ArhiFF-True Luv Is Eternal-EpiloguePg39(13/6/12) - Page 18

Posted: 11 years ago
Great update soo cute and romantic aww they are finally one love the way arnav cares for kushi and the baby. Continue soon thanks for the pm.
Omfggg, ADORABLE <3 ðŸ˜³
aaah😳 what a beautiful 😛 story
just love the concept. so sweet😃 of arnav to love khushi and their baby so much
totally the opposite of the asr i like this arnav😉 
the one who loves khushi and kids so much
i want to kill😡 samir and ashwin the (pervert) but if it wasnt for them arshi would never meet
all is well ends well😆
do pm me i just luv this story
Edited by nehamcc987 - 11 years ago
PART 14 on PAGE 27
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
How r u all?

Finally we will have net at our place from Wednesday, please pray nothing goes wrong.

Apart that, guys guys, I am also really happy as I am nominated for the awards so please vote me I will be so grateful of you 🤗. Here is the link:
~*FF Awards 2012 Voting Thread*~

Coming to the parts: Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).

I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did made my day, thanks :D

As you already know, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really busy :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, I will definitely press on like button :) please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts and FFs too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

I will update the next part today or tomorrow, hopefully :D
I request please do keep leaving your lovely comments :D

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list as 'kashishkPM' if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
loved the update!!!!
awww she is pregnant again
so cute
OMG can't wait for the next part
Awww, Khushi Is Expecting Again :) Ohh Nooo, Past :| ðŸ¥º
read all the parts in one go and loved it.  please update soon.
i read all your updates in one go...n they wr b'ful! i really luvd them! pls update soon...n do PM me...i'll surely buddy u...i wanna noe wat happens next! till then au revoir!
Stupid like button is not working :(
I loved this update!!!!!!!!
Awww Khushi is pregnant!!!
And uh oh not the past...