Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArhiFF-True Luv Is Eternal-EpiloguePg39(13/6/12) (Page 26)

hira_arnie IF-Rockerz
hira_arnie
hira_arnie

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Eagerly waiting for ur next update...
update soon plz...
really love ur update...
it shows pure love abd care...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
PART 15 on PAGE 29
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
How r u all?
Thanks a tons for the lovely comments :D

Apart that, guys guys, I am also really happy as I am nominated for the awards so please vote me I will be so grateful of you Hug. Here is the link:
~*FF Awards 2012 Voting Thread*~

Coming to the parts: Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).

I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did made my day, thanks :D

As you already know, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really busy :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, I will definitely press on like button :) please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming FFs too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

I will update the next part today or tomorrow, hopefully :D
I request please do keep leaving your lovely comments :D

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list as 'kashishkPM' if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mit0905Vidya_luv_SaRunMeenuCrazyPanda

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
PART 15 on PAGE 29

Hey guys please, please vote for me if you like my stories:
~*FF Awards 2012 Voting Thread*~

PART 16

Arnav and Khushi slept on their bed, hugging each other tight and feeling content. No matter what happens the whole day at the end of the day, they would be together and happy.

Little did they know, their past is going to knock again on their door. Only God knew if it would destroy their relation or make it more strong.

A week later, they went to Delhi and were doing some shopping for Khushali. He was playing with Khushali, who was buckled in the stroller safely "my baby" he said kissing her while nuzzling his nose on her face, while she laughed whole heartily.

Arnav moved back and kept looking at his baby, she had an exact laugh like her mother and he felt really proud seeing her.

"Arnav the pink dress or the red one?" she asked with a confused look.

"why don't we ask our princess?" he suggested, with a smile.

"I think you are right" she said with positive smile "so baby, what dress do you want?"

"pink one, I want to be a plincess (princess)" she said, cutely showing her teeth.

"you already are a princess" Arnav said, wrinkling her nose while she pouted her upper lip, she looked so adorable.

Arnav pecked on her cheek as well as Khushi's who was caught red-handed "Arnav, we are in a shop" she said, with her mouth wide open.

"so what, I am kissing my wife and if you don't close you mouth I won't mind doing a french kiss" he teased her, with a wink.

"Arnav" she whined but hugged him tightly as she was feeling really shy.

"Actually not a bad idea, I would love experiencing it, what say?" he asked her, still in his teasing tone.

She moved back and said with a naughty smile "we'll see that later, as it depends on my mood"

"don't worry, I won't let your mood down" he said with a wink, Khushi smiled looking at him.

They both looked toward their daughter, who was happy admiring her dress. "she is so cute just like you" Khushi said, pulling his cheek.

"after all she is my daughter" he said proudly but then added "actually her cuteness is gone on both of us".

Khushi nodded positively. "Mama, this dless (dress) is leally beautiphul (really beautiful)" she said in her babyish language.

"not more than our princess" Khushi said, giving a sloppy kiss on her cheek.

As she moved back, Arnav whispered "I won't mind a sloppy kiss as well"

"Arnav" she said hitting on his chest

"I am your Arnav" he said with a proud smile

"and be always mine" she said, looking into his eyes. She wouldn't be able to loose him, he meant a lot to him, she loved him a lot and she knew he loved her a lot.

"This Arnav Singh Raizada is born to be yours and you are born to be mine, we'll be always each other's" he said, with so much honesty in his eyes and words that she felt over the moon.

She quickly looked around and pecked on his cheek "I love you"

"I love you too" he said with a smile and started moving the stroller while hugging Khushi with one arm. Suddenly, he felt Khushi stiff in his arms.

"what happened?" he asked worriedly.

"Arnav, mom dad" she said, pointing toward a couple, who looked really weak.

"do you want to talk to them?" he knew, she wanted to talk to her parents, she wanted to sort out everything.

"what if they still reject me" she said, fearing the rejection she received few years ago.

"then I am here to support you" he said, squeezing her arm.

Khushi nodded, feeling encouraged. They made their way their. "mom, dad" her parents looked up.

Her mother got so happy to see her, she was about to come and hug her but her husband held her wrist and stopped her "we don't have any daughter, don't forget that Padma"

As Arnav heard that, he looked at Khushi who had tears in her eyes. He couldn't see that, her tears and pain hurt him "then I must say you are very unlucky" Arnav said, stepping in the conversation. When he said, he would be with her, he really meant it.

"who are you to talk to me like this?" Shashank spitted angrily.

"anything related to me or Khushali are related to Arnav automatically as he is my husband" Khushi said, gaining her courage. they loved each other so much that they could stand up against the world for the other one.

Padma really felt happy for her daughter, she took a step toward them and gave them her blessing "may you stay always together and happy"

Shashank was shocked to see his wife going to them. "thank you mom" Khushi said, hugging her mother tightly and crying out badly.

"Khushi please don't cry" Arnav said, patting her head softly.

Seeing this, Padma felt really happy. Her daughter was with someone who loved her a lot. Despite her past.

"mama, why ale you clying (why are you crying)?" Khushali who had been silent till now, spoke up seeing her mother crying.

That instantly caught Shashank eyes, he found a beautiful baby around three years in the stroller. He couldn't help but notice her similarities with Khushi.

Khushi wiped her tears and moving back from the hug, she picked up her daughter "mom she is Khushali mine and Arnav's daughter"

"She is so beautiful, just like you" Padma said, caressing Khushali's cheek.

"mama, who is she?" Khushali asked with a frown

"she is your nani princess" Arnav replied Khushali"aunty why don't you come out our place, we would really love it" Arnav said, hoping a yes.

"of course, I would love to spend some time with my daughter's family" Padma said, cupping Khushi's face.

"Padma.." he wanted to stop her.

Padma went to him and said "Shashank, please not today"

Listening that Shashank scoffed but followed them anyways. No doubt, he had melted seeing Khushali but he was still angry at Khushi, at himself that something lacked in the upbringing of her.

"Khushi, you sit at the back with Khushali" he safely placed Khushali's baby seat in it and made Khushi sit. Shashank and Padma followed them in their car.

As the car stopped in front of a big house, which Arnav had in Delhi, they both came out. They all entered and Arnav said "you all have a sit, I'll tell Ramu kaka to arrange the dinner"

"Arnav.." she tried to stop him from doing the kitchen work.

Arnav interrupted her with an authoritative tone "no Khushi, you are not going anywhere near the kitchen"

Hearing this, she glared at him and turned back her attention toward Padma. Whilst Arnav shook his head and went in the kitchen, while taking Khushali with him, he knew they had to talk.

"how old is she Khushi?" Padma asked,seeing Arnav taking Khushali  with him.

"mom, she'll turn three in a month" Khushi said, feeling happy for her daughter.

"uh Khushi when did you and Arnav married?" Padma asked hesitantly

Holding her mother's hand, she said "we married three years ago and a week ago was our third anniversary"

"Khushi, I am really happy for you, Arnav is like one in billions" her mother said, affectionately.

"I know mom, I am really lucky to have someone like Arnav in my life. He had accepted me knowing my past, knowing that my husband divorced me. He loves me a lot" Khushi said, getting emotional.

"Khushi, just tell me once, you haven't done anything wrong back then" Padma pleaded, looking at her daughter.

"no mom, I haven't done anything wrong. That night, Samir's friend came at out apartment when Samir was not at home. Mom, he tried to rape me and when Samir came he believed whatever his friend said, not giving me any chance to explain him" Khushi hugged her mother, crying badly, remembering that incident.

She wasn't crying because of her divorce with Samir, but because of being at the verge of being raped that day. "and you too throw me out mom, do you know how hard it was for me to live with a baby in my womb" Khushi said, looking at her mother.

Shashank, who had been sitting there silently felt his heart wrench. His daughter had suffered so much and he hadn't let her any chance to explain anything. He felt hard to breath so he made his way toward the garden.

"Khushi, I am really sorry but your father didn't allow me to talk to you, I was helpless" her mother said, lowering her eyes.

"mom, though I was heartbroken at that moment but if you hadn't thrown me out I would have never met Arnav, the guy I love more than my life." Khushi said with a smile through her tears.

In the kitchen, Arnav was instructing the servants. Once, he was done, he saw Shashank in the garden. He thought to go and talk. If he would be able to make Shashank understand then Khushi would be really happy and Khushi's happiness meant a lot to him.

In the first place, he went in the hall and passed Khushali to Khushi, who quickly held the baby without sparing a glance at Arnav.

He couldn't help but smile at her. She was angry but he knew they couldn't stay angry at each other for long.

"uncle" Arnav said, as he reached in the garden.

Shashank quickly wiped his tears and looked toward him "yeah"

"why are you behaving like to Khushi?" Arnav asked, feeling Khushi's pain.

"I am regretting today to have behaved like this to her. How could I be so immune to not let her explain. She is my own daughter and I blamed her" his tears were back.

"If you are really regretting uncle then go and talk to her." Arnav said politely and was about to go back.

"Arnav thanks for accepting my daughter and her baby" Shashank said, feeling thankful.

"uncle, I haven't done any favor on Khushi as I love her a lot. Apart that, I will appreciate if you mention Khushali as mine and Khushi's baby" Arnav said, with a smile.

Shashank smiled feeling really speechless in front of her daughter's choice. Not all the decisions from parents are the correct ones.

"Arnav please keep my daughter happy. I am feeling ashamed not to be with her in her tough time but I don't want to see my daughter in pain again" Shashank said, placing his hand on Arnav's shoulder.

"don't worry uncle, I can never thing to hurt her as when she cries or is in pain it hurts me more." Arnav said with sheer love in his voice and Shashank could see it.

They both made their way in, "Khushi" Shashank called Khushi, while looking down.

Khushi looked up hearing her father's loving voice "dad", she stood up. Not knowing what to expect.

Her father did the unexpected, he fall down on his knee and joined his hands "please forgive me Khushi. You can punish me however you want to"

"please stand up dad" Khushi said, gently and Arnav helped Shashank to stand up. "dad please just don't ever throw me of your life the way you had. Although I know I wouldn't ever need to come back to you as Arnav loves me a lot and I know I would be able to live without you guys but still whenever I saw someone else's parents, I couldn't help but miss you"

True, she loved her parents a lot but Arnav's love had overpowered all the other person whom she loved. She could live anywhere and everywhere just with Arnav, their daughter Khushali and their coming up baby. Whilst Arnav felt proud seeing the amount of love and trust for him in Khushi's heart.

Shashank hugged Khushi and said, with tears "I promise to believe you always" then Khushi handed Shashank her daughter "she is your carbon copy" Shashank said with a chuckle.

All sat down to have dinner, Khushi sat next to Arnav, who was about to fill his place for the both of them. "mom tell him not to put food for me" Khushi said, with an angry look.

Hey guys,
Thanks everyone for your comments and likes, please keep doing both these things as it encourages me writing further.
By the way, I am really happy I have net at home :D.
All comments, suggestions, questions and criticism are more than welcome. :D (please have a look on the T:Note) :D
NEXT UPDATE WILL BE UP TOMORROW OR ON MONDAY :D
A very very happy birthday for everyone who is born in April:D
Please add me in your buddy list as 'kashishkpm' if you want PMs :D

And guys please please vote for me :D

Luv u<333
Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 25 April 2012 at 6:27am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkip123asifa_5025subha19zunaishaHemaSuryaaemanarshiAsh1990nimkosupakoolprtasmineinluvwivARHIpallavisarkarkethgauthami1Gurpreet1991andru_sksweetakhi71..Sri..sd..lg..AshgShwetadatta750mit0905-Siaa-Apples94daisydee425RandomGirlsikhni_..SSNAIR..Rishita.SIholicarshiadvayindy12Ishrafan11Vidya_luv_SaRunrupzloveumeniranjana00Hot.Pink.Heels.Sandal.PepsiGirl101hira_arniechandana.ssana11mahrusweetypup03aNkItA.C..Anita..sarunlicious..MeenuCrazyPanda

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Haha, Why Is Khushi Angry With Arnav In Last Bit ?! LOL Awww, Khushi & Her Parents Reunited :) Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gurpreet1991kashishk

glv_15 Goldie
glv_15
glv_15

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
i read all parts in one go.. its amazing.. so much of love  , friendship ,family values in this story.. i loved a lot.. but pl dont stop in the middle.. interesting 2 know about whats next..

kashishk

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
loved the chapter 16, very well written. loved to see this version of ASR, totally different from the serial.

kashishk

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
yay khushi and her parents are united again!!!!!
i love this arnav more and more with each update

kashishk

saduf IF-Dazzler
saduf
saduf

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
lovely update
awesome
but why is khushi angry with arnav

kashishk