Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArhiFF-True Luv Is Eternal-EpiloguePg39(13/6/12) (Page 24)

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
PART 14 on PAGE 27
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
How r u all?

Finally we will have net at our place from Wednesday, please pray nothing goes wrong.

Apart that, guys guys, I am also really happy as I am nominated for the awards so please vote me I will be so grateful of you Hug. Here is the link:
~*FF Awards 2012 Voting Thread*~

Coming to the parts: Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).

I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did made my day, thanks :D

As you already know, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really busy :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, I will definitely press on like button :) please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts and FFs too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

I will update the next part today or tomorrow, hopefully :D
I request please do keep leaving your lovely comments :D

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list as 'kashishkPM' if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vidya_luv_SaRunMeenuCrazyPanda

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
PART 14 on PAGE 27

Hey guys please, please vote for me if you like my stories:
~*FF Awards 2012 Voting Thread*~

PART 15

Arnav handed, her Khushali safely. Removing the blanket from his wife's chest, he started cleaning her brea*t. He learned when he was in hospital with Khushi that it was really important to be careful regarding the safety of baby.

"what are you doing?" Khushi asked with a frown, not that she minded him touching her but she was confused, not to mention feeling shy.

"you are going to feed Khushali, so I don't want our baby to get any germ as I was licking your..." he left the sentence in the middle in addition a blush too appeared on his cheeks.

Khushi blushed hearing this but once again, she was left touched. He loved and cared for both of them a lot. So once he cleaned her, she started making Khushali feed.

How days, weeks, months and years passed they didn't know. It had been three years to their wedding.

Their life was full of happiness. Never they fought a lot, yes they had their little sweet fights but nothing serious. All felt so heavenly to them.

Khushali was the life of the house, without seeing her a second they would get restless. They just love the other ones a lot. Not to mention, Khushali was her daddy's girl and Arnav always saved her from being scold.

'But maybe happiness aren't mean to last forever' Khushi thought closing her eyes.

It had been four hours that Arnav came back at home from his office, coming home he kissed Khushali but didn't pay any attention to her.

She didn't want to loose Arnav, he was her lifeline 'I have to talk him' she concluded with it. Not only she wanted to talk about this but also tell him something important. She entered in their room.

"Arnav" she called him out.

"yeah" he said, without taking his eyes off the computer.

That was so not like Arnav, he always looked at her whenever she entered in the room, he always gave her lovingly glances but what was going on now.

"Can we talk?" she asked, hoping a positive response.

Arnav looked up at her and then went back to his screen "Khushi, I am busy.. we'll talk later"

Listening that, Khushi was left stunned. Arnav never waited to hear what she wanted to say. She was feeling really worried.

Anyways, nodding her head she went to her bed where Khushali was playing with her toys. "My baby, let me make you sleep" she said lovingly and both of them laid down. Khushali slept in the same room as theirs, they had specially arranged a single bed for her in the room.

As for now, they didn't want her to give her a separated room as she was only a baby and too be truthful, they couldn't stay away from her.

Soon enough, Khushali and Khushi had fallen asleep. After a while, when Khushi's eyes opened, she saw Arnav not here. She frowned while looking around the room for him.

'why is he behaving weirdly today... I want to share so much with him" she said, feeling sad.

She stood up, in purpose to find him. After a while, she was done with the whole house apart the terrace so she went there.

As she reached there, she found it dark so she turned on the light. As the lights turned on she was left shocked, the terrace was decorated really beautifully, it had 'happy anniversary Khushi' banners, loads of flowers, beautiful strips.

Suddenly, she felt hands on her waist. She knew it was Arnav, she rested the back of her head on his chest.

"Happy anniversary princess" he whispered, near her ear.

Khushi turned and looked into his eyes "thank you and happy anniversary to you too" she said sweetly but then she frowned "why were you not talking to me?" her lips were formed in a beautiful pout.

"I just wanted to surprise you... I am sorry if you didn't like my way of surprising you" he said, pecking on her forehead.

"please don't ever stop talking to me. I felt so alone" she confessed, while hugging him tight and few tears came out.

Arnav felt guilty seeing her like this. True, he had showered her with loads of love but still things like that could bring out the vulnerable side of her.

"I am really sorry princess, it won't happen again" he said kissing on her cheek.

He cupped her face and wiped her tears "Please forgive me, I am ready for any punishment"

"that you are going to get. You made me worry for 6 hours and when I ask can we talk you said later" she said, cutely.

He couldn't help but fall in love with her all over again "ok done, you can give me any punishment"

"You have to take a week of from office and take us on a trip" she said, in an orderly tone.

"Your wish is my command princess and why a week, we'll go for two weeks" he said, picking her up, she encircled her hand around his neck with a smile.

Arnav placed her down when they arrived in front of the cake "I wish Khushali had been also here with us" she said, picking up the knife.

Arnav held the knife and said "wait"

She raised a brow and looked at him. "come out my junior princess" as soon as he said this, Khushali came out while holding something in her hand.

Khushi rolled her eyes and placed her hands on her hips "when did she come here?" she asked, while looking at Arnav.

"when you were searching for me" he said cheekily, picking Khushali up.

Khushi shook her head with a smile. After that she cut the cake with the two most important person in her life, well... maybe more. Khushi fed Khushali and Arnav together and in return they fed her.

"happy annivelsaly (anniversary) papa" she wished him kissing his cheek.

"thank you my baby" he gave her big kiss on her cheek, which made her giggle.

"mama mama" Khushali said, stretching her arms toward her mother to pick her up.

As Khushalima saw this, she picked her daughter up. Khushali said, in her broken accent, while pecking on her mother's cheek "happy anniversaly (anniversary) mama"

Hearing this, Khushi chuckled and kissed back on her daughter's forehead "thank you my baby"

"that's not fair, she gets a kiss and I only a thank you and happy anniversary" Arnav said, making a baby face.

"Because she is my sweet baby" Khushi said proudly, making her daughter feed more cake.

"so I am not sweet?" he asked with a frown.

"hmm let me see" she said, scrutinizing Arnav's face.

"Khushi" Arnav whined, while making a cute face.

Seeing Arnav like this, both the girls laughed "of course you are sweet" Khushi said, pinching Arnav's cheek.

Arnav smiled, admiring his little family. Now that, he saw the dried tears on Khushi's face he felt really bad. He couldn't believe how could he make her sad when he promised to himself. Seeing her sad or in tears pierced his heart.

Not able to control himself, he hugged Khushi and said again "I am really sorry to make you cry"

"It's ok but it shouldn't be repeated" she said, pointing her fingers at him.

Arnav kissed her finger and said "never.. I will never repeat it or do something that will make you sad"

Khushi kissed on Arnav's cheek, which brightened his life. "ok now what about my gifts" both Arnav and Khushali gave her gifts, which they all opened together.

"ok let's dance" Arnav said picking Khushali up and holding Khushi's hand.

A sweet song's melody was filled in the air. Arnav kept on twirling Khushi softly while Khushali did her babyish dance in Arnav's arm.

"mama cake?" Khushali said looking at the cake.

Her parents chuckled and then Khushi picked her up. "come baby, I'll give you so more cake"

Khushi and Arnav alternatively made her eat the cake. Khushali was really happy. "I lobe (love) you mama papa" Khushali said sweetly, kissing on their cheeks.

"we love you too Khushali" Arnav and Khushi said in unison and kissed on their baby's cheek.

After enjoying a while, "papa, I want to sleeep" Khushali said in her baby accent, looking at her father so that he pick her up.

"come here my baby" he said with a smile, picking Khushali up.

All went down in their room and they made Khushali sleep on her bad, while patting or ruffling her hairs. She insisted to hear a story "papa stoly time (story time)".

As always, Arnav couldn't say her no thus he told her a story and soon enough she was asleep. Arnav looked at Khushali and kept admiring her, she was growing up really quickly. He still could remember the way she said for the first time 'mama' and 'papa', he still could remember her first step. He loved their baby so much.

He looked at Khushi, who was still patting Khushali's stomach softly. She was half asleep. Arnav smiled looking at the two beautiful women in his life and turned the light off.

Khushi's eyes opened fully as the the lights turned off and she looked at Arnav, who was coming toward her, with so much passion and love in his eyes.

Standing up, he picked Khushi up and took her in the room next door. They made sure to not make love in the same room as Khushali, as only God knew when her sleep would be broken and they didn't want her to see something like this.

He made her lay on the bed and started kissing her lips. She was losing her control over her mind but she did want to tell him something which was really important."uh Arnav, please can we talk before making love?" she said, in between her moans.

Arnav looked up at her face and he knew there was something important. It was not like Khushi to say something in moment like this. usually both of them would get lost in the moment to say anything.

Nodding his head, he controlled his breath and sat next to her. He hugged her securely and looked at her "what happened? is everything ok?" he asked worriedly.

Ridhima moved from his hug and looked on his face "Arnav, everything is ok and actually I am.. I mean you are... you are going to become a father again" she said, while fumbling and her eyes lowered with shyness.

As Arnav heard this, he got really happy, he just enveloped Khushi in his arms. "I am really happy Khushi, we are going to be parents and Khushali is going to be a big sister" he said excitingly, but the next second his excitement vanished and worry took over.

On the other side, Khushi was feeling heavenly in his arms but soon she felt him stiffen. She moved back and asked, while stroking his hairs "What happened?"

"Khushi, what if we got a baby and ignore Khushali in the process, I don't want that" Worry was completely visible in his voice. He couldn't bear to see his Khushali being ignored.

Hearing this, Khushi gasped, she was completely stunned. "Arnav, don't ever say that. I know you are there with me always, we will never ignore any of our baby." Khushi said, cupping his face and then placed a kiss on his lips.

"Are you sure?" Arnav asked with an insure stare.

"I am more than sure, now don't ever think like that, got it?" she said in an orderly tone.

"I got it Mrs Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada" he said, finally relieving a smile.

Khushi smiled but then frowned when Arnav stood up and was about to pick her up "what are you doing?"

"I am going to take you back in the room" he said softly and was in the midway of the process.

"make me lay back" she said in a firm voice.

Arnav didn't get why she said that, he made her lay back "what happened?"

"what about love making?" she asked encircling her hands around his neck.

"you are pregnant so we can't make love, right?" he said so sweetly that she wanted to kiss him hard and that's what she did, she kissed him hard. He was so sweet and just cared so much about her.

"Arnav, I am just two months pregnant and the doctor didn't say anything against our love making" she said with a smile.

As he looking in her eyes, he was assured so he moved closer to her and continued what he had begun a while back. They both made love to each other for long hours and then they went back in the room, fully dressed, in purpose to not shock Khushali.

They slept on their bed, hugging each other tight and feeling content. No matter what happens the whole day at the end of the day, they would be together and happy.

Little did they know, their past is going to knock again on their door. Only God knew if it would destroy their relation or make it more strong.

Hey guys,
Thanks everyone for your comments and likes, please keep doing both these things as it encourages me writing further.
By the way, I am really happy I have net at home :D.
All comments, suggestions, questions and criticism are more than welcome. :D (please have a look on the T:Note) :D
I WANT A LOADS OF COMMENTS AS I WILL POST TWO UPDATES NEXT WEEK :D <3
A very very happy birthday for everyone who is born in April:D
Please add me in your buddy list as 'kashishkpm' if you want PMs :D

And guys please please vote for me :D

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkip123sonson126asifa_5025balhsdfansubha19HemaSuryanimkome_lovelygulprincessnidapallavisarkarkethgauthami1Gurpreet1991tasmineinluvwivARHIdarkninja..Sri..sd..lg..sanjuarshiShwetadatta750sweetakhi71Chahhat4evasupakoolprSiMaR.cooldaisydee425RandomGirlmit0905-Siaa-Apples94butterfly7coolfloravikadesigirlmaria_awanIlovemsksadufipkkndankkaira101Ishrafan11indy12N0306sikhni_..SSNAIR..Rishita.SIholicarshiadvaysarita_barunmahrusweetysana11PepsiGirl101hira_arniechandana.smeniranjana00Hot.Pink.Heelsmeenaluma.Sandal.Vidya_luv_SaRunrupzloveuLyssaPieamaiaaNkItA.Cpup03MeenuCrazyPandasarunlicious..

indy12 IF-Dazzler
indy12
indy12

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
past!?? interesting!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

kaira101 IF-Dazzler
kaira101
kaira101

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
loved the update!!!!
awww she is pregnant again
so cute
OMG can't wait for the next part

kashishk

saduf IF-Dazzler
saduf
saduf

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
amazing update

kashishk

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Awww, Khushi Is Expecting Again :) Ohh Nooo, Past :| Broken Heart

kashishk

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
read all the parts in one go and loved it.  please update soon.

kashishk

SiMaR.cool Senior Member
SiMaR.cool
SiMaR.cool

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
i read all your updates in one go...n they wr b'ful! i really luvd them! pls update soon...n do PM me...i'll surely buddy u...i wanna noe wat happens next! till then au revoir!

kashishk

Go to top