Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArhiFF-True Luv Is Eternal-EpiloguePg39(13/6/12) (Page 12)

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
PART 6 on PAGE 10

PART 7

"hmm ok, inform Mr Ahluwaliya about this, he would be the in charge of this" Arnav said and then he stood up. "I am off for the day. Have a nice day, bye" saying this he left his office room.

Leaving his shocked secretary behind "what had happened to sir?"

He sat in his car and placed his head against the headrest. "what is happening to me? What am I feeling for her?" he asked himself, running a hand through his hairs and closing his eyes.

As soon as he closed his eyes, all the past moment spent with Khushi flashed in his mind. Her innocence, her naivety, her smile, her eyes, her gold-heart was something he admired from the bottom of his heart. For sure, he felt more than a friend for her.

Never in his life, had he felt like this. This feelings were new to him. Everytime, he was with Khushi, he felt like he was special.

Moreover, from quite some time he had become so dependent on her that now he couldn't even do his work on his own and he loved someone being there for him.

No doubt, he was invading his personal space. The space he had reserved for the one he would love with the core of his heart. "Do I love her?" he asked looking in the mirror and out of sudden a smile crept on his lips as the realization dawned upon him "yes, I love her"

The next second, her smile vanished and a frown took place on his face. "Does she think the same way about me? If not would she accept me?" he was afraid thinking this. Now that he realized his love for her, he couldn't bear to loose her, she meant a lot to him.

He didn't want to confess his love to her yet as he didn't want to loose her friendship. He came at the conclusion that he wouldn't confess right away, he would wait a bit.

That was the only way which sounded great to him. Starting the engine, he drove toward his home.

Turning his key in the door, he opened the door and entered. "good afternoon" Came a melodic voice from sitting room.

Unknowingly, a smile took place on his face. "good morning" he greeted her back while entering in the sitting room. "how are you and my girlfriend?" he asked her, plopping on the couch, next to her.

"we both are fine" she replied with a smile, changing the channels. "you tell? by the way you are more than earlier today?" she was quite surprised to see him at home, just after an hour.

"yeah, I was feeling not concentrated on work so I took an off" he said looking at the channels.

Turning his gaze toward Khushi, he kept admiring her. Not that, he hadn't before but now his feelings were known to him.

"Arnav... Arnav"

"huh.." he came from his thoughts and asked her "what happened?"

"I am calling you from the last two minutes but all you are doing is looking at me and smiling. What happening to you?" she told him what happened.

"I...huh..." he stammered a bit. "...I was thinking that in less then three months, you'd be a mother" he said controlling the situation. He had realized that he had been smiling, thinking about all that but he couldn't come to tell her for now.

"I am also very excited. So have you decided any name if it's a girl?" she asked enthusiastically

Arnav giggled at her enthusiasm and said "yes, I have"

"Oh cool, what is the name?" she asked gleefully

"hmm, let's keep it a secret" he replied playfully.

Listening that, she moved back till her back touched the back of the couch and crossed her arms on her chest, with a pout.

That very sight blew Arnav over. He was mesmerized by her innocence, her beauty. She was truly looking cute in that posture. Coming back to their discussion, he said "Oh, is that so? then let me remind you, you still haven't told me the gender of the baby" he said explaining his point.

"well, then ok, I won't ask the name" she said with a smile, as for nothing in the world she wanted to disclose to him the gender as for now.

Arnav frowned as he thought that maybe now she would tell him the gender of the by but no, she was liking to put him in suspense and hor some reason he was loving it.

As she looked toward his, she again found him lost. "why don't you go and take a nap."

That was a wise decision and he agreed to it and left to his room saying with smile "wake me up by afternoon and you too have some rest".

Laying down on his bed, in his changed clothes, his thought went back again on Khushi. He didn't know what would be her reaction toward his feelings. *sigh*

In that silence, Arnav couldn't help but think how it would feel to have Khushi as his wife, how it would feel to have a baby, their baby, how it would feel to be loved by the one he loved. He was completely loving these ideas.

He hoped that they'll get married one day, and her baby would be theirs. This thought made him have butterfly in his stomach.

Meanwhile, in the sitting room, Khushi was lost in some thoughts "why was he staring at me time and again". She really felt baffled yet secured. His gaze wasn't the one which made her feel insecure or unsafe.

Moreover, she couldn't lie to herself but she felt her body heating up and blushing. How she composed herself only she knew. She didn't know what was happening to her or maybe she didn't want to know what was happening to her.

As officially, she was still Mrs Sexena and this very surname made her feel horrible. She hated this surname and the man itself. When she needed him the most, he threw her out like some trash.

Coming out from her thoughts, she looked down at her belly and whispered "time for some rest"

Khushi made her way in her room. She made sure that she turned the alarm on so she could wake Arnav up by afternoon.

Putting his hand against his ears, in a try block the ring of the alarm. As far as he remember, he hadn't put any alarm.

He was fed up now, he sat down and said sadly "I was having such a beautiful dream with Khushi"

*sigh* he stood up and followed the track which led him to the alarm.

If he was right, it was coming from Khushi's room. He entered in her room and saw his princess sleeping peacefully even in the alarm. He concluded that she must be really tired.

Turning of the alarm, he looked at her and sat there for a while, admiring her innocence. He didn't know what would happen when she'll get to know he loved her.

Placing his hand slowly on her belly as in the have a conversation with his girlfriend. "Girlfriend, I love you mommy a lot, I don't want to loose her" he whispered slowly.

As he felt a kick, he realized even the baby was happy with this. He smiled shyly and whispered "you are the best".

He left her room slowly, on purpose not to disturb her sleep. He decided to prepare the meal alone for her.

Once he entered in the kitchen, as usually, he felt confused as to prepare what. He thought to cook 'chicken salan'. From the Khushi came into his life, he had learnt a lot about cooking.

After sometime, Khushi woke up and looked at the time "oh my God, it's so late, why hadn't the alarm rang?".

Standing up, she went in the bathroom and get freshen up quickly and made her way out to wake Arnav but what she saw in the sitting room made her stop.

Arnav was sitting down on the table, wearing a apron and chef hat, with a big smile. Her glace went toward the table where she found the food led down beautifully and the aroma of the food was so delectable.

"Ma'am, the food is ready, please have a seat" Arnav said politely, standing up and gesturing her to sit down.

Giggling at his behavior, she sat down and as Arnav too sat down, she asked with an amuzed frown "what is all this Arnav?"

"This is a treat to my girlfriend and her mommy" he said sweetly

Khushi smiled at him and put the food in her place. In the last month and few days, Arnav had always let her be the first in everything and she was used to it now.

As they were done with the food, Khushi declared "Arnav, you sure are an amazing cook"

Arnav was happy hearing the compliments. "well, thanks to my chef" he said looking at her.

Flashing him a smile, she said "the hard-work is yours"

Modesty was one more thing that he loved in her. Actually, he loved each and everything about her.

He was picking the plates up, when his eyes fall on her swollen feet. He was really worried "Khushi what happened to your feet and ankles?"

"oh! nothing to worry about, they are just a bit swollen due to pregnancy" she said casually.

He disconnected the phone and went in the kitchen. He came back with a bottle of water. "here drink this, don't cross your legs and I'll be right back" He rambled all that her doctor told and left.

Khushi shook her head with a smile "pagal" and drank the water.

"let me talk to the doctor" he called her doctor even before she could stop.

Seeing him worried for her and care for her, made her heart made somersaults but she was afraid.. Afraid to develop forbidden feelings for him.

After sometime, he came back at home with a bag in his hand. He came and sat next to her. "put your feet on the table carefully"

She gave him quizzical look but then obeyed what he said, taking a deep breath out.

He took the bottle out and Khushi noticed it was some herbal oil "what is this Arnav?".

"this is herbal oil, you see it's a desi cure. It will definitely help to soothe your feet" he said putting the oil on his palm and taking his hand toward her feet.

Before she could react, he had already started messaging. She was truly touched by this gesture of him. Words were not coming out from her mouth. Nonetheless, few tears made they way out.

As he looked at her, he got worried "what happened?"

She wiped her tears and said, choking on her words "I am feeling really touched"

"what are friends for" he said with a smile and kept messaging

It had been two weeks that Arnav realized his love. The last two weeks passed in jiffy, Arnav's feeling got deeper and deeper, he was head over heals in love with her. Everyday, he would message her feet and ankle, even though she tried to protest but he was firm on his decision.

"Arnav, let's go to beach" Khushi said as she was done with her dinner.

"not a bad idea. Go get ready" he said with a smile.

After few minutes, they left for the beach. Khushi had started showing a lot and she looked extremely gorgeous. There was the glow on her face of pregnancy.

They were walking on the beach, enjoying the fresh breeze and soft sand under their bare feet.

Something hit her foot that she was about to fall down, Arnav just held her on time and got lost in the moment.

They had an intense eye-lock, Arnav was moving forward and was about to claim her lips. Khushi came back into her senses and moved back before we could kiss her.

"uh, Khushi... I am sorry but I won't lie, I love you a lot and I didn't regret any of my action" he said confidently.

She was baffled hearing that he loved her. "this is not right" she said looking away, she felt bad for him. He was the ideal guy that every woman would want in their life.

"why are you saying this?" he said heartbroken, he never wanted her to know his feelings like this.

"Arnav, don't love me... this is wrong... I am still married" This very fact 'married' didn't allow her to have feeling for someone else, this very fact didn't allow her to go near another man, though her hearts want to get free and hold this man's hand but she couldn't. He didn't know what to say that would change her decision.

"I know Khushi. I don't know how and when I fall in love with you, but I really love you from the core of heart. Yet all I want is your happiness with or without me" he said each and every word honestly.

'without me' those words for some unknown reason pierced her heart.

He looked at her and said "we are still friends, right?" he didn't want to loose her.

Thanks everyone for your comments and likes, please keep doing both these things as it encourages me writing further. All comments, suggestions, questions and criticism are more than welcome. :D
A very very happy birthday for everyone who is born in February :D
Please add me in your buddy list as 'kashishkpm' if you want PMs :D

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

KKVBswati2011Shini.Shiva86asifa_5025kim1310HemaSuryazunaishanimkoAsh1990kethgauthami1pallavisarkarDevilwaysinluvwivARHIAshgShwetadatta750Aplihssupakoolprdianapadhi92sweetakhi71..Sri..sd..lg..mit0905daisydee425RandomGirl-Siaa-shils28Arshi1195asumiApples94N0306..Damsel..sikhni_..SSNAIR..sadufIshrafan11arshy4eversarita_barunsayari_sanki99sana11mahrusweetyPepsiGirl101rupzloveuVidya_luv_SaRunmeniranjana00-Sparsh-meenalumachandana.s-Mayuri-zafiHot.Pink.Heelsprpk525LyssaPierukuswasthikaamaiaangelic shaz..Anita..aNkItA.CSrilathalollaParud_Foreverpup03MeenuCrazyPandasarunlicious..

Apples94 Goldie
Apples94
Apples94

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
The update was fantastic!!! Plz update soon can't wait to read the next chapter :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

meenaluma IF-Rockerz
meenaluma
meenaluma

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
cant wait for next part continue soon and pm me

kashishk

LyssaPie IF-Sizzlerz
LyssaPie
LyssaPie

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
OH my! Arnav massaging her foot is cuteee

even she loves him and wow he confessed Dancing

kashishk

Ishrafan11 IF-Dazzler
Ishrafan11
Ishrafan11

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Great update aww he confessed.

kashishk

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
This Is Getting Better With Each Part :) Both Love Each Other <3 Day Dreaming

kashishk

zafi IF-Rockerz
zafi
zafi

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Awesome update.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar
Loved it. Feel so sad for Arhi. Khushi should file for divorce ASAP.
Continue soon. Thanks.Smile

kashishk

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
I am loving this arnav!!!!!
i hope khushi accepts his love soon
please update soon

kashishk