Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArhiFF-True Luv Is Eternal-EpiloguePg39(13/6/12) (Page 21)

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
PART 12 on PAGE 22

PART 13

"I am fine.. Arnav how is our baby? how does she look like?" Khushi asked getting quite excited, yet weakness was visible on her face and in her tone. She was really curious to see their daughter.

"She is fine and I too haven't seen her" Arnav replied softly.

"why?" she asked with a slight frown.

"because, she is our daughter thus we'll see her for the first time together. She deserves to see her parents together" he said lovingly.

Khushi smiled softly through tears. She had married one of the best human in the world. Not only he loved her but he loved equally her daughter, actually not her 'THEIR DAUGHTER'

The nurse came with the baby girl, Arnav and Khushi took the baby in their arms together, making sure she was comfortable. After that, the nurse left. They kissed the baby lovingly, taking care to not hurt her as she felt so fragile and looked so tiny.

they were overwhelmed to see their baby. "she is so beautiful" Khushi said, while tears came out from her eyes. As she saw toward Arnav, his tears were also leaking down as at that moment he was feeling the luckiest man.

"I know Khushi, I am so happy today" he said hugging Khushi, his eyes still fixed on their baby.

Khushi stayed in his embrace peacefully, she felt so secure in Arnav's arms. They stayed in that position for sometime, then Khushi looked at Arnav's face and declared with a smile "so you have won, you have a girlfriend"

Hearing that, Arnav looked at her and realized the bet he made with her. In the last few hours, he had been emotionally wrecked that this thought didn't even go through him. "You knew it all along, didn't you?" he asked, looking at her lovingly.

"Yeah, I knew it but I also knew how much excited you were. I was sure as you'll get to know the baby is a girl when she'll come to the world, you'll be more happier than then." she said, with a wide smile. She was happy with her decision.

"Thank you Khushi. I don't know how to tha..." before he could continue, Khushi placed her hand on his mouth.

"Don't thank me, as we are one. Anyways, if someone has to thank it's me, I have lost the hope to be happy like this, the way you make me. Than.." now it was Arnav's turn to place his finger on her lips.

"As you have said, we are one so don't ever thank me" he said placing a kiss on her lips and she responded back, with equall love and passion, they both got lost in the moment.

As they broke apart, they were breathing heavely. Looking at the baby again, "so what do you want to name her?" Khushi asked, staring at their baby then at him

"Khushali" Arnav said, softly looking at Khushi.

She was amazed hearing the name yet touched deeply. "done, but next time I am going to name our baby" she said with an approval nod, as well as a deep smile.

"So Mrs Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada, is already planning for our next baby" Arnav said teasingly.

"Arnav" Khushi whined and hugged Arnav.

As the baby started crying, Khushi realized she must be hungry "oh my Khushali is hungry". She moved her patient wear and started feeding the baby. The name 'Khushali' felt like music to their ears.

That was the first time, Arnav was seeing her like this. He felt flushed though nothing was vulgar but he felt shy.

"what happened?" she asked, when she noticed Arnav's cheek red.

"uh It's the first time I am seeing you like this" He said, with his cheek all red.

"Don't worry, now you'll see me like this most of the time and it's you right." she said softly, with a smile. "just a month and few days, then I'll be yours in every way" she said honestly, with so much love and trust for him.

"I am also waiting that day, when you'll make me yours fully. When we'll belong to each other in ever sense" he said with a smile, looking at both his wife and daughter. Once Khushi was done feeding the baby she passed the baby to Arnav and laid down as she was really tired. Arnav held her and placed her against his chest so that she could burp which she did and fell asleep.

"she is so cute" Arnav declared, admiring her.

"After all, whose baby is she?" she said, playfully

"of course she is ours" he replied, proudly. Khushi didn't miss it, she felt so secure with him and now she couldn't link their 'Khushali' to anyone else, she was 'THEIRS', her and Arnav's. Of course, their Khushali was related to their friends and their friend's parents but all the others lost their right. Maybe time would make disppear the distances.

The nurse came back after a while and said looking at Khushi "the room is ready for you to shift". Then looking toward Arnav, she said "you'll have to wait outside until we shift your wife and your baby there" Arnav nodded and left the room reluctantly as he didn't want to leave their side for even a second. They led Khushi to a general room.

When the nurse allowed to go and meet her, all their friends entered in the room and where left in an awe to see the baby. They had never seen a baby since so long and this happiness was really big for them.

"Hey princess, we am your massis" Muskaan said, caressing Khushali's cheek.

Then Nikkita picked up the baby gently. "Khushi, you won't believe but she has eyes like you" Nikkita declared, noticing the baby's big blue hazel eyes.

"really?" Arnav asked, with excitement and looked her eyes. "Khushi, she really has her eyes like you" he said, happily and gave a hug to Khushi.

Atul held the baby and declared "she is so fragile, I feel even scared to hold her" which made all of them chuckle but they couldn't agree less. All of them held the baby, one by one. They all were really happy. Finally, Arnav was holding the baby.

"I think we should also start planning about babies" Rahul said, hugging Muskaan who was now blushing badly.

"You are right man, you'll feel the happiest man in the world" Arnav said, with happiness expressed from his face and tone.

"by the way, we are talking non-stop what have you both named the baby?" Atul's father asked. He was the one who along his wife blessed this couple on their marriage.

"what about you make a guess?"Khushi suggested, with a naughty smile.

"hmm, first tell us who named her?" Abhimanyu's asked, with his brow raised.

"I have named our baby" he said giving a kiss to Khushali.

"hmm then it should be something related to Khushi's name" Anjali said, as she knew Arnav really well.

"you are absolutely right" Khushi said, with a grin.

All of the suggested names but it didn't occur to any of them as of yet that it could be 'Khushali'. Muskaan suggested "Khushboo?"

"no" Arnav said, shaking his head.

"so then what is it?" Nikkita asked with a pout.

"I think I know" Muskaan said, as a realization hit her and there were no reason to not try it. "Khushali?" Muskaan asked, looking at Khushi and Arnav.

"you are right" Arnav and Khushi said together.

"wow, we said all the names expect the easier one" Rahul said, clearly amazed with the name and shocked about all the thinking they did to find the name.

"I think we should leave now as Khushi needs to rest now" Atul's mom said, sweetly passing her hand on Khushi's head.

"yeah mom, you are right" Atul seconded. All of the left, expect Arnav, Nikkita and Abhimanyu.

"you are really lucky to have someone like Arnav, who loves you a lot" Nikkita said softly, passing her hand through Khushi's hairs as she knew she must be really tired.

"Arnav always makes me feel so lucky. From the day, he came in my life, he showered me with loads of love" Khushi agreed, while looking at Arnav who was staring back at her.

"and you know what Khushi? when you were taken in the ER, he was in a really bad state, he was crying really badly." Abhimanyu said disclosing the event that took place when she was delivering the baby.

Khushi looked at Arnav, all amazed. Meanwhile, Arnav looked anywhere but her. Once again, his depth of love for her left her blown over.

"well it's about my Arnav that you are talking about" she said, flashing a beautiful smile. At that moment, Arnav looked at her and finally flashed a smile.

"that is true" Nikkita agreed, with Khushi's statement.

"I think we should also leave" Abhimanyu announced, as he noticed the time as well as that Khushi was really tired "you both take care of yourself and of the little one" Abhimanyu said kissing softly the little one, followed by Nikkita.

"see you guys later" Nikkita said, both of them left.

From that day on, Khushi fed Khushali and the rest of the tasks, most of the time Arnav used to do it alone-especially in the night- or with Khushi, as in to change the diaper, to give her a bath and other stuff.

After few weeks, Arnav started going at work as Khushi forced him, yet he would be at home as soon as he could.

It had been a month and few days, since Khushi gave delivery, she was now able to walk properly and do all the works on her own.

The trio were sitting in the lounge and playing with the baby with her toys while she was smiling widely. The lounge was full with toys, that Arnav brought mostly.

As the baby started crying, Arnav softly passed Khushi the baby, who started breastfeeding her. Till now, Arnav was used to this sight, in fact he felt so amazed to see this beauty of motherhood.

While breastfeeding, Khushi had been thinking that it was time that she and Arnav took a step further in their relationship but she didn't know how to take the initiative. As when they get intimate they would have to take care of their baby too

The situation was really confusing, they were not two people anymore, they were now three. That third one, their baby, was really important in their relationship but now she also knew, she had to give Arnav, his full right.

Whenever she thought about the last few months, especially after their marriage she couldn't help but respect her husband more than she already did. He was always really understanding and respecting toward her and not to forget really loving.

From the time she get to know him, her past was forgotten. She didn't remember her parents much as she was showered with loads of love. She had forgotten Samir. Khushali was not Samir and hers baby but Arnav and her's. Since the day, Arnav accepted her, she and Khushali were only his and he was only theirs.

What a big irony, she had grown up living with her parents, where she had spent most of her life. Her parents should have been the ones to understand her but no they refused her and kicked her out whereas Arnav, a mere stranger till a few months back was now her life and Arnav's friends were like her siblings. Indeed she was really lucky.

Now that she thought, about being lucky, she realized that in the world there must be loads of women who didn't get love after being ditched by their husband. Few times, because they were having affairs with other girls, few time because they believed others over their wives.

Leaving alone in this big world was tough especially with a child. She didn't know what she could have done. She must have come to terms to live alone but she wouldn't have been experiencing all these beautiful feelings that she got with Arnav around her.

"what are you thinking?" Arnav asked her, as she found her lost and not paying attention to the baby.

Khushi noticed that the baby had taken her mouth away, so she placed her to the other side and started feeding again. "I was thinking that what would I have done without you?" she confessed what she was thinking.

"Shhh, stop thinking that. We are together now, we are married and we a love each other a lot. Don't think about something like this again" he said pecking on her forehead and then her lips. He knew, she still would get emotional, with these fact and then he added "I love you and our baby a lot". First he kissed on her cheek and then their baby's head.

"I love you too and our baby love you too loads" Khushi said, placing a kiss on his cheek. Arnav placed his hand around her waist with a smile and rested his head on her shoulder.

Hey guys,
Thanks everyone for your comments and likes, please keep doing both these things as it encourages me writing further. All comments, suggestions, questions and criticism are more than welcome. :D (please have a look on the T:Note) :D
A very very happy birthday for everyone who is born in March and April:D
Please add me in your buddy list as 'kashishkpm' if you want PMs :D

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkip123karthimanasifa_5025balhsdfansubha19zunaishaHemaSuryaaemanarshinimkosupakoolprdianapadhi92AplihsAshgShwetadatta750darkninjasweetakhi71..Sri..sd..lg..sanjuarshiinluvwivARHIsimraaanshalinikanagupallavisarkarprincessnidakethgauthami1butterfly7asumiApples94coolflora-Siaa-mit0905daisydee425RandomGirlsarita_barunsikhni_..SSNAIR..Rishita.SIholic..Damsel..Kareena1994N0306swtsamsadufami_princesskaira101Ishrafan11Vidya_luv_SaRunKinarandomnessrupzloveumeniranjana00meenaluma.Sandal.zafihira_arniechandana.smahrusweetysana11PepsiGirl101aNkItA.CParud_Foreverpup03amaia..Anita..jenshadMeenuCrazyPanda

inluvwivARHI Senior Member
inluvwivARHI
inluvwivARHI

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Awww such a cute upd8...arnav is amazin

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

saduf IF-Dazzler
saduf
saduf

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
beautiful update
their relationship is so pure...totally loved it

kashishk

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
ahhh i can't say this enough but arnav is amazing!!!!!!
the relationship is so beautiful!!!

kashishk

asumi Goldie
asumi
asumi

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
such a adorable chapter!! loved it!! :) :)

kashishk

jenshad IF-Stunnerz
jenshad
jenshad

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Adorable :) I'm Loving This Embarrassed

kashishk

kaira101 IF-Dazzler
kaira101
kaira101

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
loved the update
their relationship is amazingBig smile

kashishk

rupzloveu IF-Rockerz
rupzloveu
rupzloveu

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
awesome update..
aww arnav named the baby...its sooo sweet...
loved the update..
thanx fr the pm...

kashishk

Go to top