but I am feeling too tired to go and take a shower. Can you please take a shower and look after her. I'll join you in a while." Khushi said, in a tired tone.

"Baby are you alright? do you want me to call the doctor?" Arnav asked worriedly. His eyes were wide opened now. He touched her forehead and the placed his hand on her cheel.

She held his hand. "I am fine Arnav, just feeling a bit sore. There is no need to call the doctor." she said with a tired smile.

"are you sure?" he asked, caressing her hairs.

"yes, I am sure" she said, placing a kiss on his chest.

"ok, if you say so" he said sweetly. He softly placed her head on the pillow and kissed her lips.

Taking a shower, he came out and found Khushi still in the bed. "I think the pregnancy and the love making are making her tired a lot" he thought to himself " I should confirm once again to her doctor if we could proceed our love making" he concluded on this point.

He left the room, closing the door. The first think he did was to check on Khushali, she was waken up but playing with her toys calmly. He smiled at her and thought to call the doctor before joining Khushali.

"Hello, Dr Kirtika. It's Arnav Mallik" Arnav said, once the phone was picked up.

"Hello Mr Mallik, How are you?" Kirtika asked, sitting down on the chair in her cabin.

"I am fine Dr Kirtika but Khushi isn't. She is feeling really sore after making love so I wanted to ask if we should stop making love?" he asked her with so much concern in his voice.

"Mr Mallik, it tends to happen and there is nothing to worry about but yes keep the frequency low" she told him not to make love a lot as then it could create a bit of complication.

"ok Dr" Arnav replied back, feeling relieved.

Once he was done with the call, he joined Khushali and after a while Khushi too joined them. As he saw her, he held her hand and asked anxiously "are you feeling ok now?". True the doctor said, it was normal, still he was worried for her.

"I am perfectly alright" she said, while sitting next to him and placing her head on his shoulder "I love being so close to you" she said hoarsely that only he could hear.

"same here baby" He replied back, looking at her.

"Papa, see" she said pointing at the toy house, where there were few dolls males and females. "this is Nanu, nani" she said pointing toward a couple, and she continued "this is Mama, papa and this is me, Khushali" she finished, clapping her hands excitingly.

Arnav and Khushi smiled, looking at her. She was so cute. Arnav moved closer to her and added another little doll "and this your going to be brother or sister"

Khushali smiled hearing this. "wow such a nice family" came a voice from behind.

All the three of them, turned and looked toward the door, where they found all their friends and their babies. Arnav stood up, taking Khushali in his arms and helping Khushi to stand up "wow guys it's so good to see you all here"

Arnav and Khushi hugged them and greeted their friends babies with kisses. Atul and Anjali had a beautiful, Arun, of two years and half. Abhimanyu and Nikita's son, Vivan, was also two and half years old. Atul and Anjali had a sweet girl, Ananya, of one years and half. Their little angel met her little friends happily.

Their friends kissed Khushali happily. Picking her up, Muskaan asked "how is the little princess?"

"I am fine bua, how ale (are) you?" Khushali said with a smile her hands encircled around Muskaan's neck.

"I am also fine" Muskaan replied with a smile. That day, they hadn't just come to meet Mallik family but for a special purpose.

All the adults sat down, meanwhile the kids were on the floor playing with the toys. "Have you started the preparations?" Abhimanyu asked, sipping his juice

"Well I was waiting for you but I have arranged all the stuff, only decoration is left" Arnav replied with grin.

"ok cool, we would be done with the preparations by midnight. All the while, Khushali will have to stay away, with Khushi and the kids" Nikita concluded.

"no problem I'll manage them" Khushi agreed with their planning

"And we know even if there is no problem Arnav will check upon you every ten minutes" Rahul said cheekily, with a chuckle.

"exactly, he is complete lover boy" Anjali said, pulling Arnav's cheek.

"now don't tell us to be like Arnav" Atul added with a smile.

"oh well, we are happy with what we have" Anjali replied with a smile.

After a while, they had dinner and soon enough Padma and Shashank joined them. All of them rushed to welcome them. "mom, dad we are glad to see you here" Arnav replied while hugging them, followed by Khushi.

"how couldn't we come after all it's a special day" Shashank said with a smile, while picking Khushali and kissing her, followed by Padma. They introduced them to their friends.

"Mama, papa, from the molning (morning) you ale (are) saying it's a special day, why is it a special day?" Khushali asked, with a frown and while wrinkling her nose. She was looking adorable.

"well princess you'll know on the right time" Arnav replied, his baby with a wink.

Khushali pouted but then she ignored their talks as she wasn't old enough to realize what actually was going on.

"come on kids, let's go in my room" Khushi called them and all of the kids went with her, as well as Arnav.

Looking at Arnav, all of them started laughing. Once Khushi reached in the room, Arnav helped her sitting on the bed comfortably and placed all the needed stuff on the bedside table.

"kids don't annoy Khushi, I'll come to check" Arnav told the babies and left the room but not before giving a big smile and blowing a kiss in the air to Khushi.

"love you" he mouthed.

"l love you too" she mouthed back with a smile. Arnav left the room happily.

Hey guys,
Here is the next part, I hope you will like it:)
Thanks everyone for your comments and likes, please keep doing both these things as it encourages me writing further.
All comments, suggestions, questions and criticism are more than welcome. :D (please have a look on the T:Note) :D

A very very happy birthday for everyone who is born in May :D
Please add me in your buddy list as 'kashishkpm' if you want PMs :D

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyboney1karis2395asifa_5025zunaishaHemaSuryanimkoAsh1990pips27pallavisarkarinluvwivARHItasmineGurpreet1991andru_sksweetakhi71supakoolprShwetadatta750mit0905daisydee425RandomGirl-AniShiv-sadufkaira101sikhni_..SSNAIR..Rishita.SIholicarshiadvaysarita_barunmahrusweetyHot.Pink.Heelssana11chandana.sVidya_luv_SaRunmeniranjana00.Sandal.drunkiiebabepup03..Anita..aNkItA.CMeenuCrazyPanda

Go to top