Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArhiFF-True Luv Is Eternal-EpiloguePg39(13/6/12) (Page 19)

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Arnav is so sweet
These two are so cute as well
I a, eagerly waiting for the next update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

hira_arnie IF-Rockerz
hira_arnie
hira_arnie

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
beautiful FF loved it

kashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
PART 11 on PAGE 20
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
How r u all?
From about two months I don't have internet at my home so I am obliged to update the part on Saturday Night, as I stay at my dadi's place. Thus I am trying my best but yet if in future such mistakes happen again please do forgive and also inform me :D.

Coming to the parts: Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).

I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did made my day, thanks :D

As you already know, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really busy :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, I will definitely press on like button :) please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts and FFs too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

I will update the next part today, hopefully :D
I request please do keep leaving your lovely comments :D

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list as 'kashishkPM' if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashgmit0905Vidya_luv_SaRun

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
PART 11 on PAGE 20

PART 12

Khushi didn't really feel she was married as now if she thought, they were sharing this relation from the time she started living at his place.

"ok now princess, it's time to sleep" he held her hand and took her to the bed. Dimming the light, he put the blanket on them. Khushi snuggled closer to him and placed her head on his chest. He gently kept stroking her hairs.

True they faced problems but now they were together and that was that mattered to them. Finally they were married and they felt heavenly being so close to each other.

It had been one month and one week since their wedding, only few days were left for her delivery. Arnav and Khushi shared everything that a married couple shared expect making love, for the time being they were more than satisfied just to have each other by their side.

"Khushi baby, here your medicine" he said coming in the room, wearing just shorts. She was now completely used to it and was really comfortable.

From the day they got married, Arnav went to his office only if necessary and that too when someone was with her, otherwise there was no way Arnav left her alone.

Though irritated sometime by his pampering still she loved it. She didn't know what she would have done without Arnav, he was her life line, she couldn't live now without him. He was the lost part of her that destiny made her meet. She was complete now, they were complete now.

"Now that you are giving me the nasty medicine, feed me yourself" she said with a pout, she hated the medicine but she had to take for the baby and she had made a habit to not take until he didn't feed her.

That was like his wife, Arnav smiled to the fullest. Sitting in front of her, he put the medicine in her mouth and made her drink the water.

"Arnav, tomorrow is 'karva chauth' " she whispered, as she knew what reaction would come from him once he get to know the reason.

"oh ok and?" the thought didn't pass through him, that she wanted to fast for him.

"uh well, I want to fast" she knew very well what was coming

Arnav was bewildered listening it and once he heard her out, it dawned upon him the motive of this discussion. Horror was clearly visible on his face "are you mad jaan?, you are so not fasting" he said with finality in his tone.

"but Arnav, I want to fast for you" she said with a loving pout.

"Khushi, I promise next year I would let you fast but not this year, please jaan try to understand, it's not good for you and our baby. I know you want my long life but I don't want to risk your guys life for my life" he said lovingly.

After hearing that, no reason and argument were left for Khushi to say so she gave in and rested in Arnav's arm. "are you angry?" he asked softly stoking her hairs.

She looked up, their eyes met and she said "no I am not angry in fact I feel like the most luckiest human in the world seeing your love and care" she pecked on his cheek then on his lips.

Listening that, he couldn't stop but smile to the fullest, he kissed on her lips proving her how much he loved her. Both slept in each other's embrace peacefully.

The next day, it was evening time, Khushi had noticed Arnav hadn't eaten anything. In fact, he somehow every time managed to avoid the topic.

Though she didn't fast but she came at Anjali's place as she had hosted a 'karwa chauth' function for the close friends and family.

Soon the moon came out, all the girls opened their fast and Khushi made her way to Arnav. "you can also open your fast" she said in a casual tone.

Arnav baffled to see he was caught by his lovely wife, although he didn't know how "uh uh, how did you... get to know?" he asked sweetly and while fumbling.

"because I know you very well, it doesn't matter if you don't say me I can understand. I have seen that from morning you haven't eaten anything; you didn't even touched the water, now only I realized why" she said with a wide smile and handed Arnav the plate with all the stuff.

Meanwhile, the rest of them who had already opened their fast were now admiring Arnav and Khushi. They just couldn't take their eyes off, they were really happy to see both of them like this.

The women couldn't even complained their husbands as they knew they love them, only their way to show their love was different.

Arnav smiled flashing his beautiful dimple. Once again, his wife proved him how much she loved him and understood him. Even without he said, she got to know it. That was the beauty of their relation.

Taking the sieve, he looked at the moon and then at her glowing face. Once he was done, Khushi took the water and made him drink, then she took a morsel and made him feet.

Somehow, Khushi got so emotional, she gave him a tight hug "kiya hua jaan?" he asked, getting worried.

"I am really touched. No one cared for me so much and no would have gone to this length you have gone today. Every time that I think you can't care or love me more than you do, I am proved wrong again. Your love is unceasing"

"oww my baby, I love you loads and my love has no limits for you" he said pecking on her forehead.

He had kept a fast for Khushi's long life. True, he didn't allow her to facst only because she wasn't well but he was well and there was no way he was going to ignore or miss this event. He loved her too much and his duty was equal regarding everything like this.

"they are so sweet, right?" Muskaan asked, wiping her tears. She was such an emotional girl, she would start getting emotional on every little thing.

"I know yaar" Nikkita and Anjali hugged Muskaan. As for now, they didn't want to interrupt Arnav and Khushi's moment. They believed in giving privacy to the others, unless they really want to tease someone.

A whole week passed by and Arnav didn't leave her side even once. Arnav and Khushi were both now laying on the bed, all ready to sleep. Khushi was in her pajama nighty whilst as usual Arnav was in his shorts. Khushi's head was placed on Arnav chest and he was stroking her hair as well as telling them a story.

Suddenly, he felt Khushi's nail digging in his chest. He knew that was so not like his Khushi. He knew something was wrong "jaan what happened?"

Khushi didn't say anything but just shriek in pain. One look on her face told him everything. She was in a great pain and that was all that ripped hi heart. At that moment, he forgot that maybe it was the delivery time.

All that he knew, he had to take her to the hospital, he couldn't see her in pain. "baby don't worry I am with you"

Seeing her like this was a nightmare for him, he always wanted to see a smile on her face that's why now seeing her in pain and her face convered with tears pierced his heart.

Soon enough, Arnav parked his car in hurry, not caring how he parked it. He quickly but gently took Khushi out of the car and took her in the hospital.

As he entered, he found a nurse "nurse, please call Dr Kritika, my wife is in pain" he said, pain visible in his voice, his face covered with tears.

A stretcher was led there soon followed by Dr Kritika, they placed Khushi on it and took her in the Operation Room.

Hiding his face in his palms, he sobbed. At that moment, he didn't know what happened but he was afraid to loose her and their baby. He loved them so much and seeing her in pain wrenched his heart. He couldn't live without them.

Sister Lovely, who had known Arnav and Khushi for sometime called Arnav's friend, as their name was present in the register. She knew he needed his friends the most at the moment.

In matter of few minutes, all the friends reached there and went to Arnav. Rahul sat next to Arnav and said "Arnav".

Arnav removed his hands from his face and faced Rahul, who was dumbstruck to see Arnav's condition. Not only he but also the rest of the friends. If they hadn't been sure already about their love then this spoke volumes.

Seeing Rahul here, Arnav couldn't stop but hug him, he needed a shoulder at the moment. "Rahul, my Khushi and our baby is in there... I am really afraid, I don't want to loose them, I love them a lot" he said choking on his words, crying really badly. He was in a very bad state, in fact he was looking miserable.

All were amazed to see the amount of fear in Arnav's heart, he was really afraid to loose them, he just loved them too much that now living without them was impossible. Anjali came forward and put her hand on his shoulder "Arnav don't worry, as far as I know, nothing can happen to them as long as they have you, who love them a lot and if I am not wrong this is a sign of your baby to come into the world"

Listening that, realization dawned upon him. 'yes, her delivery was supposed to happen in those few days' now that he thought that, it gave him immense calmness *sigh*, he was a bit assured now but still fear was there in his heart.

Anxiously, Arnav kept looking at the door. He couldn't deny, his friends presence had given him courage and he was in a better condition than before.

A loud wailed came, putting an end to Arnav's wait. As the doctor came out, Arnav rushed to her and asked before the doctor could say anything "how are they? Are they fine now?.."

The doctor smiled at him and interrupted him before he could proceed on "they are absolutely fine, there is no need to worry. You are blessed with a baby girl. Apart that you can go and meet them until the nurse prepare the general ward for your wife" saying so she left him, with utter satisfaction.

'they are fine' then he whispered in an audible voice "they are fine", he was overwhelmed that he actually sat down on his knees and burst out crying still with a smile on his face. Neither he could control his tears nor his smile. All were numbed to see him like this, all his friends made their way to them.

"Arnav they are fine, please don't cry" Muskaan said, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"yeah Arnav, go and meet them" Abhimanyu said, giving him courage to go in.

Arnav stopped crying but kept smiling through his tears, it was happiness' tears. He was over the moon. He nodded his head, stood up and rushed in the Operation Room. All were left in tears, once again seeing Arnav's love for Khushi, seeing 'their' love.

As he entered, he saw his wife who was now pale and looked so thin. His heart shattered seeing her in pain. Her eyes were closed, he thought that she was sleeping. He moved closer to her and saw her opening her eyes.

"how are you?" Arnav asked caressing her head.

"I am fine.. Arnav how is our baby? how does she look like?" she asked getting quite excited, yet weakness was visible on her face and in her tone. She was really curious to see their daughter.

"She is fine and I too haven't seen her" he said softly.

"why?" she asked with a slight frown.

"because, she is our daughter thus we'll see her for the first time together. She deserves to see her parents together" he said lovingly.

Khushi smiled softly through tears. She had married one of the best human in the world. Not only he loved her but he loved equally her daughter, actually not her 'THEIR DAUGHTER'

Hey guys,
Thanks everyone for your comments and likes, please keep doing both these things as it encourages me writing further. All comments, suggestions, questions and criticism are more than welcome. :D (please have a look on the T:Note) :D
A very very happy birthday for everyone who is born in March :D
Please add me in your buddy list as 'kashishkpm' if you want PMs :D

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

Afrin20nikkip123Shini.Shiva86honeyboney1sonson126karthimancappacuinoasifa_5025zunaishacindrella410HemaSuryaaemanarshinimkosupakoolprdianapadhi92jbluedaydarkninjasweetakhi71AplihsAshgShwetadatta750..Sri..sd..lg..inluvwivARHIGurpreet1991sruthirishikethgauthami1pallavisarkarcoolflorabutterfly7-Siaa-asumiApples94mit0905daisydee425RandomGirlsikhni_..SSNAIR..Rishita.SIholicsarita_barun..Damsel..N0306kaira101Ishrafan11sadufVidya_luv_SaRunKinarandomnessrupzloveu-Sparsh-meenalumaTanuDDian.Sandal.meniranjana00hira_arniechandana.smahrusweetysana11PepsiGirl101aNkItA.CamaiaParud_Foreverpup03..Anita..jenshadMeenuCrazyPanda

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
awesome update
these two are just adorable
i love how he fasted for her
and awww they had a girl
please update soon

kashishk

kethgauthami1 Senior Member